We're overhyping the Bengals

Success

3 minutes ago, teef said:

so...because posters aren't confident in a win they're making excuses.  i predict the bills to win far more than not the last few seasons, but i don't think that's the case for this game.  they certainly can win, but i'm not confident.  how is that making excuses?

More than fair.  

I have had the Bills 16 or 17-0 the last 4 seasons, so yep I'm bound to be disappointed.

Cincy is a good team and presents problems vs. the Bills, however I do think the Bills are the better team and if ever should be motivated (and looking past an opponent) this week it is.

But the thread is appropo as Cincy is over hyped imo.

3 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Fair enough, but look at our schedule coming up.  This gauntlet could, realistically, end our season quickly

The Bills probably need to get 10 wins to make it, maybe 11. Hardly out of the realm, even with their schedule. They’ve got to win their remaining home games almost without question. They also have a very good home record in the Allen era - behind only KC and Denver the past 5 seasons. A road game at SoFi is a De facto home game for the visitors. They need to pick up at least one win vs CIN, PHL, or KC. It’s not an easy schedule, but not unrealistic at all. 

5 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Fair enough, but look at our schedule coming up.  This gauntlet could, realistically, end our season quickly

The Bills are 1 game behind the AFC leaders. They are 5-3 and no other AFC team has a better record than 6-2.  Can we stop with the impending doom scenarios?!  Of course the Bills could lose a bunch of games and miss the playoffs.  They could also, just as easily, and more likely than a total collapse, win a bunch and take over 1st place in the AFC.  

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

That's okay for some as you read through these threads and this is what drives me nuts.  We should expect a win, a solid gameplan and everyone motivated.

I get it, I really do.  But in all fairness, what the last 4 weeks has this team done to make you think a win, a solid game plan etc is going to happen?  

27 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Geezus dude.  You set unrealistic expectations and when the Bills don't meet them (you called one of your own threads an overreaction thread), you focus only on that and will argue pages with anyone who disagrees.

Bills win but:

• We didn't score enough points even though we had a lot of yards
  • We didn't have enough yards
  • We didn't win by enough
  • We won by enough BUT that team wasn't good.
  • Even though we didn't give up a lot of points, we gave up too many yards.

You don't just bang on McD, you're obsessed with hating him.  You feel McDermott will never be good enough to win a Super Bowl...is that being optimistic or pessimistic?  

this is it.  there are a lot that don't like mcd or want him as the coach anymore...i get that.  i don't get what 1972 is doing.  he literally won't post in the offseason because he can't complain about the coaching.  it's strange.  

1 hour ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

We lose and we are on the outside looking in almost when it comes to the playoffs. We are sitting 5th and that isnt pretty. 

So?  It doesn’t matter on November 5th.  

If we leave Sunday night 5-4 with 8 games to play we will need to go 5-3 to get in.  

Games I’m fairly confident we win:

Denver

Jets 

Dallas 

Patriots 

Toss ups:

Miami

KC 

Chargers

Loss:

Philly 

And I’m pretty confident a 9-8 team just might get in this season.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

More than fair.  

I have had the Bills 16 or 17-0 the last 4 seasons, so yep I'm bound to be disappointed.

Cincy is a good team and presents problems vs. the Bills, however I do think the Bills are the better team and if ever should be motivated (and looking past an opponent) this week it is.

But the thread is appropo as Cincy is over hyped imo.

Remember when I told you that you have unrealistic expectations and then you complain when we don't meet them.....

11 minutes ago, teef said:

this is it.  there are a lot that don't like mcd or want him as the coach anymore...i get that.  i don't get what 1972 is doing.  he literally won't post in the offseason because he can't complain about the coaching.  it's strange.  

Did you see his reply that he had us at 16-17 wins in the last 4 seasons?  So basically he is disappointed McDermott isn't like 65-0.  

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Did you see his reply that he had us at 16-17 wins in the last 4 seasons?  So basically he is disappointed McDermott isn't like 65-0.  

You are a piece of work.  There isn't a fan here who doesn't want the Bills to win every game.  Last year, they were very close to it.  2021 they were probably even better but lost every close game.

