10/08/2023 GAMEDAY Bills vs Jaguars in London, England PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

It ain't working.

Honestly, I am not even sure why you guys get links as x.com.  Mine still copy as twitter.com

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I literally didn’t even bother to sleep because I didn’t wanna oversleep for the game

Same.  I been up over 24 already

1 minute ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I was worried Benford was a worse injury than they were letting on.

What's the deal with Lawson? Can't believe he is not dressing with Groot out. No way Jonathan is playing better than Lawson. 

Calm down!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

What's the deal with Lawson? Can't believe he is not dressing with Groot out. No way Jonathan is playing better than Lawson. 

boo-boo on his toe.

Shaq hurt himself somehow either during the Saturday walkthrough or in some other way. Maybe he looked the wrong way while crossing the street?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Man, you guys really need to learn how to embed twitter lol.  I aint clicking a link every other post.

Twitter has begun to update its domain to x.com/etcetcetc. The board software as of now doesn't support x.com/etcetcetc, so they come up as static links. I'm sure Invision developers will send a board software update to embed x.com/etcetcetc links sooner rather than later. 

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

Shaq hurt himself somehow either during the Saturday walkthrough or in some other way. Maybe he looked the wrong way while crossing the street?

His nail technician was clipping his toenails.  She slipped and cut off part of the toe. The Dr. amputated his foot.  Robot foot should be ready in a few weeks.

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

Weird having a bills game at 930 in the morning, but also kinda nice we don't have to wait till 1pm. Let's get a win so we can enjoy the rest of the games today 

I'm warming to it. Just got back from getting breakfast sandwiches

Benford is out? I didn't think he was hurt that badly 

2 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

MJD is a bigger Bills hater than Nick Wright!! 

Irvin is in the mix.

Bills: 3 straight blowout wins. Long winning streaks the past 2 seasons.

Irvin: "I need to see some consistency from the Beals. I need to see them stack wins."

3 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

MJD is a bigger Bills hater than Nick Wright!! 

The NFLN coverage has been so skewed to Jags it's ridiculous.  Assume it's some kind of payback to Khan for ***** out his team for the good of the international game 

• Disagree 1

On Irvin: Don't know why he still has a job. His little hotel mishap aside, he brings nothing to telecast except bluster and buffoonry. His shelf life is long overdue. Time to bring in a younger ex-player "expert."

Edited by BillsDad51
Clarify
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.