This fan base does not deserve this.

4merper4mer

9 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

This fan base does not deserve this.

These threads popup every season.  The fans 100% do deserve this.  Bills fans are fiercely loyal, which is an admirable trait.  But when you are that loyal you tend to accept the trash too easily. 

We don't deserve this. Bills fans aren't accepting this trash. We want changes made but our opinions are meaningless. Only Terry can change things. Will he? I hope so but who knows.

• Thank you (+1) 1

It’s unbelievable the amount of money and effort people put into going to these games just to have this terrible product on the field. I was there last night and I was there for the Dallas Monday night game in 2007 and they were eerily similar in the end. Thankful that we broke the drought but McDermott has to go, we are wasting Josh Allen.

• Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Gregg said:

We don't deserve this. Bills fans aren't accepting this trash. We want changes made but our opinions are meaningless. Only Terry can change things. Will he? I hope so but who knows.

Your opinion may be meaningless.  But your wallet is not. That is what motivates ownership and management.

• Like (+1) 1

Down here on Long Island, I got strangers seeing my flag and coming up to me while Im mowing the lawn and going "yo, whats up with your team?" I admit I call for this a lot...as lets just say I make it pretty clear to anyone who will listen (and many who wont) which football team I love. But....still. 

And the catastrophes ALWAYS happen on national TV games. ALWAYS. Its so painful.

Edited by RkFast

4 hours ago, Araiza Curse said:

No, in fact I’m the complete opposite. Enraged and for the first time ever debating about not turning on a Bills game. 

And that's okay. I think if people are bothered by it too much, they should turn it off and find something more productive to do. The NFL as a whole is becoming more annoying to watch, anyway.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, RkFast said:

Down here on Long Island, I got strangers seeing my flag and coming up to me while Im mowing the lawn and going "yo, whats up with your team?" I admit I call for this a lot...as lets just say I make it pretty clear to anyone who will listen (and many who wont) which football team I love. But....still. 

And the catastrophes ALWAYS happen on national TV games. ALWAYS. Its so painful.

I feel like we'd have one loss if all of our games were at 1:00.

We don't do well under the lights.

13 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Was the 12  men on the field just to rub it in?  It’s literally cruel.  Mean.

There are too many coaches and players who cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeearly do not care.1% of the amount each of us does.

Personally I blame a lot of them.  I don’t excuse Allen like so many here do, but it’s obviously not only him.

But…….even with all of that……we have 12 men on the field…….even with that…….why does Lutz have to miss it just to rub it in?  That’s just too much.

clint eastwood Deserve's got nothing to do with it. GIF

14 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Was the 12  men on the field just to rub it in?  It’s literally cruel.  Mean.

There are too many coaches and players who cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeearly do not care.1% of the amount each of us does.

Personally I blame a lot of them.  I don’t excuse Allen like so many here do, but it’s obviously not only him.

But…….even with all of that……we have 12 men on the field…….even with that…….why does Lutz have to miss it just to rub it in?  That’s just too much.

The fans with PMS do not deserve the team at all. 

It is probably too late to sell team and move to area without fans who cannot get over what happened in past.

Thank you for being the flag bearer.

What do you mean we don't deserve this? We've put up with this trash for decades. Never won anything. We deserve exactly this.

13 hours ago, rjbbills said:

Troy said it perfectly. The Bills were trying every which way to lose that game. I think that covers it. 

The Broncos were trying just as hard to lose, lmao

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Like a programmed robot I didn’t even react to the miss deep down I was waiting for that flag.  

Same here, although I never imagined it would be for something so stupid. I remember in my HS football days (40+ years ago) on any special teams play, there was ALWAYS one guy on the field assigned to make sure we had 11 guys, and only 11, on the field.

When I saw the flag, I thought it would be for the Bills using hands to the face, or maybe jumping up onto another guys back to try and block it, which would have been Billsy for sure, but not as bad as the idiotic coaching failure of 12 guys on the field.

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, Bferra13 said:

I'm so numb to this I laughed. It's sickening. Seriously.

Yep that is where I am at. For the first time since 2019 I got the feeling maybe Allen won't get the team to a SB and a lot of that is just because we are pissing away another year of his prime. 

14 hours ago, Fetou said:

I laughed too. Even if we win this it's just another obvious example that they aren't competing for anything this year, so may as well get some extra fuel on the fire for regime change.

Gets it. I think the majority of the fanbase needed a reality check. The fire McDermott people like myself after the Bengals loss were a very small minority. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.