Ravens/Chiefs Game Thread (Keep the Bills stuff out of here, please)

Roundybout

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

not a very MVP throw there!

Ā 

Just now, Gunsgoodtime said:

MVP out there somewhereĀ 

Ā 

The MVP is awarded for regular season play. The regular season is over.

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Lamar blows goats.Ā  I have proof.

I have a friend in Toronto who is a guitar player and Mike Myers went to his high school. The name of his first band? Crucial Taunt

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Ā 

Mariota did it eight years ago, and that was for a touchdown!

Did Romo see Jefferson's catch against us last year?Ā  ThatĀ  was one of the greatest plays I've ever seen.

6 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

I mean, they played one of the strongest schedules in the league and when you solely look at how teams fared against good teams, Baltimore lapped the field.Ā 

Iā€™ve seen them as middle of the pack (16) whereas Bills #7. Last 5 games Bills, Ravens and Dolphins had it tough.

7 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

I mean, they played one of the strongest schedules in the league and when you solely look at how teams fared against good teams, Baltimore lapped the field.Ā 

Feels like things were a little too easy for them last week and theyā€™re getting punched in the mouthĀ 

I mean the weak spot on the chiefs are the tackles. If you just arenā€™t going to call offensive holding at all, basically itā€™s impossible to beat Mahomes.Ā 
Ā 

And I get, they arenā€™t calling much. Itā€™s the playoffs. But the weak spot on the roster is allowed to cheat, its gonna be a long day.Ā 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.