Excluding JA, predict your impact player - Bills at Dolphins (includes a video preview of the game)

With the Dolphins top two WRs banged up and Waddle questionable to even play, it's important for our D to stop the Dolphins run game so they don't get on a roll.

So, I'm going with DaQuan Jones. He'll be his pre-injury clogging up the middle maniac self in this game, which will keep the Dolphins run game in check. Because of DQ's influence, look for a couple DL to disrupt Tua's timing enough to get him off of his first reads at times, to hurry his passes here and there and to also get a few drive changing sacks.

Buffalo takes the division and the #2 seed. Go Bills!

Who ya got?

*Click on “Watch on YouTube” in the screen below for a preview of the game. Go Bills!

Well, seeing as Josh normally owns Miami I'm very tempted to go with either Diggs, Davis or Kincaid. But I won't. Not this time.

Coming off last week, Allen is hampered by a shoulder injury as well as the new injury of the neck and finger. He said the ball wasn't coming off his hand right and I expect that to continue this week. I'm seeing some reports of rain as well. So, wet ball shoulder and finger sore will lead to some erratic passing this week IMO.

I'm going with the Bills backfield. Normally, I would just say James Cook...but again...wet ball and he's had issues holding onto a dry ball. I think Cook, Johnson and Fournette (if active and he SHOULD be, IMO) lead the offense this week. Good old fashioned smash them in the face gameplan. Play physical and with attitude and we win this.

• Eyeroll 1

Are we still saying besides josh?  I'd really like to say Josh. He's hasn't been making a big impact these last few weeks. In spite of Josh this team has been winning on defense and some hit or miss offense. If I can't say Josh, I'm going with Shakir or Diggs. Although the defense will have its moments. 

Defense; Oliver and Floyd 

Offense; Kincaid and Shakir 

But we are going to need every swinging d-ck on this team to to play at their top end to secure victory!!!

GO BILLS!!!

James Cook, as both a pass catcher and a runner. I think the plan will be to dump it off to him a lot and get the defense to creep up. The Dolphins like to keep everything in front of them and they don't blitz much, so there will be a lot of bodies in coverage, which opens the door for running and quick passing.

• Like (+1) 2

These comments of Josh hasn’t been making a big impact lately are ridiculous

dude has scored so many tds ugh. Anyways ignorance latley

douglas and the defensive backfield will be a menace to Tua 

also expect our dline and linebackers to feast for 4 sacks at least

setting up short field for our offense 

gonna be a running day with their line being banged up.  Brady Is smart - run and play action easy throws for Josh.

expected mid to upper 200s for Josh 

kincsid being a pain in their ass on third downs as well as shakir

diggs will be around 70 and a score 

16 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Offense - "I'm Rick" James Cook ",BIATCH!".  Brady finally gets his head out of his ass and saddles up his most reliable offensive weapon.

Defense - Rasul Douglas.  He's going to time up Tua and get at least a pick.

If Rasul has a positive impact I have to believe he get AT LEAST 1 TURNOVER AND WE WILL WIN.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.