Bills COO and senior VP fired

Dablitzkrieg

3 hours ago, zow2 said:

John Roth is a long time friend of Terry but from what i recall he had zero professional sports experience upon his hiring.  He was an accomplished executive at a wealth management firm.  Maybe Terry realized this guys limitations at running his sports teams.

Just like Terrance.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

Pegulas are idiots. Reassign them. Don’t fire them for doing something that happens naturally. 

Why are they idiots?  Are these guys indispensable?  No they're not.  And after what happened with Brandon...

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Dick_Cheney said:

This is why you don’t have a romantic relationship with somebody who reports to you. 

I learned that lesson the hard way myself. Best of my life, though.

3 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Figured it had to be workplace romance - firing the GC and COO on the same day is beyond unusual.  Those Harborcenter parties must be something else!

This is crazy because I literally just finished a massive project on workplace romance yesterday.

3 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Uncle Terry no likey workplace shenanigans.  Tell Russ Brandon and Lauren Hall hello.  

Wait, it was Hall? Isn't she like 30 years younger than Brandon? And isn't he short?

3 hours ago, Old Coot said:

Never dip your pen in the company's inkwell.

Way to throw away your career.

"The joys of love are but a moment long;

the pain of love endures the whole life through."

It's so true. The question is... Is it worth it? I have been wrestling with this for some time.

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

To the best of my knowledge Terry Pegula and the former president of the Bills have a romantic relationship. 

What?

32 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why are they idiots?  Are these guys indispensable?  No they're not.  And after what happened with Brandon...

Optics. You just promoted these two. Just after firing the guy that went severely over budget on the stadium. And especially after Brandon. 

Reassign them and move on. It’s not like the city of Buffalo is flooded in executive talent. This isn’t NYC. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.