This fan base does not deserve this.

4merper4mer

Was the 12  men on the field just to rub it in?  It’s literally cruel.  Mean.

There are too many coaches and players who cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeearly do not care.1% of the amount each of us does.

Personally I blame a lot of them.  I don’t excuse Allen like so many here do, but it’s obviously not only him.

But…….even with all of that……we have 12 men on the field…….even with that…….why does Lutz have to miss it just to rub it in?  That’s just too much.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Yeah, it's just sad that were clearly the superior team out there and we just couldn't stop making stupid mistakes.  The defense played its heart out, and that's the only positive I see.  The coaching was awful, Josh is playing scared, receivers were dropping balls, Davis still looks slow, etc.

1 minute ago, Bferra13 said:

I'm so numb to this I laughed. It's sickening. Seriously.

I laughed too. Even if we win this it's just another obvious example that they aren't competing for anything this year, so may as well get some extra fuel on the fire for regime change.

Just now, BBFL said:

To be honest, we didn’t deserve the win. 

maybe not but deserve has nothing to do with it.  Buffalo out rushed them, had more sacks, and passed for 2 yards less.  

This was a master class in coaching and having a plan from sean payton.  

The bills need someone like this to come in and run the offense.  

The whole staff should not be back and the next guy should be an offensive coach or a real Head Coach with real coordinators.   the situation this staff is in right now should never have happened.

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

There are too many coaches and players who cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeearly do not care.1% of the amount each of us does.

Personally I blame a lot of them.  I don’t excuse Allen like so many here do, but it’s obviously not only him.

But…….even with all of that……we have 12 men on the field…….even with that…….why does Lutz have to miss it just to rub it in?  That’s just too much.

Jesus, how many fans were going into this game expecting this or something similar to happen.  This is exactly what these fans deserve. The constant bitching, and moaning about how when this team wins its not perfect and nothing they can do is ever good enough. It's actually quite comical and fitting exactly how much this loss suits this fanbase. 

Edited by Hermes
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

Oh no he got us out of the drought....he's the best...never had to fire one of his bad hires....

He should've been Sh it canned after 13 seconds...tonight was no different...he's a moron.

If change doesn’t happen after this season, It’s going to be really hard to renew Sunday ticket. Wasting Allen, after all these years of hoping for a talented QB. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

When josh scored I didn’t celebrate. Instead I texted my buddy and told him broncos will kick the game winning FG at 11:25 pm. I was a few minutes off but decades of this informed my mindset. Deep down we all know we are cursed and we’re not going to win it all in any of our lifetimes. And still we care more than any other fanbase. We deserve the championship more than anyone else but instead the bandwagon Niners fans will get their 6th this year. Unfair. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

22 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

How does a pro coach not have the field goal defense in on 3rd down? 

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Araiza Curse said:

I sometimes wonder if watching this team is even worth it. Spend hundreds between tickets, merch, tv, time, etc. It’s just pain. 

The fan base literally bought the QB a hospital and he didn’t bother to put in work in the off season.

• Like (+1) 2

I don't know about anyone else, but after this ugly game and watching that field goal sail, I jumped off my bed in shock and was like "omg!! we actually won this!!", just in complete shock and elation. Then I saw there was a flag and my heart sank.That span of emotions in such a short time span was nauseating and heartbreaking. I swear it's something only Bills fans go through. Who else loses like we do??

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

When josh scored I didn’t celebrate. Instead I texted my buddy and told him broncos will kick the game winning FG at 11:25 pm. I was a few minutes off but decades of this informed my mindset. Deep down we all know we are cursed and we’re not going to win it all in any of our lifetimes. And still we care more than any other fanbase. We deserve the championship more than anyone else but instead the bandwagon Niners fans will get their 6th this year. Unfair. 

Yeah same. I knew exactly what was going to happen. I always hope I am wrong and that "this time will be different", but nope, it's the same thing every time. It happens the same way too, the other team marches down the field with ease, shenanigans and flags start to come in and help the other team. We can only score with 10 seconds left to have any hope. 

