CB Kristian Fulton

CB David Long

S Ashtyn Davis

CB Desmond King - Released

CB Adoree Jackson

Edited by ngbills
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

The Carolina Panthers are absolutely trailer trash I would definitely talk them about guys like Brian Burns and Jace Horn.

They don’t have a first round pick so I’m sure they are looking to aquite as many assets as possible. 

Why would the Panthers trade Jaycee Horn, who is still only 23 and on his rookie deal? That is the type of player that bad teams hold on to and build around. All you can get is older guys who are overpaid. 

• Agree 2

We have enough impact talent on Defense.  If I'm the Bills, I'm looking at scheme fit / solid players at 1T, LB and CB.  

Vets that can be had for any of the Day 3 picks we have banked up and/or a player for player swap of Kaiir Elam if we can find a reliable zone CB3. 

No need, imo, to make any blockbuster trades on defense.  

14 minutes ago, Wsam4031 said:

Heard Surtain from Denver is available. Would for sure give at least a first for him

Immediately sending a first for Surtain, I can’t see them doing that.

18 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

The Carolina Panthers are absolutely trailer trash I would definitely talk them about guys like Brian Burns and Jace Horn.

They don’t have a first round pick so I’m sure they are looking to aquite as many assets as possible. 

Has Horn lived up to his draft status? Is he good/great ? I’m on board if he’s good, I just haven’t paid attention 

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

Only by Fantasy GM players.

The issue is that because this is a Buffalo Bills forum, there are a lot of NHL hockey fans here. Player for player trades to balance lineups happen all the time in the NHL (and NBA), so fans start proposing these types of deals. In the NFL, the standard is draft pick(s) for a player. People also keep bringing up hockey trade things like "retaining salary."

Just now, Billl said:

Surtain was a top 10 pick who has lived up to the hype and had 3 seasons of control remaining.  It would take a minimum of 2 first round picks to get him, especially from a team expected to draft 25+.

If I'm the Broncos, I wouldn't trade him at any cost. That's the guy you keep and build around. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

31 teams inquired about Burns last year before the deadline.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Billl said:

Surtain was a top 10 pick who has lived up to the hype and had 3 seasons of control remaining.  It would take a minimum of 2 first round picks to get him, especially from a team expected to draft 25+.

That’s insane. There’s no non QB in the league that would take that much. Nfl teams overvalue the draft so much it’s sickening. The Panthers gave up the best non QB in the nfl for almost nothing. You don’t need two 1sts to get Surtain. You might not even need 1. A 2nd and 3rd probably gets it done.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Why would the Panthers trade Jaycee Horn, who is still only 23 and on his rookie deal? That is the type of player that bad teams hold on to and build around. All you can get is older guys who are overpaid. 

Don’t think so. Dude has produced in the limited time he has played, Top 10 pick in only his third year. 

20 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

Considering they're 0-5 and have a strong connection to the Bills' front office, I think the Panthers are a good bet for a trade. DT Derrick Brown would be a huge pickup after losing Daquan Jones.

Brown would be a great pickup but does McBeane want that 11 million dollar cap number for next season? I think given the circumstances that they only have one DT on the roster in 2024 they may be willing to take him on. But what would it cost? I think Carolina wouldn’t likely settle for less than a second, which may be too high.

• Like (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

They were offered two 1sts and a 2nd for Burns last year by the Redskins and they passed. I don't think he going anywhere, Horn would be intersting question is if Elam and a mid round pick enough? If not think we stick with what we got. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.