Von Miller faces arrest in domestic violence case in Dallas

ArdmoreRyno

Von taking the heat off Lawson and Phillips. He’s a team-first guy. 

Just now, mrags said:

Is it horrible to hope that it’s true so that he’s out in prison and we can get out of his contract? Asking for a friend. 

Already in cap prison. 

28 minutes ago, Dan Darragh said:

That will ruin our season.  Last year it was the Topps shooting and Damar, and now this!  How can these guys be expected to be good at football with such distractions???

If the tops shooting ruined our season, we have a weak ass team.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Eff this guy.

Put him in a rocket and shoot him to the moon.

Assaulting a pregnant woman?  Zero Tolerance.  

He should be cut by the end of the day and you eat the cap number, make a statement that it is not tolerated and move on.  

To bad the bills didn't claim derek barnett last week before houston did.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mrags said:

Oh crap you’re right. It’s me. I’m all alone with no one that loves me 

yeah, me too plus I'm old

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

If the tops shooting ruined our season, we have a weak ass team.

well, it snowed last year too

• Shocked 1

Just now, Rich Stadium Original said:

He said/she said very difficult to prove without witnesses or corroborating evidence (see: your rookie punter last season)

That being said IF ANY portion of it proves to be true, Pegula will want him off the team. He recently fired a Bills executive and team lawyer for having an affair.

Little bit easier when it happened yesterday.  Any bruises or visible abuse would still appear today.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, ALLinALLEN said:

We're going to be the Lions and have to trade Allen to a superbowl contender so we can see him win arent we?

I joke but were halfway there in years....

NO

The organization needs to get more guys like him not get rid of him.

15 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

For the record I'm waiting until ALL the information comes out here.  These kinds of charges are fake all to often for me to be comfortable passing judgement.

As it should be. 

Good news for Miller is he's not a punter, so accusations alone may not be enough to derail his career. Guess we'll see.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, mrags said:

Not really sure how contracts work in the nfl with players that are imprisoned during their contract. But I don’t see Ruggs on Vegas’ salary anymore. 

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/las-vegas-raiders

Well he was released in 2021 so... they just accelerated the cap hits and ate the charge in 21/22 dead money.  

To all those saying "clean house" and "we're a mess" I say the Bills are just about average in their personnel problems. It's not the acute dumpster fire that people make it out to be. No matter who you sign, who you draft, and who you hire--statistically, you're gonna get personnel problems.

My point of reference? I was in military units about the same size as the Buffalo Bills. We had about the same number of problem children, substance abusers, and domestic issues that the Bills have. It's a fact of life. Deal with them when they arise.

Have some self-esteem as a Bills fan.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 3

2 minutes ago, mrags said:

Not really sure how contracts work in the nfl with players that are imprisoned during their contract. But I don’t see Ruggs on Vegas’ salary anymore. 

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/las-vegas-raiders

Don't worry about it. You're a long, long way from incarceration which likely won't be the result of this anyway.

30 minutes ago, mannc said:

I thought it was Leslie Frazier’s defense that ruined the season last year…

At this point, I feel like McD was calling the plays during the 13 seconds since he's such a control freak. We've had way more meltdowns this year than before (situation coaching always bad, but it's every game that's not a blowout this year).

31 minutes ago, mannc said:

I thought it was Leslie Frazier’s defense that ruined the season last year…

At this point, I feel like McD was calling the plays during the 13 seconds since he's such a control freak. We've had way more meltdowns this year than before (situation coaching always bad, but it's every game that's not a blowout this year).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.