Excluding JA, predict your impact player - Bucs at Bills (includes a video preview of the game)

BillsFan619

We've all known for awhile that we need someone else to step up besides Diggs. Even in our losses, he has had good games.

While I don't like that Dawson Know and Quinton Morris are injured and out, this could be a way to establish Dalton Kincaid as a legitimate weapon (it started in the Pats game).

With the kind of offense the Bills are trying to install, it's imperative that the Bills have someone opposite Diggs that can be relied upon when he's double covered or even doesn't have the best of games.

Look for DK2 to be the person on Thursday night to get the crucial conversions to keep drives alive and the momentum going. I'm going with 9 catches for 93 yards, one of those being his first ever TD in the NFL and in front of Bills Mafia. Hopefully we'll even see him in the slot role since our two other TEs are out for the game as maybe we're forced to play more 11 personnel instead 12 personnel.

Who ya got?

Here’s a preview of the game.

*Click on “Watch on YouTube” in the screen below. Go Bills!

Edited by BillsFan619

On O, I am going with Shakir (Wish they would bring Isabella up and scrap the Harty project). With both Knox and Morris out I have a feeling Kincaid will be blocking more than catching (unfortunately). 😱

On D, I am sticking with Williams. He's getting experience and I truly believe it will start to pay off. Need to stop pulling him and let him take the bruises. 😁

Edited by LyndonvilleBill
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

On O, I am going with Shakir (Wish they would bring Isabella up and scrap the Harty project). With both Knox and Morris out I have a feeling Kincaid will be blocking more than catching (unfortunately). 😱

On D, I am sticking with Williams. He's getting experience and I truly believe it will start to pay off. Need to stop pulling him and let him take the bruises. 😁

I just don't understand why the #1 duty of all our TE's is to babysit poor OT blocking skills. Can we just replace Spencer and call it a day.  More quality teams can overhaul their OL in 1 or 2 seasons. Good Lord Sean, you're on year 6. 

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I just don't understand why the #1 duty of all our TE's is to babysit poor OT blocking skills. Can we just replace Spencer and call it a day.  More quality teams can overhaul their OL in 1 or 2 seasons. Good Lord Sean, you're on year 6. 

I don't disagree. I'm just calling it like I see it.😉. They did upgrade 2 spots, so I guess we have to give some credit there.🤏

3 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Offense - Tyler Bass"-o-Matic".  Bills will need him once they cross the fiddy.

Defense - Kaiir "Buy a consonant" Elam.  We'll need him to cover the 3rd and 4th receivers.

Bro, you may have not heard this yet.

@HappyDays mentioned in the weekly thread that his inside source is saying that Josh Norman is suiting up instead of Elam.

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Logic said:

Lavonte David and Devin White.

Those two plus Antoine Winfield Jr patrolling the middle of the field could make for a long night for the Bills offense.

TB is 27th in passing yards allowed this year and 33 year old, 2 sack Lavonte looks like he's collecting a paycheck. TB has consistently given up a good amount of passing yards every single game this year. Justin Fields even looked he kind of knew how to throw a football against them.

Which is why my pick is Kincaid. He had a great game last week despite the general misery. Thinking first 100 yard game and at least 1 TD.

Edited by Nelius
  • Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Mike Evans against a depleted secondary.

Mike evans has always seemed like he only runs deep routes no matter what the situation/opponent is doing lol I don’t think they’ll hold up in the trenches long enough for that 

23 minutes ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

Not sure if he was that bad. Saffold was horrible, we might have played better with 4 on OL last year. In retrospect, we basically did.🤣

The interior got smoked in that game but nobody is as bad as saffold…him somehow weaseling his way onto the pro bowl roster then nobody picking him up in the offseason made me chuckle 

24 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Mike evans has always seemed like he only runs deep routes no matter what the situation/opponent is doing lol I don’t think they’ll hold up in the trenches long enough for that 

The interior got smoked in that game but nobody is as bad as saffold…him somehow weaseling his way onto the pro bowl roster then nobody picking him up in the offseason made me chuckle 

Yeah, I don't get the Evan's hype. When I watch him, he just seems like a Glorified Gabe Davis to me. But, to each their own.

Saffold definitely did something to get the PB nod, but I don't think it had anything to do with his play.😱

17 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Will Allen BE an impact player?

As if he has not been lately!

Ridiculous for anyone watching these games.

He is trying to overcome an offense run by someone has almost no clue for both the picture aspects of an NFL offense and the the details of it.

Even Steve Tasker stopped defending Dorsey this week!!!

Offense: Kincaid.  He will keep the defense honest, and allow long shots to Diggs and Davis.  Now, if JA can hit them in stride is another issue.  

Defense:  Oliver.  He seems to create opportunities for the DEs, who were utterly silent against the worst offense in the league.  Second pick: Bernard.  

19 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

We've all known for awhile that we need someone else to step up besides Diggs. Even in our losses, he has had good games.

While I don't like that Dawson Know and Quinton Morris are injured and out, this could be a way to establish Dalton Kincaid as a legitimate weapon (it started in the Pats game).

With the kind of offense the Bills are trying to install, it's imperative that the Bills have someone opposite Diggs that can be relied upon when he's double covered or even doesn't have the best of games.

Look for DK2 to be the person on Thursday night to get the crucial conversions to keep drives alive and the momentum going. I'm going with 9 catches for 93 yards, one of those being his first ever TD in the NFL and in front of Bills Mafia. Hopefully we'll even see him in the slot role since our two other TEs are out for the game as maybe we're forced to play more 11 personnel instead 12 personnel.

Who ya got?

Here’s a preview of the game.

*Click on “Watch on YouTube” in the screen below. Go Bills!

There is no "excluding Josh Allen" this week...this teams will need the Superman mentality Josh Allen this week to get the offense right.  

Edited by Alphadawg7

4 hours ago, Mister Defense said:

As if he has not been lately!

Ridiculous for anyone watching these games.

He is trying to overcome an offense run by someone has almost no clue for both the picture aspects of an NFL offense and the the details of it.

Even Steve Tasker stopped defending Dorsey this week!!!

Dorsey is a child. To answer the OP, after Allen & Diggs the ability of any player stepping up drops off the cliff.  Maybe Kincaid but that's it.

Kincaid,  if they choose to use him to the upper levels of his obvious talent, 

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/25/2023 at 2:13 PM, buffaloboyinATL said:

Dalton Kincaid on offense, he and Josh are clearly developing a rhythm.

Terrell Bernard on Defense. He is due for another big day! 

23 hours ago, Nelius said:

TB is 27th in passing yards allowed this year and 33 year old, 2 sack Lavonte looks like he's collecting a paycheck. TB has consistently given up a good amount of passing yards every single game this year. Justin Fields even looked he kind of knew how to throw a football against them.

Which is why my pick is Kincaid. He had a great game last week despite the general misery. Thinking first 100 yard game and at least 1 TD.

12 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

Offense: Kincaid.  He will keep the defense honest, and allow long shots to Diggs and Davis.  Now, if JA can hit them in stride is another issue.  

Defense:  Oliver.  He seems to create opportunities for the DEs, who were utterly silent against the worst offense in the league.  Second pick: Bernard.  

12 hours ago, muppy said:

I'm going with Dalton Kincaid. GO BILLS

11 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Kincaid

8 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Kincaid,  if they choose to use him to the upper levels of his obvious talent, 

This one was close because there was three WRs that played pretty evenly. So, I went with who the announcers said the player of the game was.

They picked Dalton Kincaid. Congratulations to everyone of you that picked him. Also, he had his first TD in the NFL in front of Bills Mafia. That’s awesome.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.