11/26/23 Week #12 GAMEDAY Bills at Eagles Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

You have to get low.

Bills are jumping on top

They should be attacking BEFORE the snap to try to convince the Eagles it's not worth the risk to Hurt.  Half the distance from the one won't matter.  They can do it over and over, as soon as the teams line up.  See if that gets their attention.

Edited by Utah John

Am I wrong to think you should give Hurts a little bit of punishment at the bottom of that pile?

Refs boned us on that second false start on the previous drive, and that holding on 3rd and long was technically correct but I guarantee that same infraction will happen 15 more times this game uncalled.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MiltonWaddams said:

If you go through each one of those penalties, you will see that all of them are actual penalties. This isn’t a case of the refs just calling it one way. It’s a case of the players not doing their job.

No.  That holding call was one that isn’t called a heck of a lot.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsClinton said:

Wrong. Sitting Cook is one of the reasons we lost the Broncos game.

Just to play devils advocate, Ty Johnson didn’t get any burn that game either. After last week, we are aware that there is another mobile running back in the fold.

Edited by MiltonWaddams
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I hate the Eagles. I mean really really hate them.  Way more than I hate any AFC East team. It is why our recent record against them really ***** irritates me.

I can't stand them. I'd hurt every single Philly player.

Why???

For the record, I think this game is a terrible matchup for the Bills and I expect them to get destroyed. Hope I’m wrong.

• Agree 2

You can’t have one quarter in of a huge game with a dropped TD followed by about 7 or 8 penalties taking points of the board for you and helping to give a TD to the opponent and not look back at a HC who never had his guys ready to play this year.  

Same self inflicted issues EVERY GAME

4 hours ago, boater said:

If you can't find a legit Bills bar, a good plan B is Buffalo Wild Wings. Cleveland has two.

One of their TVs has gotta be on the Bills game.

found it…. Around The Corner in Lakewood.  Lots of Bills fans here. 

• Like (+1) 1

not sure who the defensive end was that went so far up filed that gave hurts the huge scramble open you would think eventually the DE's would get get even with QB and now you come back vs continuing up the field on your rush

dodson jumping over the pile....how about push on your d lineman's back as they had the first surge stopped

Defense was pretty bad on that whole series laying down on critical down and distance

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

See I think it is a team if pathetic executers. Phillips has been a flag machine his whole career. Beane keeps paying him. It is idiotic.

I want Phillips to blow up every tush push they try to run. It's pretty much the only thing I want him around for anymore. Tell him his fines will be paid and have him wreck anything in his path before the snap.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.