SNF— Swiftie talk

djp14150

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Soooooooo sick of this Taylor Swift crap.  This is football, who the F cares about her dating a player.  Did she buy a team?  Like give it a rest already 

I don’t really disagree…however she is one of the most famous people in western civilization the past 10 years

NBC knows there are millions just watching because of her

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

I don’t really disagree…however she is one of the most famous people in western civilization the past 10 years

It’s gone beyond acceptable though.  It’s fine to talk a little about it, but no one who watches football gives a rats a** about her being at the game to where need this crammed down our throats so much.  So you end up pissing of the fan base that made you a $100B company.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Based on the above…..Western civilization sucks.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

It’s gone beyond acceptable though.  It’s fine to talk a little about it, but no one who watches football gives a rats a** about her being at the game to where need this crammed down our throats so much.  So you end up pissing of the fan base that made you a $100B company.

yes, but they know the pissed off fans may only simply tune out of this game…and return next week as usual.

Swift gives them the opportunity to grow their global fanbase and more $$$$

2 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

This can’t be true. Who would watch a football game just for the chance of seeing a couple shots of Swift in a suite? Might as well just look up pictures or videos on YouTube. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

yes, but they know the pissed off fans may only simply tune out of this game…and return next week as usual.

Swift gives them the opportunity to grow their global fanbase and more $$$$

They ain’t retaining those fans.  They don’t care about football, they will tune out the moment she starts writing her new album about her Kelce breakup. 

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

famous people generally don’t….

Exactly my point. I could care less about famous people at a game,. Its all of us that make the NFL world go around and pay the freight. I know that in the last 44 years I have spent at least $100,000 going to and supporting the Bills, 

She wouldn't know a first down from from a sack.

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

They ain’t retaining those fans.  They don’t care about football, they will tune out the moment she starts writing her new album about her Kelce breakup. 

They’re not even together man. This whole thing is a marketing ploy for both the nfl and swift. Kelce is just getting a cut on the side, if you know what I mean 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Stroke 17 said:

Exactly my point. I could care less about famous people at a game,. Its all of us that make the NFL world go around and pay the freight. I know that in the last 44 years I have spent at least $100,000 going to and supporting the Bills, 

She wouldn't know a first down from from a sack.

Great.  You are a super fan.  Give yourself a pat on the back and change the channel before your head explodes. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

This can’t be true. Who would watch a football game just for the chance of seeing a couple shots of Swift in a suite? Might as well just look up pictures or videos on YouTube. 

Yeah I mean even if say the camera goes on her and she moons the TV....   it would all just go viral in matter of seconds.

But then again you might be surprised 

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

I’m starting to think she’s a beard and this is a business venture for both of them. 

I'm convinced this is absolutely, positively a business arrangement with a pre-determined shelf life.  

She gets the heterosexual cover for her female relationships she's desperate to keep under wraps.  He gets the inroads into broadcasting, television for himself and or with his brother.  He probably wants a Michael Strahan or Peyton Manning type of career after the NFL, hosting shows.  The wall to wall coverage of this suggests to me that this is his last season as a player in the NFL. 

There's going to be little oxygen left in the room in NFL broadcasting once Brady starts, and the Mannings are always lurking, likely waiting for a plum spot to open up.

This guy has never dated women that look like Tay Tay.   He dates women that look like Jordan Poyer's wife.  

Edited by dpberr
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, dpberr said:

I'm convinced this is absolutely, positively a business arrangement with a pre-determined shelf life.  

She gets the heterosexual cover for her female relationships she's desperate to keep under wraps.  He gets the inroads into broadcasting, television for himself and or with his brother.  He probably wants a Michael Strahan or Peyton Manning type of career after the NFL, hosting shows.  The wall to wall coverage of this suggests to me that this is his last season as a player in the NFL. 

There's going to be little oxygen left in the room in NFL broadcasting once Brady starts, and the Mannings are always lurking, likely waiting for a plum spot to open up.

This guy has never dated women that look like Tay Tay.   He dates women that look like Jordan Poyer's wife.  

Its 2023 tho

Nobody cares if Taylor Swift is a lesbian.. in fact she would probably sell 20 million more albums

Why would she need to hide that.. it makes no sense

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.