Buffalo Bills post receipts

Beck Water

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

A big part of it was we lost 3 star defensive players in a two week period and had to figure out how to recover and stabilize from that, meanwhile our OC had his head trapped in a Walmart plastic bag.

Oh yea that goes without saying too…I just didn’t feel like going through the ‘but every team has injuries’ then ‘yea but not to their 3-4 best defensive players’ debate again haha that defense we fielded against the pats was garbage…no Ed no Daquan no Milano no white or Douglas yet 

2 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

I don't have a problem with the social media 'next level type trolling', but at some point this team does need to take the next step in the playoffs or this is all real silly in hindsight especially since I still feel that four straight division titles are a bit hollow since they haven't been backed up by at least one superbowl appearance and win.

It's now or never for McD and Allen to take that aforementioned next step and give their social media team something to truly gloat about.

Coming from a fins fan this is rich,

• Haha (+1) 3

32 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Wait was that Keyshawn Johnson?

Yes that was the stay puff marshmallow man…, 

• Haha (+1) 1

The NitWit whose remarks are only outstupided by his "mom's basement-meets-keyboard jockey" hair style shouldn't even be dignified by inclusion in a troll meme by the Bills. That guy's whole schtick is based on getting morons triggered. His opinion is so invalid he belongs in the Fahey Wing of the HOD.

And yeah I get the engagement with the fan base and yadda yadda. Allen said it last night, nothing has been won. If this win streak doesn't run to 9 games, I don't think there needs to be a whole lot of PR back-patting.

Edited by pocoboy

I think Miami loses next week and Buffalo wins and therefore survives the season longer than Miami.    But it's too early to even be taking victory laps because nobody cares who wins divisions........it's how you finish the season.    If Miami advances beyond Buffalo they will have the last laugh.

Case in point, 1995 when the Bills physically battered and swept the Colts and won the division..........only to lose decisively in the divisional round and have to watch the Colts nearly pull off a miracle in the AFCCG and advance to the SB.    Quentin Coryatt dropped a would-be game sealing INT........and then after giving away the lead this happened:

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BobBelcher said:

To be fair, most of us were in doubt as well, after the Eagles game 😆

Not me.   I totally felt they could run the table.  Look at my posts since Philly.   No waver here.   

Trusting the Process all the way. 

Look at how all of Beanes off season additions to the roster (a.k.a. "the process "of continual roster improvement ) won the freakin game.   Spector, Rapp, Harty, Sherfield, Douglas, Ford (Harty return would not have been six had Ford not stuck to the punter) .  None of those guys were on the roster last year.  

And McDermott (whom you clowns wanted run out of town after Philly) held teams to average of 18 pts per game for the past 5 games (Dallas, KC, Miami ) without Tre, Milano, Jones and Miller.   and lighting up QBs with the wildest array of blitzes since the days of "zone blitz" Dick Lebeau in 2003 (or was it 2004) 

Go Bills.  Trust it.  

Call me Debbie - I'm a little worried our Bills are having a little bit TOO much party on the basis of making the playoffs.

I hope they have their 24 hrs of fun and then get back to the grind, because I guarantee Tomlin will have that Steelers team ready.

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

And those which disagreed with mob were constantly bashed.

I think it’s human nature - being negative is considered clinical and analytical, being positive is always sold as emotional and clueless. 

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

little soon for Bills PR to be celebrating.  What exactly has this team done this year that met or exceeded expectations?  

I didn't see one single person in the pre-season pick the Bills to win the AFC East, they were all saying Jets or Dolphins, that's gotta be exceeding expectations doesn't it?

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

I don't have a problem with the social media 'next level type trolling', but at some point this team does need to take the next step in the playoffs or this is all real silly in hindsight especially since I still feel that four straight division titles are a bit hollow since they haven't been backed up by at least one superbowl appearance and win.

It's now or never for McD and Allen to take that aforementioned next step and give their social media team something to truly gloat about.

Sounds like you have problems with a lot of stuff, actually.

And of course can't hurt to revisit this classic.

I sort of have a problem with you expressing an opinion here about, well....just about anything.  But you would know about "next level trolling".

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I sort of have a problem with you expressing an opinion here about, well....just about anything.  But you would know about "next level trolling".

FilthyBeast, I knew I heard that name, did you guys see when he posted after this last game pretending to be a Bills fan?! Lmfao!!! He’s like my brother, gets wasted, posts, then pretends it wasn’t him and acts oblivious. I finally kicked him out of my FFB league… my brother, not Beast… but they are both dolphin fans… holy crap… is beast my… please god no

• Haha (+1) 4

6 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

And what step should a Dolphins fan like you take, maybe win the East?

6 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I think Miami loses next week and Buffalo wins and therefore survives the season longer than Miami.    But it's too early to even be taking victory laps because nobody cares who wins divisions........it's how you finish the season.    If Miami advances beyond Buffalo they will have the last laugh.

Case in point, 1995 when the Bills physically battered and swept the Colts and won the division..........only to lose decisively in the divisional round and have to watch the Colts nearly pull off a miracle in the AFCCG and advance to the SB.    Quentin Coryatt dropped a would-be game sealing INT........and then after giving away the lead this happened:

That finish is etched in my memory! 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

That finish is etched in my memory! 

I was torn between wanting to see the Steelers get beaten and not wanting the Colts to win.     Such indignity kicking Jim Harbaugh's azz twice that season(I've never seen a QB take more punishment than he did in the game in Buffalo) and then watching them really play well enough to reach the SB just 2 years removed from the Bills 4 straight trips.   The Bills had won 10 straight AFC playoff games going into Pittsburgh.......after the euphoria rushing for 343 yards versus Miami and putting Shula's career to bed the week before........what a sickening end to that season.    

