Around the NFL Week 1

HappyDays

1 minute ago, balln said:

you can do it to- gotta click around but can customize multi view

Thanks I'll look into it.  Do you know if it can be done on smart tv app or are you referring to computer

7 minutes ago, loyal2dagame said:

Joe Burrow's list of excuses: 

Calf pain

Rain

Wind

Gloves

Wet being wet

Penalties

Lack of preseason play

Feel free to add your own 😆

Kept waking up last night, worrying over Augie's argument about how guaranteed is 'guaranteed'. 😁

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, stevewin said:

The old Sunday ticket app let you drag any games into multiple view.  I guess this YouTube has a bunch of combinations to try to give you the same thing - maybe they are working on eventually providing that capability 

Seems easier operate, I probably didn’t put the time in to understand the old system. 

Just now, stevewin said:

Thanks I'll look into it.  Do you know if it can be done on smart tv app or are you referring t

Just now, balln said:

im using the app available thru my smart tv

I’m using the college plan on a browser/edge plugin app and haven’t been able to see any multi view 

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Or a 2023 4th with conditional 2nd with the extension… it’s a 4th if no extension…. And considering Beane is awful with day 2 picks it’s a no brainer.

Why would anyone want our second compared to the Jags second, after the Jags were horrible in 2021? 

You know the other team has to want what you’re selling, right?

Edited by FireChans

I'm sure part of it is just because it is the first half of the first game of the season for these teams, but there is not a lot of quality football being played except for the 49ers.

Burrow stinks

Watson stinks

Jackson stinks

You could go on an on about the QB play today.  Just awful for the most part.  Purdy is playing good, but that team is just loaded with talent.  It will be interesting to see how thing change as we go along, but so far, these highest paid QBs in history are having a very rough go of it.  I can't get over how bad Burrow has been.  He sees pressure even being sent, and he is getting happy feet and panicking even if the pressure doesn't get there.  Guess the key is to get him moving because he hasn't been good at all.

Edited by sven233

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

I'm sure part of it is just because it is the first half of the first game of the season for these teams, but there is not a lot of quality football being played except for the 49ers.

Burrow stinks

Watson stinks

Jackson stinks

Pickett stinks

You could go on an on about the QB play today.  Just awful for the most part.  Purdy is playing good, but that team is just loaded with talent.  It will be interesting to see how thing change as we go along, but so far, these highest paid QBs in history are having a very rough go of it.  I can't get over how bad Burrow has been.  He sees pressure even being sent, and he is getting happy feet and panicking even if the pressure doesn't get there.  Guess the key is to get him moving because he hasn't been good at all.

Notable highly paid QB Kenny Pickett.

it’s week 1

3 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

I have YouTube TV and Sunday ticket and amable to watch 4 games together. The commentary comes from the panel I have highlighted. Absolutely terrific. 

That's a nice feature.  I'm just amazed I'm still able to get Red Zone with all the hype about it on NFL+.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, balln said:

im using the app available thru my smart tv

On smart tv app I have multiple different combinations of pre-loaded multi-game options, but don't see an obvious way to customize.

This is from USA today article dated yesterday

NFL Sunday Ticket available in multiview

Yes. The multiview option lets you watch two, three or four NFL games – or NFL RedZone – at the same time on Sunday. Just look for the "Watch in Multiview" option while watching on a smart TV or streaming TV device – the multiview feature is not available on mobile devices or on web browsers. Currently, you cannot choose which games to fill your multiview windows because YouTube does the processing on its own servers.

It seems the way they are working around it is to just try to offer a bunch of the combinations (haven't tried to determine if every possible combination actually exists,)

Edited by stevewin

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.