This is a very important game, and if the Bills lose you'll be okay, because Cincy is so superior to them, right?????

But you keep being you.😜

• Eyeroll 1

Our D will get exposed big time this week.  Had a chance if Joe was still hurt but he's back now.  Only way Bilz can pull it out is if they somehow win the turnover and field position game.  Just my 2 cents.

16 hours ago, Success said:

Great team, and they could absolutely beat us on Sunday.

But what's the deal?  Reading this board, we seem to have little to no chance.  If I just went by the posts here, I'd think Cincy was the top team in the league, and unstoppable.

The Bills have lost as many games as the Bengals.  Our losses were all close. Basically down to a play or 2.  The Bengals have been absolutely blown out - twice. Against the Browns and Titans; not exactly world beaters.

"Burrow's calf was hurt" seems to be the main excuse.  Kind of like JA's UCL the entire 2nd half of the 2022 season, or his shoulder much of this season.  Excuses are just that.  That team has gotten blown out - twice.

This is as even a match of good teams as there is in the NFL.  Let's take a break on the doom talk.  Their struggles have been very similar to ours this year.  This should be a great game.

Down here it's been a lot of the same commentary. 

Burrow hasn't had a normal Training Camp in his career so the slow start is expected, the line wasn't good in 2021 and they made the Super Bowl, Bengals were 0-2 last year and went on a tear. 

Earlier in the year Zac Taylor had the same tone at 1-3, there is no problems, we're fine, we'll show everyone. 

And I'd say that trash talk is returning. So I'd expect Burrow to take his shots, of course Mixon and their receiving group. Their Head Coach was talking after the 49ers game that they were the team to end that 11 game home winning streak. So that arrogance is back. 

I think they're a defensive first team. Their front 7 is deep with Pratt and Wilson, and that line Hendrickson, Reader, Hill and Hubbard. Heavy players, strong, hard to move. Their entire 2023 draft was defensive depth everywhere. 

Offensively, I think the loss of Perine hurt them some, as it's really Mixon and nothing else in the run game, Chase Brown hasn't done anything, and they're getting nothing out of the Tight End position right now. There is no Hayden Hurst this year. 

So despite Burrow and him talking about how much burst he has this year, it's the same nut to crack, it's Burrow to Chase and secondarily Burrow to Higgins. That's their offense. 

Mixon has been getting it going recently as well, and last year he could have ran for 200 in both games if the Bengals wanted it. 

The concern, for me, is their physicality and they get in your face with the trash talk. Last year this team looked like it had no confidence to stand up to them. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Down here it's been a lot of the same commentary. 

Burrow hasn't had a normal Training Camp in his career so the slow start is expected, the line wasn't good in 2021 and they made the Super Bowl, Bengals were 0-2 last year and went on a tear. 

Earlier in the year Zac Taylor had the same tone at 1-3, there is no problems, we're fine, we'll show everyone. 

And I'd say that trash talk is returning. So I'd expect Burrow to take his shots, of course Mixon and their receiving group. Their Head Coach was talking after the 49ers game that they were the team to end that 11 game home winning streak. So that arrogance is back. 

I think they're a defensive first team. Their front 7 is deep with Pratt and Wilson, and that line Hendrickson, Reader, Hill and Hubbard. Heavy players, strong, hard to move. Their entire 2023 draft was defensive depth everywhere. 

Offensively, I think the loss of Perine hurt them some, as it's really Mixon and nothing else in the run game, Chase Brown hasn't done anything, and they're getting nothing out of the Tight End position right now. There is no Hayden Hurst this year. 

So despite Burrow and him talking about how much burst he has this year, it's the same nut to crack, it's Burrow to Chase and secondarily Burrow to Higgins. That's their offense. 

Mixon has been getting it going recently as well, and last year he could have ran for 200 in both games if the Bengals wanted it. 

The concern, for me, is their physicality and they get in your face with the trash talk. Last year this team looked like it had no confidence to stand up to them. 

That stuff work against this soft bills team. Giants and jax get them riled up 

5 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

We weren't healthy in either game last year unfortunately either. I'd actually like to see us play Cincy with something that even approaches our first string defense. Not saying we'd hold them but we'd at least have a fighting chance. 

