Aaron Rodgers is a twisted human being

stuvian

Just now, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

2 wrongs don’t make a right. You’re deviating from the original issue. Just because Karl Malone is a POS too doesn’t mean they cancel each other out. 

I don’t disagree. But yeah, Malone being a sex offender and getting a high school girl pregnant when he was in college should be a big deal. And Kimmel was wrong for doing that and won’t now. 

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

So is your hometown. Stop acting like it’s just people with money. There were a bunch of creeps who go to bills games every week. 

people in Hollywood get a pass and get celebrated.

Roman Polanski. Kevin Spacey. ...enough others I can't keep track.

• Thank you (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

What's the problem?

When you start publicly associating other people with pedophiles and imply they have something to fear.

I don't give a damn who you like or don't like. That is a problem.

I'm going to move this to OTW because it has nothing to do with the Bills or football. Anybody who drags their political nonsense into it gets what they deserve.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Simon said:

When you start publicly associating other people with pedophiles and implying they have something to fear.

I'm going to move this to OTW because it has no place here. The first person to drag their political bullshlt into it gets what they deserve.

I saw this coming a mile away 

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

So is your hometown. Stop acting like it’s just people with money. There were a bunch of creeps who go to bills games every week. 

NYC is a **** hole. I won’t deny that 

Kimmel is up to his eyeballs in bs.  At least Rodgers has talent and is entertaining.  Kimmel hasn't been worth a watch since "The man show".  It seems he lost his balls after that. Corrola probably carried him through that show

Edited by Gunsgoodtime
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, stuvian said:

I don't watch Kimmel and don't necessarily agree with his takes but for Rodgers to say that he will be outed on Epstein's black book is out of the field of play

Well. Unless he’s in the black book and on the lists I guess right. 

19 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

I saw this coming a mile away 

NYC is a **** hole. I won’t deny that 

Its not just NYC. The greatest threat to your children is your family, your neighbors, and trusted members of your community and that is true no matter where you live.  Seems silly focusing all this energy on shadowy cabals of elite power brokers who use children as currency.  The real threat is already in your house, statistically speaking. Have a good one!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Its not just NYC. The greatest threat to your children is your family, your neighbors, and trusted members of your community and that is true no matter where you live.  Seems silly focusing all this energy on shadowy cabals of elite power brokers who use children as currency.  The real threat is already in your house, statistically speaking. Have a good one!

What if you live alone?

• Haha (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, Simon said:

When you start publicly associating other people with pedophiles and imply they have something to fear.

I'm going to move this to OTW because it has nothing to do with the Bills or football. Anybody who drags their political bullshlt into it gets what they deserve.

For proper context, Rodgers mentioned the Epstein list possibly being made public on McAfee's show last February. Never mentioned Kimmel. Kimmel proceeded to blast Rodgers on his show that night for being a wacko with CTE for even suggesting the list would come out.

These weren't jokes - Kimmel was personally attacking Rodgers...why? For suggesting that a list of Epstein's close friends who made trips to an island where underaged girls were used for sex would be released to the public? It was a very strange reaction by Kimmel.

So of course Rodgers is going to respond to that in some way. In this case, Rodgers said Kimmel wouldn't like the list to be released. Not because Kimmel is a pedophile, but because Kimmel would look like an idiot for blasting Rodgers as an insane conspiracy theorist with brain damage for saying it was going to be released nearly a year ago.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This thread is interesting to me because the passionate opinions on both sides are, in many (but not all) cases, not even really related to the matter at hand.

It's like both sides are talking about a different topic entirely, with Rodgers and Kimmel as mere verbal placeholders for the real thing that they are discussing.

Certain responses are even just echoing news network talking points. 

Fascinating viewing from the sidelines, I must say.

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Logic said:

This thread is interesting to me because the passionate opinions on both sides are, in many (but not all) cases, not even really related to the matter at hand.

It's like both sides are talking about a different topic entirely, with Rodgers and Kimmel as mere verbal placeholders for the real thing that they are discussing.

Certain responses are even just echoing news network talking points. 

Fascinating viewing from the sidelines, I must say.

Seems to be another prima facie case of cultural brainwashing by various media outlets.

Pavlov would be proud.

• Like (+1) 3

43 minutes ago, Simon said:

I'm going to move this to OTW because it has nothing to do with the Bills or football. Anybody who drags their political nonsense into it gets what they deserve.

One of Jimmy's good friends was Epstein's personal chef for years. And Jimmy drew first blood by suggesting on national television that Rodgers was intellectually impaired.

Play around with dogs, catch some fleas. 

Not to mention Kimmel could have ignored it entirely and probably just come out on top by default. 

