Kansas City at Buffalo in the Divisional Round!

chongli

4 minutes ago, MainEvent said:

Is weed legal in New York now? Trying to decide whether to fly with it or if I can pick something up in Buffalo when I get there

No clue if legal in NY or not. But, weed is not federally legal.  Do not fly with it, cross state lines with it, etc.  

Also, there is increased incidence of young people experiencing mental issues due to a stronger strain of THC in it.  So be careful.  

20 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

The Bills have plenty of excuses if they lose a shootout - the beaten up defense. If they lose a low scoring affair, or turnover the ball a lot, then yes, questions could be asked.

no excuses on defense.  The LBs are injured.  You have your top CB (Douglas) back.  2 of the top safeties in the league, and a great DL.  No excuses for this D.  

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

57 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Put comedic gold! Love the part about Romo always sucking off Allen LMAO

that forum.  i read multiple times about how they wanted to, "fist" allen.  what the ***** is wrong with those dirtbags?

16 minutes ago, MainEvent said:

Is weed legal in New York now? Trying to decide whether to fly with it or if I can pick something up in Buffalo when I get there

You should probably pack some in your bags and fly over 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

19 minutes ago, MainEvent said:

It is, but NYS requires it to produced/packaged in NYS so the product offering isn't up to the same level as California, Colorado, or even Massachusetts. 

I am not a cop, or anything, but flying with a reasonable amount of weed in your carry on isn't a big deal. TSA and local law enforcement have all but said "meh, just don't be an idiot". I think CA caps it at 3.5g's. I do think there is something to putting it in your carry on vs. your checked bag though.

I fly with weed quite a bit in and out of the state. Never straight flower, not that I wouldn't or that I think it matters, but if I am traveling I don't want to deal with grinding and rolling anything.  I have flown with tons of rolled joints, vapes, and edibles. I once asked TSA what they do with the weed in the amnesty bin and the guy laughed at me and said "nobody has ever put anything in there". 

Edited by Mango
  • Like (+1) 1

Well I just got an email from my 5 year old daughter's teacher who had apparently been telling kids at school all morning that her dad "hates the chiefs" and that "she's part of the mafia". Mind you, we are in the St Louis area and for some reason people here have adopted the chiefs. Anyway the teacher said we need to tell her not to use such extreme words at school 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 12

13 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

He’s had his number all 2 times and one came down to a coin flip essentially 😂

If we're going to be honest, Allen won the last playoff game against Mahomes at KC and outplayed Mahomes.  McD's the one that had Allen's number.  

Injury wise our offense is fine.  KC's run D is suspect.  They're 3-5 when teams log 118+ rushing yards on them, 9-1 when they don't.  

I like this game and atmosphere for us, will worry about the AFC afterwards.  

2 minutes ago, stlbills13 said:

Well I just got an email from my 5 year old daughter's teacher who had apparently been telling kids at school all morning that her dad "hates the chiefs" and that "she's part of the mafia". Mind you, we are in the St Louis area and for some reason people here have adopted the chiefs. Anyway the teacher said we need to tell her not to use such extreme words at school 

I'm a teacher. Her teacher needs to get a grip.

• Like (+1) 2

Good news Tuesday...   :) 

Tim Graham
@ByTimGraham
·
13h
Bills CB Rasul Douglas told me in the locker room he felt he was ready to play, but the team held him out. Douglas then said he'll play next week against the Chiefs.

• Like (+1) 2

that's ok.  last year my 4 year old son told the kids in his class he was going to bring a gun to school...twice.  

• Haha (+1) 1

You should tell your daughter's teacher that the Kansas City chiefs are offensive to Native Americans and that until they ban the tomahawk chant and some of the other racist stuff they do, your daughter stands with Native American people and that the teacher shouldn't foster such a racist environment. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, stlbills13 said:

F her...   :)   Sorry had too

• Like (+1) 1

I would respond with: 

Dr. Mr/Mrs. Chiefs Teacher, 

I appreciate your diligence in looking out for my daughter. We sincerely appreciate your work and empathy all year. I will consider the possibility of addressing this with (insert daughters name) sometime next week. 

Sincerely, 

STLBills13

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

14 hours ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

I want to apologize in advance for this question ... but does anyone have a guess where opposing teams wives/girlfriends/family typically sit ? My wife is a huge Taylor swift fan and I'm thinking I could kill two birds with one stone when I buy tickets for the game. Would it be the Pepsi Club? 

Stick Taylor in Takeo’s seats!

Edited by Blank Stare
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, stlbills13 said:

Is the teacher a possible "Hot For Teacher" candidate?  

Edited by Just Jack
  • Eyeroll 1

12 minutes ago, teef said:

that forum.  i read multiple times about how they wanted to, "fist" allen.  what the ***** is wrong with those dirtbags?

Yeah there's a whole lotta homoerotic fixation around Allen specifically, but almost any opponent in general.  That fanbase, at least as represented by the ppl on that forum, might be the most mentally ill group i've come across.  I'd hate to wonder what they must have been like before KC started winning.

12 minutes ago, stlbills13 said:

I don't know I think I could come up with some more extreme words for the Chiefs than that.

