Bills COO and senior VP fired

Dablitzkrieg

The McDermott and then Beane hires were a tremendous stroke of luck for the Buffalo Bills.

I'm telling ya, we're one great coaching hire (and subsequent GM hire) away from really being up ***** creek without a paddle, as far as ownership goes.

Put another away: God help us if Beane and McDermott ever depart and/or if Terry decides to take a more active role in running the team.

Edited by Logic
  • Agree 8
  • Haha (+1) 1

With all of the turnover on the business side of the Bills and Sabres, it’s hard not to feel like the Pegulas are difficult to work for/please.

I’d be curious to see how the turnover compares to other NFL teams.

edit - can’t blame this one on Pegula. A boss can’t be sleeping with employees…

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

John Roth is a long time friend of Terry but from what i recall he had zero professional sports experience upon his hiring.  He was an accomplished executive at a wealth management firm.  Maybe Terry realized this guys limitations at running his sports teams.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

With all of the turnover on the business side of the Bills and Sabres, it’s hard not to feel like the Pegulas are difficult to work for/please.

I’d be curious to see how the turnover compares to other NFL teams.

You wouldn't even know who these people are on other teams.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.