7 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Wild thatin the 90s a hail mary was from the 30 and also wild how much arc he had to put under that ball to get it there lol

• Agree 1

45 minutes ago, section122 said:

Wild thatin the 90s a hail mary was from the 30 and also wild how much arc he had to put under that ball to get it there lol

Yeah there weren't nearly as many strong armed QB's.    Most of the guys playing QB in the NFL today would have focused on other sports growing up if the NFL hadn't changed the rules to make it less physically demanding to play QB(and receiver). 

5 hours ago, Beck Water said:

None of that was trolling though. Turning it over a bunch of times on the road is a recipe for disaster. Let's stop pretending this is normal or a good way to win a Super Bowl.

I'm happy we won too, but why is everyone acting like it's mission accomplished here? It's like we haven't seen Allen go a game without an INT for so long, that we're numb to the sheer amount of turnovers plaguing this team.

If we can win while still throwing multiple picks in the playoffs, it'll be a testament to our coaching, defense, ST and the entire roster (Josh included) for pulling it off.

• Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, BigDingus said:

None of that was trolling though. Turning it over a bunch of times on the road is a recipe for disaster. Let's stop pretending this is normal or a good way to win a Super Bowl.

I'm happy we won too, but why is everyone acting like it's mission accomplished here? It's like we haven't seen Allen go a game without an INT for so long, that we're numb to the sheer amount of turnovers plaguing this team.

If we can win while still throwing multiple picks in the playoffs, it'll be a testament to our coaching, defense, ST and the entire roster (Josh included) for pulling it off.

I agree, especially red zone ints but Josh has always been super clutch in tight moments and accounted for 400 yards and 2 tds. Also , Tua threw 2 ints as well , we can win a sb this way if our d is turning them over as well and the o produces on other drives

1 hour ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I thought we’d get in with 10 wins and we technically would’ve so I’m taking partial credit lol 

at that time, my confidence came from the culture and leadership of this team. We been here before mentality and handled business, I also expected the McD hit piece to make the team even tighter and rally around their beloved hc. And honestly I think it makes us more dangerous because we overcame so much adversity,  12 seed, 6-6, Everyone counting us out, calling for McDs job, it was a wild bye week but looks like a blessing in disguise 

On 1/8/2024 at 11:38 PM, BADOLBILZ said:

I was torn between wanting to see the Steelers get beaten and not wanting the Colts to win.     Such indignity kicking Jim Harbaugh's azz twice that season(I've never seen a QB take more punishment than he did in the game in Buffalo) and then watching them really play well enough to reach the SB just 2 years removed from the Bills 4 straight trips.   

I was at that game and have no idea how Harbaugh was not carted off of the field. The Bills front four took turns destroying him. Bryce Paup really punished him but the hardest hit he took was from Hansen, who was running full speed untouched and unobstructed.

To this day I consider Harbaugh one of the toughest guys I have ever seen.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

I was at that game and have no idea how Harbaugh was not carted off of the field. The Bills front four took turns destroying him. Bryce Paup really punished him but the hardest hit he took was from Hansen, who was running full speed untouched and unobstructed.

To this day I consider Harbaugh one of the toughest guys I have ever seen.

I will need to look on google videos for some of those games.

On 1/8/2024 at 2:19 PM, zow2 said:

Ok, so... I like this!

I actually don't hate Nick wright. Sure he's one of the ugliest people alive, but aside from that he's just doing his thing. I always thought the anti Josh Allen stuff was just for clicks, but now that I've seen some of his segments, I think he just genuinely hates Josh.

But he has been a pretty good sport about being wrong too, even if his back alley ketchup and mustard thing was corny, it was in good humor.

And then to put up a poll like that, and knowing 100% what the outcome would be. Not alot of these talking head I could see doing that. Pretty funny.

On 1/8/2024 at 7:29 PM, Beck Water said:

Filthy is a very wordy version of Airseven, but just as shallow in content, it’s the troll way, especially pathetic when they are known whiny pats and fins fans who are so desperate for acknowledgment they hang out on an opposing teams message board…, 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

I will need to look on google videos for some of those games.

I don't remember what year the game was but I'm almost sure that the Colts were undefeated at the time. I think they were even favored in Buffalo.

@BADOLBILZ can probably recall the year and like he said above, I have never seen a QB take that kind of continuous punishment, and I go back to the truly violent days.

On 1/9/2024 at 12:36 AM, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah there weren't nearly as many strong armed QB's.    Most of the guys playing QB in the NFL today would have focused on other sports growing up if the NFL hadn't changed the rules to make it less physically demanding to play QB(and receiver). 

To be fair, that is how you're SUPPOSED to throw a hail mary. It was perfect. Not saying Harbaugh was a big-armed QB, btw.

1 hour ago, Bill from NYC said:

I don't remember what year the game was but I'm almost sure that the Colts were undefeated at the time. I think they were even favored in Buffalo.

@BADOLBILZ can probably recall the year and like he said above, I have never seen a QB take that kind of continuous punishment, and I go back to the truly violent days.

It was this game. https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199709210buf.htm

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/8/2024 at 1:26 PM, Chandler#81 said:

The Josh Allen Experience -he’s the game MVP! FOR BOTH TEAMS!!

The O’shies Children's wing named after his Grandmother is wonderful , but we need a CARDIAC wing for his fans!

Edit: check out the comments on screen from $$ contributors 

I think this solidified Josh Allen as a Bill for life. Greatest fans in the NFL

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.