I'm done I can't take it anymore

Whkfc

all the fans who are bailing on the Bills now rejoice. There is room on the Chiefs or Ravens bandwagon Jump on aboard and never visit a bills chat ever again. For your health lmao  Peace OUT

SMH

soft as BUTTER

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JerseyBills said:

They didn't perform well on D, KC didn't even punt !!

I meant overall this season. And KC did punt it. Bills D had to stop the KC O twice thanks to the refs. But they couldn't stop the run or sack Mahomes. 

20 minutes ago, DCBongo said:

It's a toxic relationship for sure.  I feel ya, but know I'll be back.  It's in my DNA.  One day, they get their S together.  Just one before I die

Allen shouldn't have just 1, he should have multiple SBs but ya , it starts atc1

5 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

It's a touugh loss and here am I degenfing McD and co. Didn't  you notice ALL the injuries they had on defense? It's crazy they could perform so well.

What was frustrating in THIS game though, is how they couldn't strop the run, just like 2019-2022. 

Injuries are a part of sports.  Every team has to deal with them to an extent.  This game tonight was an opportunity.  It hurts and it sucks but the Bills just could not get it done vs KC.  Prep as best as possible in the offseason and give this thing another spin in 2024.  That’s all they can do.

3 minutes ago, muppy said:

all the fans who are bailing on the Bills now rejoice. There is room on the Chiefs or Ravens bandwagon Jump on aboard and never visit a bills chat ever again. For your health lmao  Peace OUT

SMH

soft as BUTTER

Oh be quiet. Some of have been through this crap for decades. Don’t get all preachy. This team is a massive disappointment every year. 

are you trying to prove to the millionaire players and billionaire owners that aren’t listening to you how loyal you are?? Pfft get lost. 

• Vomit 2

For your mental health, it's important to keep your emotional distance from the Bills.

Expect them to lose in the most horrible and inexplicable ways.  Celebrate when they win.

Otherwise, they'll rip your heart out.

Sincerely,

-A fan since 1973

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

While it seems hopeless these times are still better than the drought years when we had no QB and no chance to compete. I still wonder if the football gods will ever allow the stars to align and will the Bills to the title. If the Red Sox or Cubs can win the World Series, I remain hopeful that we will get one someday. 

Lets hope Kelce joins his brother in retirement to spend more time with Taylor. Maybe then the Bills time will arrive. 

51 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

I'm freaking almost 50. The just once before I die just gimme 1. First it was hating the cowboys then out own management now it's the f?*÷@[ng Chiefs. I'm sick of this feeling I'm tired of losing. I need to save my sanity. 

i would be done if i could be. and if they didn't have allen i could probably walk away. they will suck me back in next year. they always do. and you'll be with me op. probably. 

26 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

The “one before you die crowd”.  …  you might not get it … like gazillions of Cubs and Red Sox fans 

Oh they would go back to whining 10 minutes after we won the SB.  Crying is in their DNA. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I’ll be back.

But even this afternoon I took a ride to a restaurant I’d never been too and found a new joint to order from.

Case in point even big games like this my life and happiness does not revolve around the Buffalo Bills.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, rm -rf /* said:

This does not even register on my pain meter.

that's called being jaded. which sucks. i wasn't even mad tonight to be honest. just deflated. it's a feeling ive had after only a few bills losses. not angry. just mentally and emotionally defeated. i feel like Eeyore. 

• Agree 2

27 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I just turned 53.  I've been where you are now for about 2 or 3 years now.

I just want one before I die.

If anyone here thinks the big win is coming with McDermott as the HC, check your sanity.

Jeez so depressing but I agree. I'm only 43 but would give my life for my father to see one. And yeah, it's almost certainly not happening with McD

3 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

While it seems hopeless these times are still better than the drought years when we had no QB and no chance to compete. I still wonder if the football gods will ever allow the stars to align and will the Bills to the title. If the Red Sox or Cubs can win the World Series, I remain hopeful that we will get one someday. 

Lets hope Kelce joins his brother in retirement to spend more time with Taylor. Maybe then the Bills time will arrive. 

The half glass full guy in me says after the Eagles game I thought the team was done.  So I didn’t think they’d even get this far.

The cynic in me says if Kelce even does retire a new even d baggier “villain” will come along to torture the fan base.  