I just went over their entire starting D lineup.  Their D doesn't seem to be any better than ours based on the talent that's starting on Sunday.  

Their front-7 is almost entirely 3rd-round draft picks too.  I believe that among the entire starting 11 there was only one Pro-Bowl appearance.  

Their top guys in their front-7 have 15 total sacks.  Henrickson (8), Hubbard (4), and Hill (3).  

Our top guys in our front-7 have 19.5 total sacks.  Floyd (6.5), AJE (5), Oliver (5), and Groot (3).  

TFLs, Cincy 20.  Hendrickson (8), Hubbard, Pratt, and Wilson 4 each.  

Us, 31.  Oliver (10), Groot (6), Bernard (6), AJE (5), Floyd (4).  

QB Hits, Cincy 39.  Hubbard (12), Hendrickson (11), Hill (11), Reader (5).  

Us, 35.  Floyd (12), Oliver (10), Groot (7), AJE (6).  

They don't seem to have any ringers in their secondary either and seems to be notably worse than ours.  

Just a little perspective for everyone that's bawling about how the season's over "because our D sucks."  

Speaking for myself, I have very little faith that we'll win @ Philly, which if we don't, makes this pretty much a must-win game.  I agree with your 3-1/2-2/1-3 assessment over the next four games.  Zach Taylor has outcoached McD the last three times we've met, which includes the beginning of the Hamlin game.  The first time was with Dalton and a bunch of JAGS at WR besides Boyd, whose hardly prolific.  Granted, we had Brown, Beasley, Jones, and McKenzie, but that was better than Boyd and three young WRs that aren't even in the league anymore, two not since '21.  

At this point the heat is appropriately beginning to befall McD.  We'll see what he has up his sleeve, if anything, for SNF, Prime Time.  It'll be on display for the world.  I'm hopeful, but I wouldn't bet on us coming out on top.  This team is ridiculously mystifying in its ability to underachieve.  

Edited by PBF81
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, balln said:

That stuff work against this soft bills team. Giants and jax get them riled up 

That's what I said. 

Even before the Monday Night game last year they openly talked about how the Bills were nothing special, that they were going to do whatever they wanted, and so forth. 

Then they took the MNF incident and the NFL's response and further used that to motivate themselves. 

They came into Buffalo last year and intimidated the Bills from the first drive onwards. 

And coming off that 49ers win they're mentally going to be in the same place. 

I think they are a defensive first team with one great QB to one great WR connection, with a little less of the complimentary pieces as last year. But can this offense move their defense out of the way this time around? 

That's the difference when the Bills play the Dolphins. You aren't concerned with their physicality. 

5 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

I just went over their entire starting D lineup.  Their D doesn't seem to be any better than ours based on the talent that's starting on Sunday.  

Their front-7 is almost entirely 3rd-round draft picks too.  I believe that among the entire starting 11 there was only on Pro-Bowl appearance.  

Their top guys in their front-7 have 15 total sacks.  Henrickson (8), Hubbard (4), and Hill (3).  

Our top guys in our front-7 have 19.5 total sacks.  Floyd (6.5), AJE (5), Oliver (5), and Groot (3).  

TFLs, Cincy 20.  Hendrickson (8), Hubbard, Pratt, and Wilson 4 each.  

Us, 31.  Oliver (10), Groot (6), Bernard (6), AJE (5), Floyd (4).  

QB Hits, Cincy 39.  Hubbard (12), Hendrickson (11), Hill (11), Reader (5).  

Us, 35.  Floyd (12), Oliver (10), Groot (7), AJE (6).  

They don't seem to have any ringers in their secondary either and seems to be notably worse than ours.  

Just a little perspective for everyone that's bawling about how the season's over "because our D sucks."  

Speaking for myself, I have very little faith that we'll win @ Philly, which if we don't, makes this pretty much a must-win game.  I agree with your 3-1/2-2/1-3 assessment over the next four games.  Zach Taylor has outcoached McD the last three times we've met, which includes the beginning of the Hamlin game.  The first time was with Dalton and a bunch of JAGS at WR besides Boyd, whose hardly prolific.  Granted, we had Brown, Beasley, Jones, and McKenzie, but that was better than Boyd and three young WRs that aren't even in the league anymore, two not since '21.  

