What team has the best NFL message board in the world?

Simon

Is it us?

Anybody know of any other teams' that is equal or better?

Drop some links of good ones here if you got 'em. Going forward, folks can even refer back to this thread as sort of a bookshelf if they want to check in on other fanbases for info.

• Like (+1) 6

I havent looked at all of them but I have looked at the other AFCE teams and chiefsplanet a bunch

Phinsforum or whatever is a little rough around the edges, but once you're there a bit they're not bad and have some good posters

Jets and Pats ones are pretty bad

Chiefsplanet is the most toxic forum i've ever been on and I spent significant time on 4chan & somethingawful.  Just bad, unfunny people

• Agree 4

15 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

This board is the best except for GDTs!  LOL.

I stay away from here like the plague on game days.

Aside from those three hours, no other fan site I’ve ever seen compares.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I would say here and Forums.colts.com use to be very good but it really has gotten slow in there now very few people post regularly anymore. 

Message boards have seen a significant decline in popularity over the past decade, a trend that leaves me somewhat disheartened. I have a preference for traditional message boards like TBD, rather than platforms rooted in social media. However, I do recognize why many individuals are drawn to platforms like Reddit. It provides a uniform UX/UI experience, allowing users to access all 32 NFL team subreddits with a single login and effortlessly crosspost between them, among other features.

As for true message boards, ChiefsPlanet is very popular, though it is a rough crowd.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, Einstein said:

Message boards have seen a significant decline in popularity over the past decade, a trend that leaves me somewhat disheartened. I have a preference for traditional message boards like TBD, rather than platforms rooted in social media. However, I do recognize why many individuals are drawn to platforms like Reddit. It provides a uniform UX/UI experience, allowing users to access all 32 NFL team subreddits with a single login and effortlessly crosspost between them, among other features.

As for true message boards, ChiefsPlanet is very popular, though it is a rough crowd.

you ok man?  missed you.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Simon said:

Is it us?

Anybody know of any other teams' that is equal or better?

Drop some links of good ones here if you got 'em. Going forward, folks can even refer back to this thread as sort of a bookshelf if they want to check in on other fanbases for info.

Closest to us?

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/forum/4-nfl-general/

Bottom line? I think we are the best. Part of it is our fan base is absolutely huge.

• Like (+1) 1

The answer is the Bills and this board, I mean who else is even in the running? Thirty one other half Azsed football franchises and their weak fan bases, 

😁👍

• Like (+1) 1

Imma disagree with the GDT haterz.  Those are the most fun, because we react in real time, just like we would if we were at the game.  Sure, there are hot takes, but there are a lot more posts detecting trends, cracking jokes, questioning people's ancestry, etc.  Many of us have a blast in the GDT.  Come join us!

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, teef said:

you ok man?  missed you.

Well, reload, and see if you can wing him the second time. 🤨

I am unsure if it's the Gang Green or Jets Nation board, but the going over the fans dole out to players, coaches and ownership is hilarious, and very profane.  Should be an interesting board again this year if Rodgers underperforms.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

You will notice the change immediately 

Yeah I noticed it was a bit slower without me :) . Threads from several days ago still on the front page right now? Oof! Just kidding of course. But contradictory points do tend to spur conversation along. 

1 hour ago, dorquemada said:

I havent looked at all of them but I have looked at the other AFCE teams and chiefsplanet a bunch

Phinsforum or whatever is a little rough around the edges, but once you're there a bit they're not bad and have some good posters

Jets and Pats ones are pretty bad

Chiefsplanet is the most toxic forum i've ever been on and I spent significant time on 4chan & somethingawful.  Just bad, unfunny people

Same. 

I haven't looked at all of them, but I've seen a lot, and it does seem like we have one of the better ones.

But Chiefsplanet is the WORST, by a mile - and I don't have to look at all of them to judge that. I'm astounded whenever I go there.  It's repugnant.

The Pats boards are what anyone might expect.  They're not necessarily toxic, but completely entitled and out of touch.  Kind of like a board of billionaires trying to discuss what it's like to be a working person.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.