2 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

Yeah there's a whole lotta homoerotic fixation around Allen specifically, but almost any opponent in general.  That fanbase, at least as represented by the ppl on that forum, might be the most mentally ill group i've come across.  I'd hate to wonder what they must have been like before KC started winning.

i certainly understand the smack talk, but fisting?  even when busting balls, fisting typically doesn't jump into my bag of tricks.

Im actually going back and forth with this.

Sean McDermott has proven himself to be an absolute wizard in scheming, and even if we gotta pull people outta the stands, I’m pretty Joe from Hamburg will still get 6 Tackles, 1.5 TFLs and still somehow limit the chiefs offense. 

But also…there’s a limit to being able to field an NFL quality defense with preseason personel, never mind against Andy freakin Reid and Patrick Mahomes. 

Even then, this is probably the best chiefs defense in the Mahomes era. Much of it comes down to their corners being incredibly physical and often being allowed to get away with murder while employing a variety of blitzes and simulated pressures. It’s actually quite reminiscent of a Bill Belichak defense.

On paper, it’s a bit of a mismatch. This kind of a defense is basically kryptonite for the Bills offense which doesn’t have much size or physicality at WR off the LOS, and defensively they are desperately trying to get healthy l to face a truly creative threat. 

But the Bills have Josh Allen and Sean McDermott in his bag, and maybe that’s enough 

Edited by appoo
  • Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, MainEvent said:

Yes up to a certain amount I believe.

2 minutes ago, teef said:

i certainly understand the smack talk, but fisting?  even when busting balls, fisting typically doesn't jump into my bag of tricks.

Agreed, I can't say that I've ever measured my fandom by how much sexual assault my team is going to commit on another

there might be something else going on over there

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Success said:

I'm almost convinced that site is a put on.  It is so over-the-top toxic, and arrogant - some of those comments don't even seem like real fans.  It is easily the worst fan site I have visited.  

I've seen other KC sites that are much more normal, and the fans seem cool and realistic overall.  I don't know what it is w/ that main site.  It's always jaw-dropping when I go there.  Cartoonish.

Yeah there are a lot of clowns there. Always funny when Bills beat them in Arrowhead to hear their excuses.

D-Line is going to need to play it's best game of the year to protect the back end and offense is going to need to have one of its best games if the year.

A few timely turnovers would be helpful as well.

Bills should pull out the Raiders playbook on D. I am not sure I have ever seen Mahomes look as inept as he did in that game outside the SB where he ran for his life every play.

Edited by Big Turk

I'm looking forward to this game as it will be the ultimate public retribution. 

We have 1 of 2 qbs who I believe neutralizes the Mahomes factor and can go toe to toe with anybody.

I love the Bills in this position because it's not forced with all the media hype and all the success this season stems from straight up grit and determination. 

Hoping we can get a boost from some health on the defensive side of things but aside from that, I believe we are a legit contender. 

Bills 31 

Chiefs 24

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, appoo said:

Im actually going back and forth with this.

Sean McDermott has proven himself to be an absolute wizard in scheming, and even if we gotta pull people outta the stands, I’m pretty Joe from Hamburg will still get 6 Tackles, 1.5 TFLs and still somehow limit the chiefs offense. 

But also…there’s a limit to being able to field an NFL quality defense with preseason personel, never mind against Andy freakin Reid and Patrick Mahomes. 

Even then, this is probably the best chiefs defense in the Mahomes era. Much of it comes down to their corners being incredibly physical and often being allowed to get away with murder while employing a variety of blitzes and simulated pressures. It’s actually quite reminiscent of a Bill Belichak defense.

On paper, it’s a bit of a mismatch. This kind of a defense is basically kryptonite for the Bills offense which doesn’t have much size or physicality at WR off the LOS, and defensively they are desperately trying to get healthy l to face a truly creative threat. 

But the Bills have Josh Allen and Sean McDermott in his bag, and maybe that’s enough 

This is the game that all of our tendencies needs to go out the window. Offense,Defense, special teams...hit them with **** they haven't seen from us before.

58 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

The Bills have plenty of excuses if they lose a shootout - the beaten up defense. If they lose a low scoring affair, or turnover the ball a lot, then yes, questions could be asked.

you can make excuses, I hope the players dont have this attitude and I am sure they dont.   Next man up.  Lots of teams have lost more players and won the SB.  Play the hand you are dealt, find a way.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Matt_In_NH said:

you can make excuses, I hope the players dont have this attitude and I am sure they dont.   Next man up.  Lots of teams have lost more players and won the SB.  Play the hand you are dealt, find a way.

I hope they don't either. But there's a difference between saying circumstances may dictate the way the game goes on a forum and being a player in the locker room.

• Like (+1) 1

Bass and Martin--I am more than concerned.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bills move on from Tyler Bass in the off-season. He has more than a case of the yippies--something fundamental is off.

• Agree 1

Some interesting factoids from Twitter. Visiting defenses get called for holding at a huge (statistical outlier) rate in Kansas City but the advantage almost goes away when on the road. 

Conversely, Kansas City's pass defense is much worse on the road.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, boater said:

Bass and Martin--I am more than concerned.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bills move on from Tyler Bass in the off-season. He has more than a case of the yippies--something fundamental is off.

they can't lol

they just made him the one of the highest paid kickers in the league

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.