Bills at Dolphins post game thread

HappyDays

3 minutes ago, Real McClappy said:

Miami forum meltdown not to resign Tua LMFAO. you love to see it

It’s sooooo good right now a couple of my favorites were comments about Shula rolling over in his grave and one comment hoping all Bills fans at the game get mauled by rabid raccoons (add **** words too). Go Bills. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Is this just another example of the Dolphins melting down at the end of the year? Or is our team that good? Dolphins have begun so many years as lions and ended as lambs, im not sure how good a measuring stick they really were. Either way, great game! Go Bills! #joshallenformvp

8 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

The punt return was the biggest play of the game imo

Biggest play of the season.  Granted, it what caused by one Miami player blowing out his knee and taking out another Miami player, but whatever works

38 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Pregame: we made the playoffs. This game won’t be as stressful. 

Im a fool. That almost killed me. And I think I loved it. 

First half, I texted a friend “emergency rooms in WNY be hopping with cardiac cases tonight!”

4 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Ok one more thing

that 3rd and thirteen is an MVP play.  Josh should be considered even though Lamar already won it.  

Yeah but why did the clock stop? Thats a stupid rule. I learn a new stupid NfL rule every year. The offense should have a choice to run the clock or stop the clock in that situation. Clock shouldn’t automatically stop on a defensive penalty.

32 minutes ago, finn said:

Man, he is going to be some sore tonight. He was throwing his body everywhere. That third and 13 run was godlike, reminded me of that famous conversion in Dallas on Thanksgiving. Guy is a centaur. 

That Dallas conversion is my avatar.  That's when I knew we had something really special!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

It’s sooooo good right now a couple of my favorites were comments about Shula rolling over in his grave and one comment hoping all Bills fans at the game get mauled by rabid raccoons (add **** words too). Go Bills. 

I had no idea rabid raccoons were such an issue in Miami.  To think I believed alligators and invasive boa constrictors were the primary issues…well, that and frozen iguanas falling out of trees and bonking people on the head.

Wow wow WOW!

Couldn’t stay up for the game but the BBC (Bills Body Clock) woke me up at 4.28am. Highlights weren’t up yet so read the play by play. Then highlights were up so watched. What a win! 

Some thoughts/questions:

1. Is Rasoul Douglas ok? Saw he got injured and return was questionable 

2. Sherfield - WHAT A PLAY for the first TD. Heads up and great athleticism. If that’s the only thing he ever does for us the signing was worth it. Fins fans must have been sick!

3. Diggs is back?! Shame Josh missed him downfield when he was wide open for a huge TD

4. HARTY! If that’s the only thing he ever does for us then the signing was worth it! 😂

5. Shakir is really becoming a THING!

6. Davis. Two targets, 2 interceptions. Another 0 stat line. Awful season for him. Time to move on?

7. Most Josh Allen game EVER. Huge yards, crazy running plays, incredible throws, 3 turnovers. And the fish SQUISHED

8. Game felt so close because of the turnovers but we battered them on almost every statistic. Such a weird game and a weird end to a weird and wonderful season!

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

https://finheaven.com/threads/allen-vs-tua.382031/page-2

comparing Josh Vs Tua ^ on the fins forum.

Enjoy boys 

archer-stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-ere

Just now, BritishBill said:

6. Davis. Two targets, 2 interceptions. Another 0 stat line. Awful season for him. Time to move on?

Yes. Pending free agent.

We need an upgrade

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Real McClappy said:

Hell yeah brother! Going to be a feast. 

Cheers my man! It's a great night now and why I took tomorrow off.

I should have hahaha, I'm not looking forward to being at my desk at 8 a.m. :(

• Agree 1

Von was absolutely useless again. Didn’t notice him do anything tonight. He needs to ride the pine the rest of the season. Jonathan Kingsley is better at this point 

Just now, Bruffalo said:

It shows you how confident the NFL is that we'll beat the snot out of the Steelers though.

I think it’s gonna be a pretty tight game. I’m thinking 21-13 bills 

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

next year when Buffalo goes to miami they should rent Josh an 68 camaro ss with the license plate "baba yaga" and let him lead the busses to the stadium.

Jokes aside. Gaga is a flat out stud and super talented. With all the hype around (mentally ill) Britney Spears and Taylor Swift, Gaga a way bigger superstar that Steinfeld is. And Gaga is much closer

to being committed to what she does in music compared to an NFL QB. 

(No hate on Taylor Swift)

1 minute ago, VaMilBill said:

Von was absolutely useless again. Didn’t notice him do anything tonight. He needs to ride the pine the rest of the season. Jonathan Kingsley is better at this point 

That's not really a tight game in NFL standards. An 8 point spread sounds about right.

44 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

For the first time in my life I've got really frustrated with Josh after his 2nd INT.

What a fool I was. The bad just comes with the good. He's the man.

I’m right there with ya. I had been defending him all year. Tonight I had it with him. Not just the picks, he can’t connect on the long ball to Diggs. But the guy kept after it and pulled it out!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I think Miami will beat KC. Browns win at Houston.

Bills QB path to the Super Bowl might be Mason Rudolph, Joe Flacco, and then the MVP Lamar Jackson. A little different than Mahomes and Burrow path.

Not if it's going to be zero degrees outside like the forecast states

3 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Didn’t he get pressure on Tua on the last throw of the game?

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

“They do much better than we did”

-Mike McD.

There is some hate on this guy. But by all accounts he’s a good dude and a good coach. Whether he works out as a HC or a HC at Miami for eternity is different. But he’s done a good job. 

• Agree 9

39 minutes ago, chongli said:

Yeah...nope (I have to do this like every other week it seems):

Hey be nice, his team just lost the division.

35 minutes ago, Gambit said:

34 minutes ago, zow2 said:

We just sent Miami into 14 degrees at KC, zero degree wind chill, 15 mph winds and 25% chance of snow. I love it.

Not sure Tua operates below 20 degrees.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Best Williams Available said:

Maybe best play I’ve ever seen

Number 4 for Miami put in a horrible effort there. Didn’t even touch Josh. Probably could have stopped him 2 yards short if he got his head in there 

3 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

Does anyone know why we took the 5 yard holding penalty and not the Josh 15 yard run.

Seams like the clock would have still ran and not stopped for the penalty?

They added the 5 yards to the end of Allen's run.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.