What are YOU doing to get the Bills into the playoffs?

I am a HORRIFIC gambler. I would lose a bet on how many times a broken clock was right in a day. 

So, to take one for the team, I put $250 on 3-team money line parlay for Jags, Steelers, Dolphins. There’s zero chance I win. The payout is $1,374. 

So, in summary, I just paid $250 for the Bills to make the playoffs. (And yes, to hedge the emotional breakdown with a grand to have fun with if the worst happens). 

I didn’t say I was emotionally healthy. 

FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg

Edited by stevestojan
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

I put 1/50th into the same thing and I bet I get just as much satisfaction as you will. 🤣🤣

Ok, between WotAGuy and I, we’re up to $255 to see the bills in the playoffs. What are the rest of you doing?

Edited by stevestojan
  • Haha (+1) 1

Weirdly enough, we put up a Bills flag on gameday throughout the season then take it down the next day for the U.S. flag. Same thing with the OSU flag(OKlahoma). With the way the season was going after the Kansas City game we kind of ended up just leaving it up there.....been working out so far. 🤷‍♂️

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Someone needs to take one for the team and start betting $5000 on our opponents.

So, by my math, that’s only $100k to guarantee a SB. 

SDS needs to start charging more for ad space. 

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, boyst said:

I will wear my lucky socks tomorrow. And my shirt from '93 that is only a tiny bit tight. 

Pics as or it didn’t happen…

😂

8 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Ask whether it's a 24 hour clock before making the bet. 

OK, all this complicated stuff is why I stay away from gambling. 😂 I saw The Sting as a kid! I trust nothing! Great movie, btw. 

But golfers are the worst about gambling!  If you tell them up front you plan to cheat on every hole, that seems to tame their eagerness, and get you some funny looks. It’s fun to mess with guys some time. 

But I’m not above an occasional foot wedge.

5 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

6 am.  There’s a fine line between Saturday Night, and Sunday Morning.  Have fun Pete.

This is where airport bars come in, especially major airports. There is zero judgement of people sitting at an airport bar at any time of the day or night. Those darn delayed  layovers!  😂 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Negan said:

Going to wear my Oliver jersey all day long on Sunday.  Usually has a pretty good win rate when I wear it.  🤞 🤞

OK, here is mine: I will not be attending. They have a miserable win rate when I am present in the last couple of decades. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, machine gun kelly said:

Bad mojo Augster.

I have applied to the Fitzy School of Black Magic to see if there might be an on-line or in-person course I can take to correct this. I prefer in person learning, but I have a slight fear I might get lost in his beard or chest hair and never be seen again. 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Augie said:

OK, here is mine: I will not be attending. They have a miserable win rate when I am present in the last couple of decades. 

We appreciate you doing your part big time, more than you know haha 🤣😂!

3 minutes ago, Negan said:

We appreciate you doing your part big time, more than you know haha 🤣😂!

If we could start a fund to get everyone to pitch in for my stay home expenses, that would be a decent start. 

😂 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.