What sports teams have you ever had season tickets for?

It is not exactly like a season ticket where a person can physically attend. But we have had the NFL Sunday ticket since its inception every season every year.

It's not even optional. My Bills "away" season tickets perse.  And I Love it.

18 minutes ago, teef said:

i had seasons tickets to football, basketball and hockey for boston college.  i think they sold it as a package for students for $150.  

When we registered our son at FSU my wife noticed a table with some lonely students sitting there chatting. She asked what they were there for and learned that for $90 you could be guaranteed tickets to any FSU sporting event. We might have been the only people that day who knew what they were there for. He was there during their National Championship run and he got to attend a lot of games that were unavailable to most students. It was $90 well spent! 

My family had Bills seasons from the early 60’s until I left for college in ‘77. We also split season tix to the Braves with another family. Half of an NBA season is plenty. I’ve never lived near a team that interested me enough to have season tickets to see. 

I’m the guy who pays all the ridiculous fees to buy your seats when you can’t make it. 

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

When we registered our son at FSU my wife noticed a table with some lonely students sitting there chatting. She asked what they were there for and learned that for $90 you could be guaranteed tickets to any FSU sporting event. We might have been the only people that day who knew what they were there for. He was there during their National Championship run and he got to attend a lot of games that were unavailable to most students. It was $90 well spent! 

My family had Bills seasons from the early 60’s until I left for college in ‘77. We also split season tix to the Braves with another family. Half of an NBA season is plenty. I’ve never lived near a team that interested me enough to have season tickets to see. 

I’m the guy who pays all the ridiculous fees to buy your seats when you can’t make it. 

it must have been a blast to have seasons to fsu during their runs.  bc has a lousy game day atmosphere for the most part, so i always admired the big schools.  i've always wanted bills seasons, but never pulled the trigger.  we had the perfect opportunity when my wife and i got married to get club seasons, but for whatever reason, it didn't happen.  I still kick myself.    i'm also the guy who will way over pay to go to one or two games a year, but it just fits my life better right now.

• Like (+1) 1

Just the Bills, since 2000 (moved to club seats in 2004).  But with the new stadium, and how little I go to games now, I started looking at the local teams here in Syracuse.  Syracuse Mets (baseball), Crunch (hockey), and of course Syracuse University teams.  But one thing I'm considering more than any of those, is the local concert amphitheater, Lakeview.  Already been discussing with a rep for there about what is involved in getting a season pass.  Quite frankly, the wife and I go to a lot more concerts than sporting events, and seeing Lakeview is less than 5 miles from our home, seems a good idea.  

Edited by Just Jack

Had Bills seasons from 2006 to 2018 with three other guys. Best money I ever spent on having a good time. 

Had an Oakland Raiders season ticket account which i bought as an investment (stop laughing!) We had front row seats on the 40 yard line and still lost money on the resale market.

Only serious money I ever made reselling tickets was NCAA Final Four

5 hours ago, davefan66 said:

Bills

Buffalo Destroyers Arena League.  Cheap and a lot of fun.

As someone who is more than likely giving up my Bills tickets once the new stadium opens up I am toying around with the idea of picking up Bandits season tickets for this reason but I've never really followed them so I'm on the fence.  To be determined...

• Like (+1) 1

Bills 2015-2022 … good times, but I hate to say it, but the older among us sort of “aged out” and the younger in our group entered the “kids play travel hockey” realm … they were great times, but long days filled with copious amounts of alcohol, which grow increasingly hard on us old guys 😂

Do partials count?

Have shared with Carolina Hurricanes and currently share Minnesota Twins.

Also, full Bills for the last 15 years.

Edited by JoeF