Happy Victory Monday. Oh yeah, and Mac Jones is a d***** bag.

dollars 2 donuts

• dollars 2 donuts changed the title to Happy Victory Monday. Oh yeah, and Mac Jones is a d***** bag.
9 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

https://x.com/iamsaucegardner/status/1706364576730669141?s=46&t=lHHYDQy0rtzgijLskE0FFA

Sauce, I’m with you on this thing.  And we know it’s not the first time.

I can't see what Jones did to Sauce from that.  But I can readily believe Mac Jones is a douche and I hope he gets his own nuts ripped off.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 5

3 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I can't see what Jones did to Sauce from that.  But I can readily believe Mac Jones is a douche and I hope he gets his own nuts ripped off.

Some one in the replies has a better angle, it looks like he either hits or knees sauce in the junk

7 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

It's hard to see and it is pretty quick, but it definitely looks like he does something right before Sauce reacts.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

In the Sporting News video it looks like Jones was thrown to the ground by a Jet prior.  I can’t blame him for being pissed.  It seems like the other Patriots were laissez-faire about it at first.  Just standing there watching.  If that was Allen I bet there would have been a brawl. 

Jets are also full of punks.  So glad they lost. 

Edited by BillsfaninSB
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Process said:

I believe Sauce, but I see nothing in that video lol

Same here... it is like watching the Patterson Bigfoot clip.

Seriously, is that Sauce filming the replay on his 1970s vintage color TV?

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

I can see it if you scrub instead of letting it play on its own. Jones gets up and gives Sauce a quick "love tap" in the junk with his left.  This was also after just after Mac tried ramming Mosely and Mosley body slammed him on the same play.  I put that vid in a different thread.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

In the Sporting News video it looks like Jones was thrown to the ground by a Jet prior.  I can’t blame him for being pissed.  It seems like the other Patriots were laissez-faire about it at first.  Just standing there watching.  If that was Allen I bet there would have been a brawl. 

Jets are also full of punks.  So glad they lost. 

He was body slammed by Mosely just before this but that was also on Mac.  Play was over and Mac was trying to barrel ram mosely with his head.

34 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I hated Brady with a passion but at least he was great. If Jones wasn't so average he'd be the most annoying player in the league

30 minutes ago, AuntieEm said:

So Ne has a new ball deflating technique?

Well Br*dy recently visited Cheaters so maybe GOAT Cheating QB gave him lessons on ball deflation and what to do if you are caught.

If he keeps this up someone is going to clean his clock, legal hit or not, and ya know, I will applaud it, 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.