1/21/24 Division Playoff GAMEDAY Bills vs Chiefs Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, Meatloaf63 said:

Yeah told myself i would be relaxed with all our injuries don’t expect a miracle just try and enjoy the game and be happy. My stomach is in f’ing knots at the moment 🤦‍♂️

I've found the best way to cope with these games is to expect a loss. Obviously that's the last thing I want, but the lower my expectations, the better 

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

Cool thing about today….Im a Bills fan and my brother is a Lions fan…both since 8 years old…we’re in our 40’s now. The last time the Bills and Lions have been this close to playing each other in the SB.   Was 1991. We are both long suffering fans wishing each other the best.  Been together all day supporting one another. He knows I’m a way less confident and hopeful fan than he is but…..it’s been an awesome day so far to say the least.  

Thinking way too far ahead….if we meet in the SB…no matter the outcome, one of us will be sad but happy for the other at the same time. 

As I'm sure you know, the Lions and Bills have been connected since even before the Bills were founded. I'm actively rooting for the Lions after the Bills, FWIW, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

• Like (+1) 3

Just a friendly reminder that no matter what happens today, things can always be worse.  A guy we pretty much passed over may come to Buffalo and win, and that would be Billsy even though it's hard to swallow.  It's still not as bad as watching Baker Mayfield still in it playing for a Super Bowl, after yoy watched former rival Brown killer Flacco throw btb pick sixes for your team.  We will still have a QB we love and be happy with either way.  Bronswy>Billsy.   

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Just a friendly reminder that no matter what happens today, things can always be worse.  A guy we pretty much passed over may come to Buffalo and win, and that would be Billsy even though it's hard to swallow.  It's still not as bad as watching Baker Mayfield still in it playing for a Super Bowl, after yoy watched former rival Brown killer Flacco throw btb pick sixes for your team.  We will still have a QB we love and be happy with either way.  Bronswy>Billsy.   

I will be devastated if we lose lol. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, FLFan said:

I would say more like custom made $5,000 suit, but your point is well made.  

Was it similar to the one from deplaning that he bought out of the back of a truck in the Bronx from Petey Silks?

Just now, Dick_Cheney said:

I will be devastated if we lose lol. 

Maybe I'm a little older than you, because I'm more numb after than devastated.  Still takes at least 3 days to get past it, though

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

It’s a wild old night here in deepest Yorkshire, UK. I reckon the game will be the same. 

Bills will get the job done. 

Enjoy the game my Bills supporting friends. Wherever you are. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, BritBill said:

It’s a wild old night here in deepest Yorkshire, UK. I reckon the game will be the same. 

Bills will get the job done. 

Enjoy the game my Bills supporting friends. Wherever you are. 

Go Bills mate.  Cheers!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

So embarrassing how stupid some of "us" are.  What is with the burning tables now?

What will be next, shish-kabob skewers sticking up from the table?

Darwin was onto something.

dd8411a45c34162f0c9825646e2445fe.jpg

Have you heard about the good news about the Pit?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2