At this point the heat is appropriately beginning to befall McD.  We'll see what he has up his sleeve, if anything, for SNF, Prime Time.  It'll be on display for the world.  I'm hopeful, but I wouldn't bet on us coming out on top.  This team is ridiculously mystifying in its ability to underachieve.  

I don't think their D is great. It has vulnerabilities. But they don't have two huge holes at WLB and 1T. My worry at the moment is mainly those two spots. But the Bills 100% should be moving the ball against their D even without a #2 and #2 receiver at the level of theirs.

Edited by GunnerBill

1 minute ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

That's what I said. 

Even before the Monday Night game last year they openly talked about how the Bills were nothing special, that they were going to do whatever they wanted, and so forth. 

Then they took the MNF incident and the NFL's response and further used that to motivate themselves. 

They came into Buffalo last year and intimidated the Bills from the first drive onwards. 

And coming off that 49ers win they're mentally going to be in the same place. 

I think they are a defensive first team with one great QB to one great WR connection, with a little less of the complimentary pieces as last year. But can this offense move their defense out of the way this time around? 

That's the difference when the Bills play the Dolphins. You aren't concerned with their physicality. 

Moreover . Key to this game or something I’m looking for. Is our OL (McGovern and Torrence) and brown getting angry and nasty and let’s see Gilliam. And pound the rock. 

LOu A and their safeties and slot corner are very good at blitzing. Has them up at line at snap. And we’ve shown to be bad at that or at least puts the pressure on Allen to take the hot route short- or he goes full hero ball (he usually picks the latter). 

I don’t want to see that a lot this game. Control that by pounding the damn ball !

shouldn’t Kincaid feast on these LBers get uncovered quick?

Game will be won in the trenches imo. Bengals whipped our butts last season with backup linemen in, and our offense couldn't run at all 19 for 67. They BTW ran for 172. Anything close to that happens again and forget it. We also played stupid ball and took 8 or 9 penalties to CIN 1 (they also were unpenalized last week at SF late in 4th).

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't think their D is great. It has vulnerabilities. But they don't have two huge holes at WLB and 1T. My worry at the moment is mainly those two spots. But the Bills 100% should be moving the ball against their D even without a #2 and #2 receiver at the level of theirs.

Purdy put up 500 yards vs. them, threw awful interceptions (and a strip fumble), which was more on him then the Cincy defence. Geno Smith threw for over 300 too.

I will however admit their D does tighten up around the goal line.    

4 minutes ago, balln said:

Moreover . Key to this game or something I’m looking for. Is our OL (McGovern and Torrence) and brown getting angry and nasty and let’s see Gilliam. And pound the rock. 

LOu A and their safeties and slot corner are very good at blitzing. Has them up at line at snap. And we’ve shown to be bad at that or at least puts the pressure on Allen to take the hot route short- or he goes full hero ball (he usually picks the latter). 

I don’t want to see that a lot this game. Control that by pounding the damn ball !

Early in the year they gave up some big games on the ground to the Browns (200) and the Ravens (170), the Titans also put up 170 yards. 

What kind of a rotation do you think we'll see with Cook, Murray and I expect Fournette to be active as well. 

13 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I'm not sure that DJ Reader is any less of a "hole" than our options.  

Phillips has had a better career than Reader, and he was better here last season.  I don't understand why the drop in performance.  He's only 31.  I have to think that they can tweak the D to help him contribute more.  

As to the LBs, we've discussed that ad nauseum and essentially agree.  The players on the roster are the ones that they chose.  Now they have to live with it.  

Either way, we could conversly say that we don't have the hole that they have in the entire secondary too.  

Particularly if Douglas starts, as I suspect he will.  

... and FWIW, their rushing D is worse than ours.  

If we can't generate some serious offense on SN ... 

Edited by PBF81
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, balln said:

I’ll give their offense the benefit of the doubt due to burrows injury and so on, but they are one of the worst rushing offenses and one of the worst rushing defenses in the league.  

