Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

13 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Right @Warriorspikes51........because Beck Water is former moderator Happless Bills fan.    The mod who issued 90% of the boards hater points in it's entire history in just a handful of years.    She tried to hide in plain sight as Beck.......but it didn't work.    Wawrow wouldn't hide well either.   Too obvious.   

HEY!😡 I represent that remark! I bounced a crapload of crappy posters -almost to a 1 per week quotient.

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

13 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Right @Warriorspikes51........because Beck Water is former moderator Happless Bills fan.    The mod who issued 90% of the boards hater points in it's entire history in just a handful of years.    She tried to hide in plain sight as Beck.......but it didn't work.    Wawrow wouldn't hide well either.   Too obvious.   

Wow, I didn’t know Beck is a former terrible mod. Still, I think Chandler has the title for worst moderator. Never seen so many complaints about one mod than I did for Chandler.

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Wow, I didn’t know Beck is a former terrible mod. Still, I think Chandler has the title for worst moderator. Never seen so many complaints about one mod than I did for Chandler.

EVERY one of them deserved! All Badges of Honor from my perspective. 10 year stint babysitting and bouncing jagoffs weekly eventually took its toll on me. Now, I’m finally able to just block morons and not have to suffer through their mind-numbing takes. Life is much easier.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

EVERY one of them deserved! All Badges of Honor from my perspective. 10 year stint babysitting and bouncing jagoffs weekly eventually took its toll on me. Now, I’m finally able to just block morons and not have to suffer through their mind-numbing takes. Life is much easier.

You sucked as a moderator.

Bad.

• Vomit 2
  • Disagree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Hey, as long as we’re all slappin’ ***** here, I just wanna mention I have $2.5 Mill in my retirement account.  Once it reaches $3 Mill, I’m quitting/selling and moving to Chicktowaga. I also give monthly to the Rescue Mission, Cancer Society and Camp Good Days and High Times.  

So there.  Just went from WotAGuy to WHAT A GUY!!  

Edited by WotAGuy
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

Hey, as long as we’re all slappin’ ***** here, I just wanna mention I have $2.5 Mill in my retirement account.  Once it reaches $3 Mill, I’m quitting/selling and moving to Chicktowaga. I also give monthly to the Rescue Mission, Cancer Society and Camp Good Days and High Times.  

thats it?

2 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

It seems like the type of thing (being a member of Mensa) that someone with an ounce of self-awareness would refrain from bringing up in normal conversation.  I mean, I have a WAIS tested IQ of 146, but I don't run around telling random strangers about it.

You just did?

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

We can take pics next to horses at the farm I get manure from.  Can we both stand on top of an 11 foot pile of horse ***** and smile?

I'm a little concerned about this manure-fetching situation.  Are you engaged in marketing a novel type of health baths and facials, or are you using it on your garden and fields?  If the latter, are you monitoring it for contamination with pyridine carboxylic acid herbicides?

I'm concerned for your soil.  Your shoes and your shovel should not be of issue.

4 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

would you consider the conversation that has been taking place as normal?

Mmm yes well.  Good point there.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Einstein said:

Thats tall talk from a poster whose consistently has some of the worst takes on the board and has like a 95% dislike rate.  The only people who ever like your posts are the same few people who spend every waking minute on this board wallowing in negativity like you.  

@Chandler#81 was a great mod and so was Hapless, and I say that as someone whose 2 lone remaining warning points both came from Hapless.  

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

You sucked as a moderator.

Bad.

WRONG.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

It seems like the type of thing (being a member of Mensa) that someone with an ounce of self-awareness would refrain from bringing up in normal conversation.  I mean, I have a WAIS tested IQ of 146, but I don't run around telling random strangers about it.

Do you think you could win on that game show "Are you smarter than a 5th grader ?"

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

***** dat *****, I didn’t know Beck be a gangbangin' forma ***** mod. Y'all KNOW dat *****, mutha*****a! Still, I be thinkin Chandlez has tha title fo' most ***** moderator. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. Never peeped all kindsa mutha*****in disses bout one mod than I did fo' Chandlez.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Thats tall talk from a poster whose consistently has some of the worst takes on the board and has like a 95% dislike rate.  The only people who ever like your posts are the same few people who spend every waking minute on this board wallowing in negativity like you.  

@Chandler#81 was a great mod and so was Hapless (who someone said is @Beck Waternow, but I don't personally know if that is true or not)...and I say that as someone whose 2 lone remaining warning points both came from Hapless.  

WRONG.

‘Preciatecha, Dawg! Yeah, I was convinced very early on the screen name Einstein was either a poor attempt at humor or an oxymoron..

Shows what I know.. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, WotAGuy said:

I'm not sure, but I think you might need something about puppies and kittens in there for that WHAT A GUY!! promotion.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

I'm a little concerned about this manure-fetching situation.  Are you engaged in marketing a novel type of health baths and facials, or are you using it on your garden and fields?  If the latter, are you monitoring it for contamination with pyridine carboxylic acid herbicides?

There is a market for manure facials?  Is it exclusively sold in Boston?

I'm using it on my lawn, 3 berry bushes (raspberry, blueberry and blackberry) and its my soil for my watermelon bed and Candy Kush plant.

There isn't a better soil or fertilizer.  

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

There is a market for manure facials?  Is it exclusively sold in Boston?

I'm using it on my lawn, 3 berry bushes (raspberry, blueberry and blackberry) and its my soil for my watermelon bed and Candy Kush plant.

There isn't a better soil or fertilizer.  

I hear you - and it won't hurt your lawn - but check out that link.  It's a real problem. 

It seems there's a market for just about everything, somewhere.

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

This thread has had it all. A broken "o" key. Some loser posted a picture of their W2. We unmasked a former mod. Someone needs to post their nudes and then we can shut it down.

Lol go for it big guy

giphy (1).gif

• Haha (+1) 7

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

This thread has had it all. A broken "o" key. Some loser posted a picture of their W2. We unmasked a former mod. Someone needs to post their nudes and then we can shut it down.

Don't tempt me...

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

You missed the ***** apple pie (literally) the discussion of horse ***** (literally) and the pictures of puppies and kittens.

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.