Bill Belichick officially done in NE

DJB

3 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

If I'm Vrabel, I'm taking a better opportunity with a smaller shadow to work in

Mac Jones went a couple games without an interception, and their fans and media were calling him brady and planning 6 more parades

What media do you listen to? They were saying Mack suck suck suck since last year.. As for Fans, don’t all fans believe their team should be SB Bound? Thus why they are fans.. 

1 minute ago, hondo in seattle said:

I hope NE undergoes the typical rebuilding process.   Bring in a new GM and HC with much hope and fanfare.  It doesn't work out.  Rinse and repeat.  

Be interesting see who the GM will be. 

• Like (+1) 1

Damn shame, 

Now they may get someone who knows how to draft, 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

What media do you listen to? They were saying Mack suck suck suck since last year.. As for Fans, don’t all fans believe their team should be SB Bound? Thus why they are fans.. 

His rookie season.  

Because he wasn't pooping his pants and turning the ball over, he was on the same trajectory as Tom Brady.  

Also, it is natural for NE fans to assume they will someday control the Division for decades and see perpetual Superbowl berths for a generation.  Heck, us Bills fans did/do once we got a franchise QB.  4 Years is an amazing run.  Most Divisions turn over every season to 2 or 3 at the top.  The additional 1st place schedule game in the NFC makes it even more difficult.  

I remember as a Bills fan in the mid-90s, it felt like the Chargers, Steelers, etc were just keeping the Bills' seat warn until we reassumed the top of the AFC again.  

• Like (+1) 1

Interesting. Wondering if BB is interested in coaching the Bills? His defense would be just as good or better than McD's and we know what he did with an elite QB. That winning record and recipe is good food for Bills fans. The only way it happens is if the Bills lose this Sunday. Could be the silver lining. I'm still wanting a Bills win regardless. 

8 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Interesting. Wondering if BB is interested in coaching the Bills? His defense would be just as good or better than McD's and we know what he did with an elite QB. That winning record and recipe is good food for Bills fans. The only way it happens is if the Bills lose this Sunday. Could be the silver lining. I'm still wanting a Bills win regardless. 

You can take this idea, light it on fire and jump from an RV onto it

It’s crazy what pure domination can make you think about people.  For two decades there were no two people I hated more than Tom Brady and Bill Belicheck.  That hatred has softened to respect as their grip over the AFC East faded.  I’ll never be able to like either of those two but holy crap what they were able to accomplish was legendary.

• Like (+1) 1

Yes let’s celebrate the career of a man who was busted for cheating every four and a half years on average for two consecutive decades…, chronic cheaters are so lovable aren’t they…, 

figures a pats fan lives in denial, 😁👍

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Maybe they can bring back Matt Patricia and he and Joe Judge can split the job.🤷🏼‍♂️

They need a scream emoji.. lol but the sheer thought of that makes me physically ill. lol 

all said it was time for a change. Why do I see Dallas pooping their pants and him ending up there next year.. they are a coach away. 

• Agree 1

37 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

This is just my opinion. But any team that's bringing Belichick in at his age and with decisions he's made at HC the last few years is bringing him in as a gimmick. A PR move for when/if he finally passes Shula. Something to sell hope in a fanbase. But they're fooling themselves if they think he's reshaping their operation and getting them to the promised land.

Right now people are so focused on what a bad GM is that his coaching decisions and weekly management of a football team are being gravely overlooked. 

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

They need a scream emoji.. lol but the sheer thought of that makes me physically ill. lol 

all said it was time for a change. Why do I see Dallas pooping their pants and him ending up there next year.. they are a coach away. 

4 hours ago, BillsFooteball said:

It’s a lock Vrabel head coach of pats. Perfect fit and great relationship with Kraft and organization 

Vrabel to the Pats probably with D Henry as well.  

55 minutes ago, Maynard said:

I think NE may still go with Mayo. 

No way Kraft goes with a 1st timer I agree Vrabel is a lock.

Edited by PayDaBill$

most overrated HC ever.  Brady covered up his horrid drafting, and now that Brady is gone, you see what Bellicheat really is.  Also lost in his "SB wins" is the fact that 2 of them are due to the other coaches imploding (ATL and Seattle), and the ones he lost and should have won (vs. Giants).  

Now, NE needs a new HC, DC, GM, etc.  Will be interesting.  Hopefully they stay irrelevant for a long time.  

3 minutes ago, Success said:

Congrats to BB on a great career, and for creating an entire generation of cartoonishly arrogant New England fans.

his biggest legacy! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

You can take this idea, light it on fire and jump from an RV onto it

Really? 

Put your feelings aside here. BB knows how to win! He's the GOAT! He'd bring immediate credibility to being a winner would instantly be felt in the locker one. Six Lombardi's and 10 SB appearances doesn't grow on trees. 

BB still has it. All he needs is a QB. BB+Allen=Lombardi Trophy. Can you say the same about McD? No no no no no and no. Six or seven years and counting with jack shi!

This is a no brainier in my eyes. Only question is an offensive coordinator. Maybe McDaniels? 

Edited by newcam2012

It is sort of amazing that maybe the greatest coach in NFL history finally stops coaching in our division and Bills fans are mostly worried that he will be replaced by a coach who made one AFCCG game so far.

I am not saying BB isn't done without Brady nor that Vrabel isn't a good coach but I still find it funny.

1 minute ago, No_Matter_What said:

It is sort of amazing that maybe the greatest coach in NFL history finally stops coaching in our division and Bills fans are mostly worried that he will be replaced by a coach who made one AFCCG game so far.

I am not saying BB isn't done without Brady nor that Vrabel isn't a good coach but I still find it funny.

Bills fans will look at any scenario and imagine the worst possible outcome. 

19 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

most overrated HC ever.  Brady covered up his horrid drafting, and now that Brady is gone, you see what Bellicheat really is.  Also lost in his "SB wins" is the fact that 2 of them are due to the other coaches imploding (ATL and Seattle), and the ones he lost and should have won (vs. Giants).  

Now, NE needs a new HC, DC, GM, etc.  Will be interesting.  Hopefully they stay irrelevant for a long time.  

his biggest legacy! 

Got out of here. This is ridiculous! 

As a long time fan, who suffered through both the Fins and Pat's domination of us, I'm very happy and proud that it was Bills teams that directly led to their exits finally.  First Kelly and Marv with Shula, and now this team with Josh. Doesn't make up for all the frustration and grief they caused us but hey its something.  😌

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.