Around the NFL Week 15

HappyDays

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I don't have it in me to care about what other teams do. We blew it with the worst defensive coaching performance of the millennium againat the Patriots. We blew it by failing to count to 11. McDermott owns this season, not Darnell Mooney or whoever else.

See you next season then I guess! 

4 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Broncos and steelers lost. That helped some. Bills just gotta win 

The broncos loss was hugeee…they’ve got an easy schedule and no other wildcard teams to knock down a peg if they win out 

8 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

How does a professional athlete not make that catch? Literally an 8 year old could have done that.

With those gloves too I just don’t understand it 

14 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

It takes 15 seconds to check the scores. If you really think players as SOOOO “disciplined” that they literally don’t focus on any other games, I believe you’re mistaken. 

I will just leave this conversation at I hope you are wrong. Go Bills!

7 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Seems clear the Bills must win out to make the playoffs.  Could we possibly miss at 11-6?

At least two posters on here will tell you it’s very possible but it is extremely unlikely…our odds of just winning the division are almost 90% if we win out…the odds of missing the playoffs entirely are extremely small 

Miami is probably resting starters if they’re two games up too goin into week 18 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

At least two posters on here will tell you it’s very possible but it is extremely unlikely…our odds of just winning the division are almost 90% if we win out…the odds of missing the playoffs entirely are extremely small 

Miami is probably resting starters if they’re two games up too goin into week 18 

They'd be playing for the 1 seed in that scenario, no?  I don't see them resting starters week 17

Assuming we don't puke all over ourselves the next two weeks, the entire season rests on that game in Miami.

Edited by TheBrownBear
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

They'd be playing for the 1 seed in that scenario, no?  I don't see them resting starters week 17

Ah true they play the ravens which I forgot about…I knew it was two good teams 😂 

Very unlikely they beat the cowboys and ravens anyway 

4 hours ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

I'm not wrong at all. We can win out and still not get in.  

I tracked this down for you…here’s what all would need to happen for the bills to win 11 and not get in:

Baltimore only winning 1 game and the one win is not against miami

miami beats Baltimore and dallas

Jacksonville wins 3 or 4 games

Cleveland beats Texans and jets and loses to bengals

Cincinnati wins out

Indy wins out

All that needs to happen for the bills to miss…it’s nearly impossible.  Probably 1 in 1000 chance or less 

just focus on even a tiny subset of that…what are the odds Miami beats baltimore and Dallas and the bengals beat the chiefs and browns? 

Just wish some of these mediocre teams would fall off!  

can’t believe this really the log jam that will be at 10-7!

buffalo needs to win out…dealiatixallly with whom everyone has I’m now in the wagon that says we will miss at 10-7

youre hoping for the raiders

pats

falcons

jets

to be the upsets ugh what a mess

damn it McDermott!!!

34 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

🤣🤣🤣

At the Gang Green fan forum, the masses are already speculating that Johnson and Johnson are eyeing Staley to replace Saleh.

https://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/saleh-postgame-presser-he-needs-to-go.99770/page-2

I know Jets fans like to **** on Zach Wilson who does suck BTW. But nobody could play behind that horrible OL. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.