Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

13 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

s0 his phil0s0phy t0 h0ld pe0ple acc0untable and be m0re inv0lved is t0 skip the first day 0f mandat0ry 0TA practice that all his teammates participated in...even the guy that alm0st died.....

then may 0r may n0t have taken a sh0t at the qb 0n instagram like a 15 year 0ld girl??

if he wants t0 be m0re inv0lved and be the leader he c0uld simply g0 t0 practice and end all 0f this t0m0rr0w in five sec0nds with a quick media sessi0n.

n0w ask y0urself d0es anything ab0ut diggs lead y0u t0 believe he will d0 that?  

Is your "o" key broken?

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Fair enough.  I just heard someone on the radio earlier make a comment about how "they should have just drafted Jefferson" assuming they knew that he would be as good as he is so the revisionist history was still lingering from that.

Got it.  That wasn't my intent. 

From the trade forward, I've been defending it despite the huge salary disparity; Jefferson was used initially as a "run deep and catch the ball"  vs. giving Josh a polished and complete route runner who could get open when double covered.  Different roles on a different offense.

To his credit, Jefferson has formed himself into a complete WR which is why he had such a fantastic 2022 season.

Allen's quote about Diggs "He doesn’t want this to be a distraction" seems Cap.  Diggs has formed himself into a complete distraction right now, and a poor example for the team.

So my point was just, yeah, I think you can see the trade from different perspectives going into Year 4.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Local media heads like Jeremy White are pretty much tipping that whatever the issue it is basically an open secret at this point. It’s going to come out soon.

Did they say what it was?

7 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

This is my favorite quote: "Allen blamed reporters for blowing Diggs’ absence out of proportion."

Allen handled it professionally but it has to be frustrating to have just completed Day 1 of minicamp and the only questions you're asked for ELEVEN FRICKIN' MINUTES are about your AWOL star WR

5 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Local media heads like Jeremy White are pretty much tipping that whatever the issue it is basically an open secret at this point. It’s going to come out soon.

Spill the tea, Mr White

Edited by Beck Water

9 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

16k+ fine for today, 32k+ for tomorrow, and then 50k+ thurs

(Probably something similar posted somewhere but I'm not slogging thru 78+ pages of sky is falling posts)

Based on his 2023 cap hit of $14.8M, it's analogous to someone making $100K losing $108, then $216...

1 hour ago, MikePJ76 said:

Really.

if this is the case and he calls 0ut allen in public then the 0rganizati0n needs t0 be pr0active ab0ut this.....if he has a beef with Allen he cann0t be 0n the team when camp starts.  It will 0nly get w0rse each day.  

again I can n0t believe this w0uld happen t0 the head c0ach after he lived it in Philly in 05....0wens blamed mcnabb f0r everything and it g0t s0 bad defensive players wanted t0 kill him by the time the seas0n started....they initially st00d by him and then he basically made every0ne hate him and embarrassed the wh0le 0rganizati0n with his driveway situps f0r the media.

One more ***** 0 as an o and I’m going to lose my mind.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Allen handled it professionally but it has to be frustrating to have just completed Day 1 of minicamp and the only questions you're asked for ELEVEN FRICKIN' MINUTES are about your AWOL star WR

Gotta give credit to either the Bills or his own PR people for getting him ready/through that as well as he did.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.