Last season,they were one of the best rushing defenses in the league.  I really think their defense is gonna get pushed around in this one.  I dunno if it’s enough to win, but this is funny enough one of the easier opposing defense matchups we’ve seen this year lol

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

This game has nothing to do with Damar even though the media will be hyping up the return to Cincy. 

This game is about what happened in the playoffs when we got butchered in the snow on our own field, like characters from The Revenant. 

I want these guys so bad my blood boils. 

They are easy to dislike that's for sure. With Burrow's arrogance, Mixon and their entire receiving group. 

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I’ll give their offense the benefit of the doubt due to burrows injury and so on, but they are one of the worst rushing offenses and one of the worst rushing defenses in the league.  

Last season,they were one of the best rushing defenses in the league.  I really think their defense is gonna get pushed around in this one.  I dunno if it’s enough to win, but this is funny enough one of the easier defensive matchups we’ve seen this year lol

They have been tagged by the Browns, Titans and Ravens in the run game, but I would expect less success against them than those teams. I still think they have a large and physical defensive line. 

Now, a potential factor is how much does Allen run? If the chains are off, he could level this some. 

They're a 4-3 team with a big win on their resume.  We're a 5-3 team with a big win on our resume.

We both have strengths and star players.  We both have notable weaknesses.  Given how bipolar both teams have been, it's hard to predict the winner.  

But we really need this game almost as badly as needed the Fins game.  I'll shed tears of happiness if we get a similar result.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

They're a 4-3 team with a big win on their resume.  We're a 5-3 team with a big win on our resume.

We both have strengths and star players.  We both have notable weaknesses.  Given how bipolar both teams have been, it's hard to predict the winner.  

But we really need this game almost as badly as needed the Fins game.  I'll shed tears of happiness if we get a similar result.  

It would give the Bills two of the biggest wins of the year around the league. 

Dolphins off 70 points. 

And Bengals with no Burrow calf excuse off their 49ers win on the road. 

Edited by Straight Hucklebuck
  • Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Purdy put up 500 yards vs. them, threw awful interceptions (and a strip fumble), which was more on him then the Cincy defence. Geno Smith threw for over 300 too.

I will however admit their D does tighten up around the goal line.    

Yea their D isn't great. The Bills should mobe the ball on them. And did in the Hamlin game too. 

Looking at the data, this group tends to have a severe recency bias. I think the Bills having a few more days rest, and the coaching staff having more time to prepare will give us a different outcome than last January.  I think it will be a close game, but I'm not expecting it to be a blowout.  Both teams have a quality win [Bills-Miami, Bengals - 49'rs], and a loss they probably should have avoided [Bills - NE, Cinci - Tenn].  Cinci is still not playing at the level they did last January.  Hopefully our Bills will have their game faces on and come ready to play.

If any of you have played sports at a highly competitive level or coached, you look forward to challenges.  There’s no doubt with the improvements in the Bengals this is a challenge.  We also have a great opportunity to show who we are as a team.

I welcome it.  If we’re not for it, then we didn’t deserve it anyway.  Beat the blast ages on their home ground and shut up everyone.  As Drago said, we lose, we lose.

Courage and fear.  Two sides of a hand.  One is never on the same side.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

You are a piece of work.  There isn't a fan here who doesn't want the Bills to win every game.  Last year, they were very close to it.  2021 they were probably even better but lost every close game.

This is a very important game, and if the Bills lose you'll be okay, because Cincy is so superior to them, right?????

But you keep being you.😜

Wow

• Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea their D isn't great. The Bills should mobe the ball on them. And did in the Hamlin game too. 

Agree but I think it's mor😀 than fair to say the Bills D isn't great either. I'm not sure it's even good. Tyrod marched down the field for the win. Thank you refs. Mac Jones looked like an all pro. Several teams have had success running the ball, they still have too many missed tackles, and pass rush is inconsistent. The injuries to the D are clearly felt and an understatement. 

Burrow is by far the best QB the Bills have faced. He seems healthy and the Bengal offense has had it's way with Buffalo. Granted a small sample size. I'm really not sure how we can be even remotely confident this current D can slow down their offense. Frankly, I don't think the Bills have the personell to be effective.Maybe I'm wrong here.

