Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back

Process

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

He's probably upset about his property tax bill...it's the underlying issue.

Did you know Georgia's is less than NYS?  If you didn't know, now you know.

My brother may move down to your area.  Is there a nicer suburb with the word peach in it?   I assume there is considering it’s Georgia. 

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I definitely think Allen will be going to Diggs more.  Which can be good but also worried he might force the ball just to get it to Diggs.

He's already the most targeted receiver in the league isn't he? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I just let people lie. If those lies help you sleep at night than keep telling them. Actually pretty simple. 

He's asking who the Big Dawg is...which no one really knows, except Diggs.

14 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He's probably upset about his property tax bill...it's the underlying issue.

Did you know Georgia's is less than NYS?  If you didn't know, now you know.

Do you know that housing and the overall cost of living in WNY is a joke compared to most of the country?

24 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I just let people lie. If those lies help you sleep at night than keep telling them. Actually pretty simple. 

Never knew "cap" meant "lie" until this crap came up in this thread. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Do you know that housing and the overall cost of living in WNY is a joke compared to most of the country?

I don’t know about that.

Both Brandon Beane and I own 4 bedroom houses.  He’s selling his house for $1.8 million in WNY and I would sell mine for about $475k here in North Atlanta.

Both houses have Bills memorabilia in it.

This is 100% an apples to apples comparison and cannot be argued with.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

OMG the delusion.  I'm going to step away but will continue to read all the other members replies to you.  It's actually pretty funny.

I have to believe he sees how ridiculous that is by now, and he’s just loving the attention. But I, for one, will admit what I don’t know. 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

This is true. At least for much of the Country.

I have a three story, with finished basement, home in Western NY that is valued at about $400k and a 1,500 sq ranch home in Florida that is valued at nearly $1M. The WNY home in Florida would be in the several million range.

32 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I just let people lie. If those lies help you sleep at night then keep telling them. Actually pretty simple. 

Hmm. 

"I just be letting people cap. If them lies help you sleep better tell em big dawg," 

Checkmate.  

Hello “Karlos”….or should I say Mr. Diggs? 

Just now, Einstein said:

I have a three story, with finished basement, home in Western NY that is valued at about $400k and a 1,500 sq ranch home in Florida that is valued at nearly $1M. The WNY home in Florida would be in the several million range.

Of course it's true; it's dirt cheap in WNY and yet folks love to B word about the property tax, and then ignore things like there is no personal property tax or the overall cost of living is insanely low.

Cheap living in one of the few things WNY provides in abundance.

19 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Depends on where you’re located. I have a house on 19 acres in VA with an annual total of $1,250 in property taxes (agricultural zoning) and only $100 a month in utilities through a cooperative. 

Just now, Einstein said:

Don't tempt me! I have them right here on my phone!

Tempt! TEMPT!!! This could be even MORE entertaining!   😂 

I learned an important life lesson from sports: no matter how good you think you are, you are just not anywhere near the level of some others. I’m happy for everyone who is comfortable. 

3 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Wait, we’ve gone from comparing dick sizes to home values?  

It’s a crazy world! Try to keep up! 

4 minutes ago, Pabstblueribbon said:

Okay boys, I think it's time to call it. Lets fall back to the Hopkins thread and regroup. 

Not before I let everyone know I lived across the street from Chrisley Knows Best.  We were only separated by a road, a gate and security guards.

Has anyone else lived near an imprisoned USA reality show star like me?  Probably not you peasants.

• Process changed the title to Diggs NOT at mandatory minicamp, McDermott "very concerned" DAY 2 UPDATE: He's back
2 hours ago, Mango said:

I don't know the proper reaction to give this. My anxiety is killing me at the moment.

The cucked comment is hilarious. Also, I hate PPP. 

I do generally agree with you. McD spilled over into the presser. But I also think there is more to it than you are giving it. Diggs and the FO likely had a discussion that didn't end well. These things sort of happen in sports sometimes, but to have this going on from last season, through the offseason, and into OTA's is wild. 

The fact that this has been festering and gone unresolved for 5 months is concerning. What I hope is that internally this has been put to bed, that won't stop questions up through training camp, 6 months after the Bengals game. And I promise diggs on the sidelines are going to have cameras glued to him all season

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Just listened to a replay of McD's presser today.  I think it would have defused a lot of the bull#### if he had told us yesterday that Stef was excused.

Yes, but I think he was excused in arrears. They found common ground, and we’re all good. (I hope.) 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Beck Water said:

He's not.  Jefferson, Davonte Adams, Tyreek Hill.

Then close to a tie between CeeDee Lamb, Diggs, and Kelce (156, 154, 152).

Yup

Altho he'd be higher in total targets if we had played 17 games

Regardless he's targeted a ton

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Just listened to a replay of McD's presser today.  I think it would have defused a lot of the bull#### if he had told us yesterday that Stef was excused.

Excused as in, after they got into it, McD said GTFO...go home, come back tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, Einstein said:

🤫

FBC65-AC4-867-D-4-F19-BC84-3622-BD783-D9

Your poor, fragile ego is really fraying at the edges. Perhaps you should have taken an EQ test rather than that IQ test. Might have served you better.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Right, which means it probably isn't true. Einstein will insist that he came up with this idea, that has been floated around by a thousand guys on Twitter and here independent of his posts, don't let him trick you

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

Yes, but I think he was excused in arrears. They found common ground, and we’re all good. (I hope.) 

I think so too. 

I would bet on something like: Diggs stormed out, McDermott learned he'd left the building and stated he wouldn't practice just before his presser and was, not knowing how things were left, legit very concerned (which might be a polite way of saying "annoyed/angry")

As a result of that presser statement being tweeted, Bakari became "very concerned" his client would be fined and might  be cited for "conduct detrimental" (as well as just setting the tone for a bad relationship with the team he's gotta play for if he wants to play this season).   So then apparently Diggs returned later that afternoon and they talked, maybe talked more this am, and now that everything's cool and Diggs made an appearance at Minicamp, it's "nothing to see here, Move Along".

I'm sure it's truth that McDermott excused him as in, he noted his absence from Day 1 of Mandatory Minicamp as "excused" so that there won't be a fine that might ruin the apparent detente.

Edited by Beck Water

34 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Do you drive a BMW?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.