Buffalo Bills Store Has Big Discount on James Cook Jersey with Old Number

FloridaSnow

The Bills Store has a discount on James Cook's jersey with his original number. It's a better deal than what I usually see listed for this sort of thing online. In person, you can find better deals, but for us out-of-towners, the pickings are usually slim. 

Anyway, I haven't bought a new jersey in forever, but this seemed like a good time, so I grabbed one. If anyone is interested, here is the link: https://shop.buffalobills.com/collections/player_james-cook/products/nike-game-home-james-cook-jersey 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, FloridaSnow said:

The Bills Store has a discount on James Cook's jersey with his original number. It's a better deal than what I usually see listed for this sort of thing online. In person, you can find better deals, but for us out-of-towners, the pickings are usually slim. 

Anyway, I haven't bought a new jersey in forever, but this seemed like a good time, so I grabbed one. If anyone is interested, here is the link: https://shop.buffalobills.com/collections/player_james-cook/products/nike-game-home-james-cook-jersey 

You call that a discount?? And I'm not @HOUSE

13 minutes ago, mrags said:

One of those people that saves like 300% on a jersey? There’s a problem with that? 

None of them are of decent quality. A very large % use patriots numbers. It looks trashy. If you can't afford a jersey just get a T-shirt. But to answer your question. Yes there's a problem with buying knock off gear. 

6 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

None of them are of decent quality. A very large % use patriots numbers. It looks trashy. If you can't afford a jersey just get a T-shirt. But to answer your question. Yes there's a problem with buying knock off gear. 

If people buy knock jerseys that have patriots numbers they deserve to be laughed at. 

just curious what your problem with buying knock off gear is though. Mind you, I agree, I’m just curious why you believe it. 

24 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I’ve been buying Bills jerseys from China for years and they’ve been excellent quality for a fraction of the official NFL jerseys. 

And it’s not a case of not being able to afford an official jersey; it’s a case of not wanting to unnecessarily spend over $100 on something I can get for $30-$40. 

No problems, here!

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Gugny said:

I’ve been buying Bills jerseys from China for years and they’ve been excellent quality for a fraction of the official NFL jerseys. 

And it’s not a case of not being able to afford an official jersey; it’s a case of not wanting to unnecessarily spend over $100 on something I can get for $30-$40. 

No problems, here!

How are those patriots numbers looking?

2 hours ago, mrags said:

If people buy knock jerseys that have patriots numbers they deserve to be laughed at. 

just curious what your problem with buying knock off gear is though. Mind you, I agree, I’m just curious why you believe it. 

There’s a few different reasons it’s theft or supporting illegal activities no matter how you feel about nike or under armor or whoever makes the real thing. How a lot of people act with knock off stuff irks me. Like you spent $20 calm down. You didn’t pay $350 for an actual authentic or $3000 on a Gucci bag. the quality no matter what people say is crap. I collect authentic and game worn jerseys. I can spot a fake a mile away from a brief glance. People still try to pass knock offs as authentic and charge a lot. Collectible stores do this a lot. Idk how much money I’ve spent traveling to get what was advertised as game or authentic jerseys and they were fakes 

19 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

A journeyman cornerback that played for us about a decade ago never made the actual season roster.  Some intern lost his job over that decision to print those up.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

There’s a few different reasons it’s theft or supporting illegal activities no matter how you feel about nike or under armor or whoever makes the real thing. How a lot of people act with knock off stuff irks me. Like you spent $20 calm down. You didn’t pay $350 for an actual authentic or $3000 on a Gucci bag. the quality no matter what people say is crap. I collect authentic and game worn jerseys. I can spot a fake a mile away from a brief glance. People still try to pass knock offs as authentic and charge a lot. Collectible stores do this a lot. Idk how much money I’ve spent traveling to get what was advertised as game or authentic jerseys and they were fakes 

Not for nothing. It sounds like your disapproval with knock off jerseys all comes from how they have impacted you personally. How you have spent your own time, money, energy traveling and purchasing jerseys and are upset when someone tries to fleece you. 

but the fact is they are illegal. Imo I don’t give a crap about how it affects Nike or UA, or any other name brand. But because it is an illegal enterprise. It supports terrorism globally, and gang activity locally. 

I’ve owned multiple knock offs from DHgate. Some were really good, some not so good. They’ve all looked legit but I also know what to look for and I’m not a sucker for a bad deal. I’ve had 1 or 2 that have started to come apart at the seams. Usually on the numbers as they fray apart. I’ve also had some really good ones that look amazing 15 years later. 

I’ve also got real official jerseys as well. Ones I’ve spent $150ish on from the Bills store, and ones that were $300.

At the end of the day I’m not wearing my $300 jersey to a tailgate that will like get dirty, or something spilled on it while making or eating food. Or from some idiot bumping into me with food. Or some drunk a$$h0le sitting behind me dropping food or spilling drinks everywhere. 

my point is there’s a place for everything. And I just think it’s more your personal issues that have hindered your opinion on the matter. 

with that being said, I haven’t bought a knock off jersey in at least 10 years. Yet I’ve paid for 2 from the Bills store. 

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Still not paying $80 for that!!! I’ll just find a Spiller jersey for cheaper. 

I heard a rumor about how you can get a Kiko jersey cheaper, but I don’t think you’re gonna like it. 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.