I drove by a cool Bills house today

Einstein

19 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I hope it’s okay to post this. I thought it was very cool. Saw this house on the way back from the Naples grape festival. 

IMG-3087.jpg

IMG-3092.jpg

IMG-3089.jpg

IMG-3093.png

Great stuff... thanks for posting.

How are you able to post pics like this?

Every time I try to the site tells me that the images are too large.

Thanks.

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Great stuff... thanks for posting.

How are you able to post pics like this?

Every time I try to the site tells me that the images are too large.

Thanks.

Oh I just upload it to any of the free image sites and then link it!

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, teef said:

Is this the house in Bloomfield @Einstein?  

It is!

17 minutes ago, teef said:

and how was the grape festival?  I haven’t been in years, but it was getting to the point where you couldn’t walk through the street. 

It’s exactly as you described. Far too crowded. And part of it is the towns fault. Naples still has the street active, which means 80,000 people are walking on sidewalks only.

The town where Kim Pegula grew up, Fairport, also has a festival and they do it right. They shut down the street in order for people to walk on the street and it creates a far less human dense experience.

I did enjoy the wine tasting. $20 entrance fees and there were 15-20 wine and liquor vendors giving free tastings.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

No naked murals on the side so you know it's not me

We didn’t see all four sides. Einstein might have been afraid of trespassing, or blushing to the point that he became too woozy to document properly. 

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Augie said:

We didn’t see all four sides. Einstein might have been afraid of trespassing, or blushing to the point that he became too woozy to document properly. 

I sat on the lawnmower, but I needed a few moments to compose myself before standing back up. 

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Einstein said:

I hope it’s okay to post this. I thought it was very cool. Saw this house on the way back from the Naples grape festival. 

IMG-3087.jpg

IMG-3092.jpg

IMG-3089.jpg

IMG-3097.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's the guy who did it in response to his neighbor across the street, who has a Jets themed house

https://wyrk.com/guy-paints-his-house-in-bills-colors-to-make-neighbor-mad/
https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/09/14/buffalo-bills-fan-paint-home-team-colors-vpx.wham

Michael Mansfield

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Einstein said:

It is!

It’s exactly as you described. Far too crowded. And part of it is the towns fault. Naples still has the street active, which means 80,000 people are walking on sidewalks only.

The town where Kim Pegula grew up, Fairport, also has a festival and they do it right. They shut down the street in order for people to walk on the street and it creates a far less human dense experience.

I did enjoy the wine tasting. $20 entrance fees and there were 15-20 wine and liquor vendors giving free tastings.

Do those Grape Pies live up to the hype?

6 hours ago, Einstein said:

IMG-3087.jpg

IMG-3092.jpg

IMG-3089.jpg

IMG-3097.jpg

If I recall correctly, there was an article about this a few years ago in the D & C.  

it looks cool though the logo on the side of the house needs some work!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.