Around the NFL Week 1

HappyDays

4 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

And McD after 13 seconds and the home field Cincinnati thrashing.

4- 5 record in the playoffs. 

I wouldn't be talking so loud here. 

oh im not worried about mcD he put it on Frazier.  The cincy thing is working with 2 midgets in the backfield and playing with a third.  One left in free agency, one got hit by a jet ski, and there's only one left to rid.  At least there are a couple NFL type backs on the roster this season, that's a start.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Why you think the Chargers look like a mess? 

This is a really competitive good game between two playoff caliber teams. 

They're not picking up the basics in defense - force Tua to throw to the outside. Are they bothering to watch Hill and Waddle? And that was utter stupidity from Jackson.

Admittedly, I did write that at a specific point in an offensive drive when they were struggling to move the ball.

Edited by UKBillFan

2 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

One thing the Eagles Pats game that’s made me realize if not for those two turnovers Hoodies defense has dominated the supposed second best QB in football. 
It makes you appreciate exactly how great Allen is as hoodie has thrown kitchen sink at Josh. 

I honestly think Philly is overhyped.  They played great last year but also had an easy schedule.

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

And McD after 13 seconds and the home field Cincinnati thrashing.

4- 5 record in the playoffs. 

I wouldn't be talking so loud here. 

oh im not worried about mcD he put it on Frazier.  The cincy thing is working with 2 midgets in the backfield and playing with a third.  One left in free agency, one got hit by a jet ski, and there's only one left to rid.  At least there are a couple NFL type backs on the roster this season, that's a start.  

I tell ya this Beane collects the little guys like women collect little penguin, or frog, or whatever their favorite little figurine trinkets are. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Tua>Herbert

there i said it

Far better weapons combined with an extremely QB friendly offensive system that doesn't require him to make plays on his own.

I will say however that he is clearly getting the job done for what Miami needs out of him

Edited by buffblue
  • Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, FireChans said:

What's Staley's record in the playoffs lmao.

How long has he been a head coach? 

10 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

They're not picking up the basics in defense - force Tua to throw to the outside. Are they bothering to watch Hill and Waddle? And that was utter stupidity from Jackson.

Admittedly, I did write that at a specific point in an offensive drive when they were struggling to move the ball.

That Miami offense is awful hard to defend with those weapons and a great offensive mind like McDaniel's.

• Eyeroll 2

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Tua>Herbert

there i said it

It helps that the Chargers apparently didn't read the scouting report on Tua living on throws over the middle.  It's ridiculous how they're just letting guys run free down the middle and making Tua look good tossing to YAC merchants. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Far better weapons combined with an extremely QB friendly offensive system that doesn't require him to make plays on his own.

I will say however that he is clearly getting the job done for what Miami needs out of him

I don't agree w far better weapons

System definitely is QB friendly

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

How long has he been a head coach? 

That Miami offense is awful hard to defend with those weapons and a great offensive mind like McDaniel's.

So close! The answer we were looking for was 0-1 with the one being losing from up 27-0. Johnny, tell him what he would have won!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.