Bill Belichick Officially On the Market

BuffaloBillyG

Just now, Limeaid said:

She is also a doctor so I wonder if he can claim HIPAA (The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) rules and she can claim freedom of press like one reporter did if she takes a temporary job with a broadcaster?

Not sure about all that...but I'm really curious what she knows that they are nervous about getting out...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

The picture that shows them in bathing suits pretty much explains the reason why...he is fat and out of shape and she is still relatively in shape. She was always far better looking but his status and wealth covered some of that up...now him letting his body go is too much to overcome. 

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Not sure about all that...but I'm really curious what she knows that they are nervous about getting out...

He talks in his sleep about cheating he has done and deal with Roger Goodell. 

4 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

Pasts will TRULY be a dumpster fire.

KARMA CROW HAS LANDED.

Dumper is so full of crap it has piled on road.

footage-cow-dung-cakes-are-footage-22211

12 minutes ago, JJGauna said:

Perhaps now Bill and Tom can make it official.

I do not think so.....

Meanwhile, it’s also a delicate situation for business reasons — not only does Holliday head his Bill Belichick Foundation but she also has something of a history of, er, oversharing on social media.

In 2021, she made headlines (and, we’re told, headaches, behind the scenes) for criticizing Tom Brady during his time at his new team, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, adding fuel to speculation that beef between Belichick and Brady had driven the most successful QB in history away from the Pats.

After the Bucs won a championship game, a fan wrote on Instagram, “Too bad Bill let Tom go!” and Holliday shot back, “And you have all the answers evidently? Tom didn’t score last night…not once! Defense won that game. Were you even watching?”

10 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

Remember, women aren't like us shallow men.  

Men would like to delude themselves into believing that, but I can personally tell you that isn't true. Guys really think that having a dead bedroom has nothing to do with them weighing 300 lbs, looking like the michelin man and being out of breath climbing a set of stairs?  Delusion.

31 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

She is also a doctor so I wonder if he can claim HIPAA (The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) rules and she can claim freedom of press like one reporter did if she takes a temporary job with a broadcaster?

She's not a doctor.  At least not an MD.

29 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I wonder...

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I'm willing to bet Bill cheated on her...

Not as much as he cheated at football

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Poor Leonardo DiCarpio just lost his 22 year old model market. 😞

but even though they tortured us for years, let’s all root for the real story book ending of true love finally coming back together. 

IMG_9477.jpeg

This has to be photoshopped, but still funny.

17 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Belichick is so taciturn and laconic that I can't imagine him as somebody's boyfriend.  I just can't see him being warm, charming, romantic, or funny.  

I wonder how she'll describe him if she decides to go public.  

He’s got tons of money. To some (and I’m not saying this applies to her necessarily) nothing else matters. 

48 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Men would like to delude themselves into believing that, but I can personally tell you that isn't true. Guys really think that having a dead bedroom has nothing to do with them weighing 300 lbs, looking like the michelin man and being out of breath climbing a set of stairs?  Delusion.

So just make sure you can climb the stairs quicker than your lady and she’ll be less likely to suffer consistent headaches. I think you may be onto something here.

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Chas56 said:

This has to be photoshopped, but still funny.

Dude you don't remember them kissing after like the 5th or 6th ring?

100% that's real lol

33 minutes ago, MJS said:

It's not. You've never seen this? Tom also kisses his son on the lips.

It's his son tho 

My parents kissed my brother's and my sisters and me on the lips as a kid 

We're literally there blood lol I think it's a lot stranger Tom kisses bill than his kid

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Dude you don't remember them kissing after like the 5th or 6th ring?

100% that's real lol

It's his son tho 

My parents kissed my brother's and my sisters and me on the lips as a kid 

We're literally there blood lol I think it's a lot stranger Tom kisses bill than his kid

Well, he kind of forced his son in that one video, and it came across as pretty creepy, in my opinion.

9 minutes ago, MJS said:

Well, he kind of forced his son in that one video, and it came across as pretty creepy, in my opinion.

Well I'm not I'm going to get into the specifics about how Tom Brady kisses 

But humans have kissed there kids since the dawn of man ... Through thousands of civilizations it's been happening to show platonic affection

I certainly don't judge any mother or father who wants to give there kid a quick kiss to show affection.. they're literally a part of them 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.