Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

1 minute ago, SUNTANBILLS FAN said:

So sad no one gets it! He wants to win and feels we played horrible. He wants to be more involved not less. diggs I'm with you get him the ball!! Also he is holding all accountable. We are to good not to get a ring 

Right, because bailing on a mandatory training activity is how you "hold all accountable" and also an effective way to lobby for being more involved.

I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale, you buying?  Also some well irrigated farmland in the swamps of East Texas.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

The points were to address the question, is there another way to view the trade than as win-win?

I am not trying to argue as to who Beane would have drafted if he didn't make the trade.

Fair enough.  I just heard someone on the radio earlier make a comment about how "they should have just drafted Jefferson" assuming they knew that he would be as good as he is so the revisionist history was still lingering from that.

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Because it was never resolved or figured out. 

Because Diggs ran off instead of talking. Fled the stadium after the Bengals defeat, didn't bother to empty his locked, happily ran around TV studios to bleat before going off grid. Perhaps Josh told him some home truths and he didn't like it.

1 minute ago, SUNTANBILLS FAN said:

So sad no one gets it! He wants to win and feels we played horrible. He wants to be more involved not less. diggs I'm with you get him the ball!! Also he is holding all accountable. We are to good not to get a ring 

s0 his phil0s0phy t0 h0ld pe0ple acc0untable and be m0re inv0lved is t0 skip the first day 0f mandat0ry 0TA practice that all his teammates participated in...even the guy that alm0st died.....

then may 0r may n0t have taken a sh0t at the qb 0n instagram like a 15 year 0ld girl??

if he wants t0 be m0re inv0lved and be the leader he c0uld simply g0 t0 practice and end all 0f this t0m0rr0w in five sec0nds with a quick media sessi0n.

n0w ask y0urself d0es anything ab0ut diggs lead y0u t0 believe he will d0 that?  

36 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Whatever is happening with Diggs, it seems they've had the last 5 months to figure it out. Why all of a sudden is this happening now during ota's? 

Because the issue clearly wasn't cleaned up, and skipping minicamp is a way for Diggs to draw attention to his cause.

Whatever that might be.

:D

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Because Diggs ran off instead of talking. Fled the stadium after the Bengals defeat, didn't bother to empty his locked, happily ran around TV studios to bleat before going off grid. Perhaps Josh told him some home truths and he didn't like it.

Or the other way around.  I'm not defending someone skipping work.  But there's merit to the idea that Diggs wants a non-nonsense Josh - no personal BS this year that infects games including Jets, Vikings, and Bengals playoffs, and that this is sort of a constellation of circumstances issue--mad about 13 seconds, Dorsey, maybe not being consulted on Hall when Josh got a say on Dorsey.  Who knows.  But it strikes me as someone who is demanding more and better, just not in perhaps the right way. 

No matter, the reality is that Diggs has EVERYONE's attention now.  So if the plan was to pique interest in his position, mission has been accomplished. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Because the issue clearly wasn't cleaned up, and skipping minicamp is a way for Diggs to draw attention to his cause.

Whatever that might be.

:D

Completely agree.  He has everyone's attention. 

1 minute ago, Airseven said:

Boringgg

Hopefully it is boring.  Because a lot can change in eight hours. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

my speakers are sh0t als0

Get a new keyboard while you're at it.  The current one replaces "O" with "0."

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

My source tells me Diggs will be at minicamp and practicing tomorrow.

Noooo!  Now we'll never get this thread to 200!

• Haha (+1) 2

I’d love to give Steph some leeway here but he was available for his antics with Cousins in Minnesota and that was simply cause Adam Thealan was getting thrown passes.

If he’s unhappy with the offense that’s one thing but if he’s unhappy with Josh Freaking Allen as his QB then I got some bad new for him if he thinks anyone not named Mahomes is going to do any better with him. 
If not for that deadcap hit you trade him and sign DHOP who actually wants to ply with Josh Allen and move on. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Or the other way around.  I'm not defending someone skipping work.  But there's merit to the idea that Diggs wants a non-nonsense Josh - no personal BS this year that infects games including Jets, Vikings, and Bengals playoffs, and that this is sort of a constellation of circumstances issue--mad about 13 seconds, Dorsey, maybe not being consulted on Hall when Josh got a say on Dorsey.  Who knows.  But it strikes me as someone who is demanding more and better, just not in perhaps the right way.

What exactly "personal BS" of Josh infected the Jets, Vikings, and Bengals playoffs?

Do Tell.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.