1/21/24 Division Playoff GAMEDAY Bills vs Chiefs Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

14 minutes ago, Best Williams Available said:

I figured with everything getting packed down last week the walkways would be a nightmare to get cleared.  Looks like they did a great job and slips and falls should be minimal.    Very nice!

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Fun fact: The last time we played KC in a playoff game in Buffalo in 1994, Russ and Ralph had to buy the last 5K tickets....for an AFC Championship!

Those rules were nuts. They had to sell every single ticket by Thur morning or it would be blacked out. 1 ticket not sold by Thu = blackout. So, they bought the last ones on Thur. 

• Like (+1) 2

Man am I stoked! Taron is playing if he cleared protocol. So will Rasul. Bills Mafia are going to rock the house. Our edge rushers are chomping at the bit. Josh has been spreading the ball around nicely. Cook is comatose off the field but he'll be heating up come game time. Chiefs players will be sprawled all over the field and looking around to see if anybody got the plate number of that truck. This is it! The game they've been hoping for. Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 3

Mahomes has never played in front of Bills Mafia in Orchard Park. 

I hope Bills Mafia makes it an experience that he NEVER  wants to play in again.

Get loud Bills Mafia 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Fudge we are going to get reamed over the middle. Kelce gonna feast 

Forunately he's taken a half step back. Douglass will be on Rice. Double Kelce. It's going to come down to whether or not the Bills are going to have to single Kelce to stop Pacheco. Pacheco is the key to this game imo

1 minute ago, Success said:

We need both lines to be great today. 

Protect Allen, clear some lanes for Cook, get to Mahomes = Bills win.

More than the O-Line being good. The RB needs to pick up the free blitzer. Chiefs will show blitz a lot and not send everyone. The RB needs to give Allen time

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, dma0034 said:

More than the O-Line being good. The RB needs to pick up the free blitzer. Chiefs will show blitz a lot and not send everyone. The RB needs to give Allen time

Imo the RBs need to get open off of the blitz, giving Allen a quick slot to go with the rock. If they do have to stay in and protect, just hope it isn’t Cook

13 minutes ago, Mynamemike said:

I figured with everything getting packed down last week the walkways would be a nightmare to get cleared.  Looks like they did a great job and slips and falls should be minimal.    Very nice!

Hopefully, Kevin Kolb does not plan on attending...

• Haha (+1) 2

I hope the players don't get the yippies. Sometimes the Mafia is out with such force and energy that the players get overly into it. I think the Mafia overwhelmed the scene during last years loss to the Bengals.

In previous years, Josh got the yippies during a big home game. He's been better this year.

• Eyeroll 5
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, boater said:

I hope the players don't get the yippies. Sometimes the Mafia is out with such force and energy that the players get overly into it. I think the Mafia overwhelmed the scene during last years loss to the Bengals.

In previous years, Josh got the yippies during a big home game. He's been better this year.

I feel like even the mafia last year for the Bengals game wasn’t that into it 

• Agree 4

Currently on vacation on Siesta Key.  Took a quick walk on the beach this AM and exchanged Go BIlls! With 5 couples wearing Bills gear - saw one sad lonely Chiefs fan (who i promptly flipped off... just kidding 😛 ).  Going to take the 5:1 ratio as a sign - 35-7

Also the bartender at the tiki bar is from Buffalo so figure that's gotta be some kind of a good sign too

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, boater said:

Or, like the Patriots game 2 years ago, he's on fire. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Shefty preaching the knowledge seems Jan 21 does history repeat itself?

ok, 17 years to the day and Josh Allen wearing number 17 gave me chicken skin. 

• Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

After the 6-6 start this board had given up.  Lucky for us the team did not.

They have rose up like the Phoenix and that omen's it's meaning.

To rise like a phoenix from the ashes means to emerge from a catastrophe stronger, smarter, and more powerful.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Forunately he's taken a half step back. Douglass will be on Rice. Double Kelce. It's going to come down to whether or not the Bills are going to have to single Kelce to stop Pacheco. Pacheco is the key to this game imo

I don't disagree. If Williams and a safety can limit Kelce I trust Johnson with Rice and Douglas and Johnson to hold their own on the outside.

But if Pacheco gets going with those assignments...