Game Day Thread? Bills @ Steelers 8/19

EmotionallyUnstable

3 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Having to listen to the Steelers broadcast their broadcast team is literally laughing at the Bills in the booth. 

Disagree... I'm surprised at how even keeled they are. Haven't heard one thing like you are saying... just calling the game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Having to listen to the Steelers broadcast their broadcast team is literally laughing at the Bills in the booth. 

There's literally no one I hate more than these rednecks. Even preseason gets me riled up about the Pittsburgh hillbillies lol

No they’re pathetic not laughable 

Got to laugh at it brother. Nothing that can be done and it’s not a win or go home game for the team. 🤷‍♂️

The Bengals game was pathetic, almost as bad a no show and definitely not laughable. This? Ehhh.

Edited by BBFL

5 minutes ago, Ben said:

It wasnt that long ago that Dion Dawkins was one of the best players on the team and hes only 29, what the hell happened to him? Did we just over rate him?

He clearly has not taken his conditioning seriously. He has struggled with his weight the past couple seasons and looked winded down the stretch last year. LT suddenly becoming a hole on the roster is an awful development in mid-August.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Dorsey seems to be immune from criticism in this thread.  Does the OC have any responsibility for oline discipline or prepardedness to play? Training regimine for linemen? 

Is it really fair to go at a coordinator for a preseason game?  I highly doubt he’s putting in heavy level work for a game that doesn’t matter.  

These are used to get players warmed up and have them exposed to different situations. 

Just now, HappyDays said:

If the Bills want to keep Shorter as a 5th round draft pick, that means the final spot is between Shakir and Isabella... And honestly what is the argument for Shakir in that scenario, given what they've shown on the field this offseason?

He drops the ball at an advanced level?

Just now, HappyDays said:

If the Bills want to keep Shorter as a 5th round draft pick, that means the final spot is between Shakir and Isabella... And honestly what is the argument for Shakir in that scenario, given what they've shown on the field this offseason?

I've been a Tupac fan, but he's shown zip.

4 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Dorsey seems to be immune from criticism in this thread.  Does the OC have any responsibility for oline discipline or prepardedness to play? Training regimine for linemen? 

Can't blame a coach if a starter Dawkins doesn't keep in shape or even seem to do anything in off season to improve his game.  Just adding some strength and muscle might be a good start.

Edited by AuntieEm

Just now, SCBills said:

Is it really fair to go at a coordinator for a preseason game?  I highly doubt he’s putting in heavy level work for a game that doesn’t matter.  

These are used to get players warmed up and have them exposed to different situations. 

Are you ok with the players like Dawkins looking out of shape and gassed in the first half? Or all of the oline penalties? The other team doesn't seem to have those problems. Its preseason for them too. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.