1/7/24 Week #18 GAMEDAY Bills at Dolphins PregameThread Edit: Jags lost WE’RE IN!

13 minutes ago, BillsFooteball said:

Playoffs!!! I know division on line but Tonight game just a lot more relaxing for me. I’m so relieved in playoffs. Stay healthy and go bills 

Makes it easier on the Bills because way more pressure had Jags won,  now this more even pressure for both teams with 2nd seed and division title

• Like (+1) 2

• Chandler#81 changed the title to 1/7/24 Week #18 GAMEDAY Bills at Dolphins PregameThread Edit: Jags lost WE’RE IN!
48 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

This is worst-case scenario for the dolphins. If they win tonight, they have to host the bills next week. Would hate that. And if they lose, they go to KC. 

They’re literally between a rock (Arrowhead) and a hard place (Hard Rock Stadium). 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

13 minutes ago, Gman10 said:

Bills winning is awesome: Steelers at home, then either KC or Browns/Texans at home. 

then off Baltimore...

I'd rather catch Baltimore when they're rusty and Jackson is coming off three weeks of rest.

Seriously, I prefer the 7 seed.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, KellyToTasker said:

I hope they take a QB, keeps one away from New England AND places one of the higher drafted QBs in the NFC. 

The prospect of gaining much draft capital has got to be enticing, only after a recent up tick in better play by Fields. 

Yes it's quite the dilemma. Some people really love Fields in Chicago and some think he's not the man. They are also have another pick in the top 10, so they have plenty of ammunition if they don't trade out and take a QB. 

I haven't watched enough of Fields to have an informed opinion. 

If I'm Josh Allen, I throw this game and then tell coach I'm spending the week in South Florida to save on travel and doing prep work on the beach.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

I just poured a cold one and raised it to Mike Vrabel.  It’s not often you can hook 3 fan bases on the last game like they did today by winning.

Bills fans should be thankful that the Titans hate the Jags and balled out to end their season today.  Both sides of the ball played hard and to win not just going through through motions and playing backups

Wonder if the news that we’re in removes some of the juice for the Phins around this game in the sense that nothing they do will result in us missing the playoffs? I get all the other seeding issues and division, but still, this news combined with the fact that if we lose we prolly have to travel back to Miami—do the Phins even want to see us yet again? 

4 minutes ago, Simstim said:

Good to see. Can not stand that man or anything he stands for on TV. What an absolute bell end.

I think at this point his whole sticke is making Bills fans mad. I think if Bills fans would just ignore him, hed go away

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Wonder if the news that we’re in removes some of the juice for the Phins around this game in the sense that nothing they do will result in us missing the playoffs? I get all the other seeding issues and division, but still, this news combined with the fact that if we lose we prolly have to travel back to Miami—do the Phins even want to see us yet again? 

I prefer Pittsburg at home then trying to beat a Dolphins team that could get some key players back.  The second seed gives us a easier road to ACF title game

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 3

Just now, letsgoteam said:

I think at this point his whole sticke is making Bills fans mad. I think if Bills fans would just ignore him, hed go away

Indeed.

And yes, it riles me up. I can't help it. I try to never watch him or anything he's in. Not that hard here in the UK, but still, he crops up a lot in videos and on social feeds.

The thing with him, is that he has made an entire career in the NFL based on shouting about how bad Josh Alllen is. That's how he came to prominence.

So effing annoying.

5 minutes ago, Rockinon said:

Somebody let the comedians out of their cages again

You can't lock up comedy, you can only hope to contain it!

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

they are right. I think they can beat the chiefs and wouldn’t mind rooting for them to do so. 

The Chiefs are struggling but they have that thing the Dolphins struggle again, what's it called, oh right a good/decent defense.

16 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

He is a troll, though pre Jets game and even after it's hard to have had demand too much faith though after the Eagles game we were playing better. There was definitely a point where we deserved this spiel though.

Loved it for fuel though.

Edited by Warcodered

11 minutes ago, Simon said:

If I'm Josh Allen, I throw this game and then tell coach I'm spending the week in South Florida to save on travel and doing prep work on the beach.

Insert video of rocky 3 training on the beach between rocky and Apollo.  Diggs and Allen. 

Edited by boyst

Two things….  One, Nick Wright winds up Bills fans for clicks ($).   Two, I don’t think the Bills care who they play next week.  They’re going to stomp the fish because then they get two home games.

• Like (+1) 1

So with them in this HAS to change the mindset a bit tonight doesn't it? For BOTH teams. I mean you can't open up the whole playbook tonight with the chance we meet again in 7 days can you? Also we can't run Josh in planned plays as much can you? I know , I know we want 2 seed and home field. Understood. BUT the reality is that tonight is NOT a playoff game. And we can't afford to lose Josh to injury in a game that doesn't eliminate us at this point. It will be interesting to see how they approach it. One thing is for certain if the game starts to get out of hand either way, BOTH teams will start pulling guys. GO BILLS!!!

It's just crazy to me that if we get the 2 seed, all of those losses to the Jets, Patriots, Bengals & Broncos can all be forgiven. The only thing we could have done better was get the 1 at that point. It's amazing 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Dolphins might want to lose this game now. It’s tough to beat the same team two weeks in a row. 

If the Bills win, they might have to do that.  Should they plan to lose so they can win next week?

2 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

It's just crazy to me that if we get the 2 seed, all of those losses to the Jets, Patriots, Bengals & Broncos can all be forgiven. The only thing we could have done better was get the 1 at that point. It's amazing 

It is NUTZ!!

7 minutes ago, boyst said:

Insert video of rocky 3 training on the beach between rocky and Apollo.  Diggs and Allen. 

Josh and Diggs taking reps on the beach

image.thumb.png.8ccde75d7ce24c1fba93fa2608911536.png

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Hurts is really showing his limits as a QB. He’s bailing pockets early and running way too deep 

Amazing his regression after that big ole contract!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.