Ravens/Chiefs Game Thread (Keep the Bills stuff out of here, please)

Roundybout

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Process said:

Two best defenses in the league getting carved up. Defense doesn't matter. 

Defense definitely matters…need guys that can force a huge turnover or bat a big pass or push an OL into the qb at the last possible moment on what could’ve been a game winning td

Just now, Bills!Win! said:

2000. The last year of the nfl where i didn’t hate an nfl team. Oh to go back to the simple days of a Bradyless and Mahomesless NFL

I mean you probably didn't hate Brady at first. 

Unfortunately the Bengals, Bills and Tom Brady are the only teams that can realistically beat the Chiefs in the AFC. Bills missed out barely twice and the Bengals are 1-1 and Tom Brady is gone.

Brady, Bellichick, Kraft, Bruschi may have been some cocky mofo’s. But these Chiefs are just annoying douchebags. 

I think I despise this chiefs team more than I did the patriots.

the patriots never kept the bills from getting to the superbowl 

Edited by Bills!Win!

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

If I didn’t hate the chiefs so much I’d probably rather them win than Lamar or Shanahan or Campbell getting a first superbowl honestly 

Would like the 49ers to do it but, if they don't, hope the Chiefs do it. Better than Jackson or Goff winning their first before the Bills - and one Bill in particular.

1 minute ago, Casey D said:

Lamar Jackson is a poor man's Josh Allen.  MVP be damned.  I would take Josh in a big game every time, and twice on Sunday,

not even in the same league... Allen is 5 time the QB Lamar is. If Allen only had a defense the last 4 years. 

• Like (+1) 5

• Simon changed the title to Ravens/Chiefs Game Thread (Keep the Bills stuff out of here, please)
2 minutes ago, Philly McButterpants said:

Well, the good news is that there’s gonna be a new Despicable Me movie. 🥺

Will Gru be replaced by 'Kermit The Frog' wearing a red #15 jersey? :devil:

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

I think it's a double bluff? They're hoping all the love for the Chiefs will mean the Ravens win.

Ah someone gets it. I did the same thing when the Bills played them in the regular season and shortly after I switched to the Chiefs Mahomes had a mental breakdown and had to be dragged off the field. My jinx abilities are real

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.