The Bills offense needs to explode this game. Play flawless, loose, confident, and execute. They will need to put up 35 plus to win. It's possible but I don't feel great about it. 

I see a frenzied crowd and Allen being constantly pressured. Spencer Brown will be exposed. I see a Bengal offense who gets chunk plays and makes big third down plays. 

The Bills will be resilient. They won't fold easily. Allen will make some big plays. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

They are easy to dislike that's for sure. With Burrow's arrogance, Mixon and their entire receiving group. 

They have been tagged by the Browns, Titans and Ravens in the run game, but I would expect less success against them than those teams. I still think they have a large and physical defensive line. 

Now, a potential factor is how much does Allen run? If the chains are off, he could level this some. 

Starters: 

Hubbard:  6'5"/265

Hill:  6'3"/311 

Reader:  6'3"/335 

Hendrickson:  6'4"/270  

To compare:  

Groot:  6'6"/266

Phillips:  6'5"/341 

Oliver:  6'2"/287 

Floyd:  6'6''/240 

Our OL:  

Brown:  6'8"/311

Torrence:  6'5"/347 

Morse:  6'5"/305 

McGovern:  6'5"/318 

Dawkins:  6'4"/320  

Reader should be across from Torrence.  That could be the key M2M matchup there.  

6 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Bengals have had their struggles too. Perhaps the Bills have been somewhat overrated. Maybe the Bengals were / are too. “ Should “ have lost on a Hail Mary ? Please . Very few of those are caught for a win. Imagine saying the Bills should have won on a Hail Mary. Sounds absurd. 

The Bengals went through a rough 3 game stretch to start the season.  But if you look at their past 15-20 games dating back to last season, they have been mostly a Top 5 team during that period.  Not to mention smacking us down in the cancelled game, and then finishing the job in the playoffs.  And now that Joe Burrow is healthy, they have won 3 games in a row, including two against legit NFC playoff teams.

The Bills had a nice 3 game stretch from Weeks 2-4.  But outside of that, they have looked flat, uninspired, inconsistent and sloppy for the same 15-20 games dating back to the middle of last season.  And our last three games have been a total disaster against three teams who won't even come close to making the playoffs.  

In regards to the Hail Mary, it's very rare for a wide receiver to be left totally wide open and unguarded in the end zone.  Chris Godwin simply turns around and looks, and we lose that game.  So yes, we absolutely should have lost.

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, folz said:

Bengals 31 Bills 13,  if we're lucky? Seriously? 

Maybe the Bills should just forfeit the game right now and rest up for week 10.

I certainly can't guarantee anything, but I would definitely bet against your take.

The bills have played like ass 5 out of the 8 games this year. This upcoming game is going to be rough 

• Agree 1

57 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

I'm not sure that DJ Reader is any less of a "hole" than our options.  

Phillips has had a better career than Reader, and he was better here last season.  I don't understand why the drop in performance.  He's only 31.  I have to think that they can tweak the D to help him contribute more.  

As to the LBs, we've discussed that ad nauseum and essentially agree.  The players on the roster are the ones that they chose.  Now they have to live with it.  

Either way, we could conversly say that we don't have the hole that they have in the entire secondary too.  

Particularly if Douglas starts, as I suspect he will.  

... and FWIW, their rushing D is worse than ours.  

If we can't generate some serious offense on SN ... 

DJ Reader is really good. One of the best 1Ts in the game

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Geez a McD Avatar tells me why you posted that.  Will the Bills lose?  Maybe, maybe not.  The thread is "We're Overhyping the Bengals", which is 100% correct. 

The excuses never end from McD apologists (yes I said it). 

If we're going to judge based on avitars and such I could guess that you're  old enough to have a mature conversation with others that don't share your opinion. 
Beane said it today. This team needs to find its identity. That doesn't sound like a ringing endorsement coming from the teams GM. Why should I think that Buffalo should beat any team with a GM sounding like that?  I'm not down on the team either. I just think they are in a down moment in the season due to multiple circumstances. 

Edited by Goin Breakdown
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.