Edited by LeviF
punctuation error
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

I am too lazy to look but I'd bet the viewers of Rodgers last NFL game surpassed Kimmel's last new episode by 10x or more. 

It's amazing the influence night show comics still have on pop culture. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

Kimmel, who got famous making young girls jump on trampolines and doing Karl Malone impressions, is now the voice of morality? This is almost too bizarre to be real. Oh are you going to sue him and call him names for making a wise crack? What a big baby

Kimmel used to be funny.  Somewhere along the line Hollywood got to him now he just repeats the same thing as every other night host.  

He’s been a complete hack for a decade now 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I listened very closely and did not hear Rodgers say "Jimmy Kimmel will be outed on Epstein's black book". He simply said Kimmel doesn't want it to come out.

Get your hearing checked.

Yeah he wasn't insinuating anything at all by that....

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

Jets fans knew it was BS as well. A 39-year-old tearing his Achillies is coming back 3 months later. That is not even remotely believable.

I don't give Jets fans that much credit.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I don't really know what the feud is about, nor care.  I was hoping someone would give me a quick summary...didn't find it...and now I'm moving on with my life.

18 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I don't really know what the feud is about, nor care.  I was hoping someone would give me a quick summary...didn't find it...and now I'm moving on with my life.

Kimmel said some things about Rodgers being a kook and empty headed stoner jock essentially. 

Rodgers responded insulting Kimmel being another Hollywood celeb rubbing elbows with everyone.  Insinuating between the lines that it would be concerning for the Epstein list to become public for Kimmel without directly saying he was involved with kimmel.

34 minutes ago, boyst said:

Kimmel said some things about Rodgers being a kook and empty headed stoner jock essentially. 

Rodgers responded insulting Kimmel being another Hollywood celeb rubbing elbows with everyone.  Insinuating between the lines that it would be concerning for the Epstein list to become public for Kimmel without directly saying he was involved with kimmel.

Jimmy Kimmel's totally normal too

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/news/jimmy-kimmel-revealed-buyer-1-9-million-bea-050000255.html

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, stuvian said:

I don't watch Kimmel and don't necessarily agree with his takes but for Rodgers to say that he will be outed on Epstein's black book is out of the field of play

But he didn’t say that.  

7 minutes ago, boyst said:

what is remarkable is that he is able to write that off in expenses for his gig as a comedian. i 100% bet that he was able to offset that entire purchase.

Would love to see your schedule F!

17 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Would love to see your schedule F!

i have a very good accounting team. my trust will be done by the end of '24. that's all i'm gonna say. 

5 hours ago, boyst said:

both of them are well past their point of relevance. Jimmy turned in his man card a dozen years ago. Rodgers took too many trips and went to the back 9 several years ago.

Rodgers has more accomplished in his life than Jimmy, however. Corolla was always the talented one.

Corolla was the writer for the Oscars.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

On 1/3/2024 at 10:20 AM, Gregg said:

Jets fans knew it was BS as well. A 39-year-old tearing his Achillies is coming back 3 months later. That is not even remotely believable.

Why not? Get him on some stemcells, peptides etc and with his money and technology its doable...or it could be added to the football is rigged thread 😂

On 1/3/2024 at 9:24 AM, Nextmanup said:

Quick summary, they don’t like each other

Aaron Rodgers said something that he doesn’t even know if it’s true and Kim has been talking ***** about Aaron for a while. The only thing that’s come out is flight log which Kimmel is not on.

Kimmel threatened to sue Aaron Rodgers didn’t apologize

12 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Quick summary, they don’t like each other

Aaron Rodgers said something that he doesn’t even know if it’s true and Kim has been talking ***** about Aaron for a while. The only thing that’s come out is flight log which Kimmel is not on.

Kimmel threatened to sue Aaron Rodgers didn’t apologize

the entire log is not out. i personally doubt kimmel is on it but several acquaintances, including his personal cook, are on it. make of that what you'd like.

kimmel has no standing to sue rodgers.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/3/2024 at 9:30 AM, Shanahan's Horseshoe said:

So brave.  How about a Kimmel and all the hateful BS he spews and lies about on a nightly basis.  Any thoughts there? 

What hateful BS are you referring to?

On 1/3/2024 at 10:33 AM, boyst said:

people in Hollywood get a pass and get celebrated.

Roman Polanski. Kevin Spacey. ...enough others I can't keep track.

Well, this may be true, but you just cited two people who are out, (canceled) and in Roman's case, fled the country to prevent arrest.

5 minutes ago, foreboding said:

What hateful BS are you referring to?

Well, this may be true, but you just cited two people who are out, (canceled) and in Roman's case, fled the country to prevent arrest.

i don't know many of their names.

the kid from the 70's show. the guy who played Harry in the original toby mcguire spiderman. lots of creeps.

• Simon locked this topic