Red color rush for Giants on Sunday night

Draconator

34 minutes ago, Logic said:

Gross. 

It's bizarre that the Bills continue to NOT give in to the demand for 90's throwbacks.

It would sell sooooo much merchandise. A 90s throwback Allen jersey? That thing would be flying off the shelves. 

They MUST be holding out for dramatic effect, and they're gonna announce them in 2024. Right? RIGHT?!

I fully believe they are waiting for a Super Bowl before bringing back the 90s. And that's fine with me because nothing would be better than the home opener after a Super Bowl win and Josh and the boys come running out in the 90s unis to right the wrongs of our past.

• Agree 1

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

I fully believe they are waiting for a Super Bowl before bringing back the 90s. And that's fine with me because nothing would be better than the home opener after a Super Bowl win and Josh and the boys come running out in the 90s unis to right the wrongs of our past.

That’s a terrible idea. What if they never win one?

I have to say, these color rush uni's are powerful. I saw them, and had to pour a gin and tonic with gin I purchased in Vermont, made in Vermont. It is mighty fine gin, and I'm mighty tipsy right now. Thanks, color rush! 

Edited by Draconator
  • Haha (+1) 3

18 minutes ago, nucci said:

next to the Donahoe disaster, these are the worst. I don't get all red. Look terrible on TV

Remember the time they faced the all-green Jets, completely disregarding color blind individuals and causing mass outrage in the process, not to mention making the rest of us who CAN see color want to barf?

Good times.

17 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I like the notion, but...

If the marketing team watched 13 seconds and the Bengals playoff game and then stuck with the plan of "we'll wait 'til they win a Super Bowl"...they must just hate money.

Edited by Logic

3 minutes ago, nucci said:

Sunday night national TV and they wear these?

Should have gone with blue over white. The only 2 uniforms they should wear at home are all whites for games in Aug and early Sept when it's hot out then blue over white the rest of the way. That is what I would do if I were in charge of the uniform combinations.

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

Don't @ me

Can Jiants borrow Jest color rush uniforms?  They can claim they use same stadium and brought wrong uniforms.

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Gross. 

It's bizarre that the Bills continue to NOT give in to the demand for 90's throwbacks.

It would sell sooooo much merchandise. A 90s throwback Allen jersey? That thing would be flying off the shelves. 

They MUST be holding out for dramatic effect, and they're gonna announce them in 2024. Right? RIGHT?!

They are going to announce new uniforms when they get new stadium.

They also will have missing man patches for all those fans who cannot attend because they reduced seating capacity.

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Logic said:

I like the notion, but...

If the marketing team watched 13 seconds and the Bengals playoff game and then stuck with the plan of "we'll wait 'til they win a Super Bowl"...they must just hate money.

I'm not saying it's smart, and I doubt the NFL would pass up any opportunity to make money. But I cant think of any other reason they HAVENT done it yet.

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Gross. 

I have mixed feeling with those uniforms.  I hated them at the time, but they would probably be fun now, from a nostalgia perspective. BUT, they also represent a time with some pretty average football.  Like I said, mixed feelings.

8 minutes ago, wppete said:

More like SMU

usa_today_10326846.jpg

Equal amounts of cheating either way!

7 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Aren't they banned?

4 minutes ago, wppete said:

The so called “death penalty” they got I think only last a few years 😂.

Not to get too off topic, but now that NIL is legal this is SMU's time to shine!

They just announced a move to the ACC, and the ACC was trying to negotiate TV money and not pay SMU, and SMU said "We dont need your TV money".

They privately raised $100M in 7 DAYS!  And the only reason it took that long was because it took 3-4 days for the booster checks to clear! They're aiming for $200M by the end of the month.

https://footballscoop.com/news/smu-raises-100-million-in-a-week-after-acc-move

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Gugny said:

Red on white is my dream.  Love the red jerseys. Not a fan of all red. 

If you would like to enter hypothetical combos I also would like to see that one, as stands the order is as follows-

Blue on white

White on white

All reds

White on blue

White throwbacks

All blues

I will not be taking questions

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.