9 minutes ago, muppy said:

SMH

soft as BUTTER

It’s expected I guess.  People are pissed off.  I get it.  It’s all about the playoffs.  Dominating the regular season is nice but players and teams leave their mark on how they do in the playoffs.  I wouldn’t worry too much about how solid the Bills fanbase is.  It’s frustrating but that’s just being in the moment talk.  Nobody is happy right now.. gotta get over that damn hurdle.  

I posted this week that this is this team’s chance to make their mark.  If not now, when?  Well.. this defense isn’t ready and until the Bills do everything they can to beef it up in the off season, the results will most likely mirror what happened tonight.  You cannot win playoff games when another team is running all over you.  The Bills have been due.  We all know it.  It’s passed that even.  Fans are upset and that’s ok.  The front office needs to get to work.

• Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Whkfc said:

I'm freaking almost 50. The just once before I die just gimme 1. First it was hating the cowboys then out own management now it's the f?*÷@[ng Chiefs. I'm sick of this feeling I'm tired of losing. I need to save my sanity. 

43, wish my story was better.  But it seems you are in for many more years of this pleasure 

Bills lose again to the chiefs is the playoffs. Fans that are mad are getting told to man up, cheer for the ravens, get out and don't come back?  Are you effin kidding me?  That's the response?  Yeah let's all

be pissed but when we talk in here lie to one another and stroke each other's hair and say it's ok. 

Bills played a good game and if they had a healthy defense it would’ve been different. But they hung in there and when they couldn’t get the TD, Bass f’d it up. 

I still don’t know why Diggs was so bad tonight. That drop on the deep pass was brutal. 

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Otherwise, they'll rip your heart out.

Sincerely,

-A fan since 1973

Ditto. My first Bills game was the MNF at Rich Stadium circa 1973. Maybe my heart is "jaded" or battle wearied, or just scarred. i understand all of that. And I feel pretty ****** about losing tonite as anyone else. 

Thank GOD after all these years mine is still intact and losing an NFL football game harms me less and less as I get older and gain true perspective on life. It guts you as  long as you allow it to.  Live your best life. Peace. m

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Whkfc said:

Who cares

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Spiderweb said:

Thanks to Doug Whaley....

Wrong. Thanks to McDermott.

9 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Hey bro.  56 here with a cancer diagnosis.  Suck it up, buttercup.

I pray that all goes well and you have a full and speedy recovery.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Whkfc said:

You will be back. Just try to relax and let your blood alcohol level decrease.

11 hours ago, HerdMentality said:

The mating call of the loser.

Winners go home with the prom queen.......

Ha ha. Love the reference to Sean Connery in "The Rock" from 1996. Although the exact quote is: "Winners go home and F*** the prom queen." 😉

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, KeLLy1278 said:

It’s expected I guess.  People are pissed off.  I get it.  It’s all about the playoffs.  Dominating the regular season is nice but players and teams leave their mark on how they do in the playoffs.  I wouldn’t worry too much about how solid the Bills fanbase is.  It’s frustrating but that’s just being in the moment talk.  Nobody is happy right now.. gotta get over that damn hurdle.  

I posted this week that this is this team’s chance to make their mark.  If not now, when?  Well.. this defense isn’t ready and until the Bills do everything they can to beef it up in the off season, the results will most likely mirror what happened tonight.  You cannot win playoff games when another team is running all over you.  The Bills have been due.  We all know it.  It’s passed that even.  Fans are upset and that’s ok.  The front office needs to get to work.

The Bills were running all over the Chiefs.  Why did the Chiefs win?

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

You will be back. Just try to relax and let your blood alcohol level decrease.

Your right. Its just I feel like we are wasting the best player the organization has had at the most important position this guy wins championships anywhere else but here. It's killing me. I'm not greedy I don't need a dynasty I'd just like to see them be the best for 1 year and all the cool ***** that goes along with it. I've never had a team that I really root for win one. I've only known crushing loss. And it's sooo stupid from a logic standpoint to put so much of my own personal emotions into something I have zero control over. But here I am

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Turbo44 said:

Enjoy rooting for your new team. It’s sucks so bad but their loss is not about me. It’s about them. Sherfield was our #2 wr, that says enough. Klein was our starting lb. 

Team desperately needs a #1b/2 wr with pick 28. Kinkaid is a stud, Cook is a stud except for dropped passes. We need new safeties but our cbs will be solid. 

There is no new team it's the Bills or nothing. I'm no ho!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.