We definitely are cursed. I think we would have won the SB if we beat KC in the divisional. If we held on for 13 seconds, that was our year. Nothing convinces me otherwise.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Jesus, how many fans were going into this game expecting this or something similar to happen.  This is exactly what these fans deserve. The constant bitching, and moaning about how when this team wins its not perfect and nothing they can do is ever good enough. It's actually quite comical and fitting exactly how much this loss suits this fanbase. 

that’s quite a dark take. So many fans are positive and supportive. Everyone has a breaking point. 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

that’s quite a dark take. So many fans are positive and supportive. Everyone has a breaking point. 

I'm just being a 'realist', right. That's what they all say.

I see it everywhere, Bills fans just can't wait to spew vitriol and hate when the team encounters any sort of obstacle or meets with rough waters. So many just sit and lie in wait so they can be the first ones to be right with their negative takes. It's embarrassing. This loser mentality among a large contingent of the fanbase is honestly sad.

Curses and jinxed live on in our collective psyche and Bills fans thrive off of being the lovable losers.  Sure, fans donate to all these charities, but then they go around acting like drunken asshats at the tailgate.

Woohoo! Our fans are the best because they know how to party and donate to other teams charities!

On the other hand half these fans take it personally when the Bills lose, as if the team is doing it to spite these individuals.  Get over yourselves Bills fans. The team will be good or bad regardless if any of us are on the bandwagon or not.

Good riddance to those who no longer support the Bills!  I'll still be here and I'll still BILLIEVE this team can win the Superbowl until they're finally knocked out of the race.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

7 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Harden up … what’s the alternative? 

Stop watching?  It's no longer enjoyable. I'd get fired if I was as incompetent as 90% of these clowns

7 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

The fan base literally bought the QB a hospital and he didn’t bother to put in work in the off season.

At some point we as fans are going to need to face the reality that Allen does not take his job seriously. He's not going to get better

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Maynard said:

We didn’t deserve the win. The 12 men on the field, just a Bills perfect ending. 

When Denver missed the FG I said that we got it, but we didn’t deserve to win this one. Then she said there was a flag on the play. Perfect. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory against a lesser team at home in prime time. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This team simply does not have it this year.  Injuries on defense are a legitimate excuse.  But here are the non-legitimate ones:

1.  Coaching:  Dorsey does not grasp the simple concept that you go with what works until the other guy proves he can stop it.  Last night should have been all about running the ball.  But he dicked around instead.  Special teams coach should have made sure to kick it away from Mims, and the 12 men on the field is obvious.   But as HC McD is responsible for it all, and he along with many on his staff are failing at their jobs this season.

2.  Josh:  Sorry but as much as his completion percentage was high and such going into the game, he is not playing well this year.  Blame it on coaching, a supposed pregnant waitress, doing commercials, whatever, but he has frankly sucked in several games this year including last night.  You cannot be successful with a QB that turns the ball over so much.

3.  Stupidity:  The 12 men on the field is emblematic of an issue the team has had all year.  The stupid penalties, stupid clock management, stupid play calling, you name it.  Dumb teams do not win, and this team is dumb.

sometimes you have to take a step back to take two steps forward.  This season is a huge step back.

Edited by oldmanfan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

I really feel bad for everyone at the game. And at home.  This is how DNA damage that is passed to offspring takes place. 

No, that's binge drinking / substance abuse that scrambles a fellow's pollywogs.

Oh, and certain types of radiation, but then it's 50/50 odds you become a mutant superhero.

Moving car from main driveway to far driveway, had WGR on for a moment.  Sal synopsis: Everything is fine.  Granted, it was a 60 second segment of his 20 minutes.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

Our Sundays just become stress free again.. that’s all. Go out, get yard work done.  Spend time with friends & fam. This team is done this year… and not much hope for future right now. 

Unfortunately the problem is us.. we set the bar too high year after year. It’s a lot easier when you truly believe we’ll never win a championship. 

This goes for the Sabres too.

Edited by Playoffs?
  • Agree 1

I'd argue we've had it pretty sweet since 2020. 3 straight division titles, low stress until the playoffs. 

The 12 men was inexcusable but still have a shot. There's no team I look at this year that is clearly a SB contender.  Maybe we sneak in and cause havoc. Maybe not. 

End of the day 31 fan bases will be complaining in Feb

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.