Bengals at Steelers - Saturday 23rd December 2023 - Game thread

UKBillFan

16 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Should but will? Jets... Jags... Pats... Broncos...

Everyone talking about this game as the trap game vs the Chargers but I see the Patriots as the true trap game w Miami the week after the Patriots 

let’s go Bills keep working a week at a time

Edited by ILBillsfan
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Does it reflect badly on Tomlin that he wasted all season with complete zeros at QB, then score 24 in a half with the guy that couldn’t get in

it’s not like this is his first game. He has played a lot for the Steelers and wasn’t that good. 

4 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Rudolph has played well.  Browning isn't.

Rudolph has an oline and running game facing a crap defense. Browning not so much. 

Great first half, but I still can't get too comfortable yet.  Those F'in Bengals seem to have 9 lives like any other cat.  I badly want the Steelers to put things out of reach in the 3rd, but somehow the Bengals seems to always figure out a way to get back into the game....and then pull it out at the end.

1 minute ago, ILBillsfan said:

Everyone talking about this game as the trap game cs the Chargers but u see the Patriots as the true trap game w Miami the week after the Patriots 

let’s go Bills keep working a week at a time

True, but there's so much unpredictability regarding the Chargers.

Cross-country Road Game

New interim HC
GM fired

Embarassing blowout last week, allowing 60 points to a division rival

New QB starting for the 2nd time in his career

Chargers could respond in 2 very different ways. Give up under the complete chaos, or try & rebound by clawing back some dignity.

I believe that if Buffalo wins out and Cincinnati goes on to lose, then Buffalo is in the playoffs.  Buffalo would finish ahead of Cincinati.  Cleveland and Houston, two other teams (with Cincinati) that are ahead of Buffalo, play each other tomorrow.  One of them will be knocked behind Buffalo.  The combination moves Buffalo up two spots in the playoff race.  That's all Buffalo needs.

3 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

True, but there's so much unpredictability regarding the Chargers.

Cross-country Road Game

New interim HC
GM fired

Embarassing blowout last week, allowing 60 points to a division rival

New QB starting for the 2nd time in his career

Chargers could respond in 2 very different ways. Give up under the complete chaos, or try & rebound by clawing back some dignity.

Nothing but excuses. The Bills should dominate.  Every game has question marks.

7 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

I believe that if Buffalo wins out and Cincinnati goes on to lose, then Buffalo is in the playoffs.  Buffalo would finish ahead of Cincinati.  Cleveland and Houston, two other teams (with Cincinati) that are ahead of Buffalo, play each other tomorrow.  One of them will be knocked behind Buffalo.  The combination moves Buffalo up two spots in the playoff race.  That's all Buffalo needs.

It is all we need. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.