Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

36 minutes ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

How big is this dude 

6’3” 240! 4.40 is freakish at that height and weight. I wonder where he’s projected to be drafted?

Edited by 0017
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

They now have Mostert and Wilson as well.  

is mcdaniels secretly a frequent post starter on TBD lol how many rb's you need?

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

How to tank your First round status in 3.2.1

reminiscent of that OL tennessee drafted rd 1, cut next offseason, then lasted 1 week in MIA. forget his name but pretty sure hes out of the league. crazy

I'd like it if we kicked the tires on Justin Houston. Seems like a tier 2 or 3 player that could be had on a reasonable deal.  Very nice piece to have on 3rd downs still

HOT DAMN! 9.5 SACKS FOR $3.5M LAST YEAR!!! For like the 4th year in a row its a no brainer, can we do 5????

Also Melvin Ingraham should get a visit

Edited by BillsShredder83

1 hour ago, appoo said:

We knew this was happening, and it's mostly a good thing. The Bills needed tweaks and health, not an overhaul. 

Give me healthy Von, White, Hyde & Poyer, someone fast and raw to play the Will so Milano can play the Mike, and I'd still argue the Bills may have the best D in the AFCE. 

On offense, give me upgrade at LG (check) and RT, and a better slot, and they have the best Offense in the AFCE

McGovern will play on the right side imo.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

is mcdaniels secretly a frequent post starter on TBD lol how many rb's you need?

reminiscent of that OL tennessee drafted rd 1, cut next offseason, then lasted 1 week in MIA. forget his name but pretty sure hes out of the league. crazy

Isaiah Wilson, pride of poly prep in Brooklyn. I think his mom shoved his girlfriend at the draft

• Haha (+1) 1

Jamaal Williams just signed.  Crap

Just now, Roundybout said:

That’s super cheap.  Dude was a stud IMO and I gladly would have signed him for that much.  

However, I’m honestly okay with Cook and Hines going into the season, maybe motor back for cheap.  The line and play calling was more the issue than the backs 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Fair value, thought Beane would be in at that price.

Still a few FA options that would be good fits...ie: Kareem Hunt,D. Foreman.

I like Motor, just think he isn't what we need.  I'd be open to going with Cook, Hines, 4th round+ rookie.  And using remaining FA capital on improving OL/DL.

Use draft for Wr, LB, Te, Rb

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I don’t get why Detroit wouldn’t bring him back for that.  Swift is far from reliable 

They clearly wanted an upgrade, opting for signing Montgomery.  I think David is much more dynamic than Williams, Montgomery's style reminds me of Fred Jackson.

Beane seeing the need to improve the OL and WR, as higher priorities on offense.  I'll be frustrated if we bring back Motor...Hunt would be my top remaining FA choice, but comfortable going to the draft and waiting on RB market.

• Agree 1

I completely forgot they signed Montgomery 

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

Yeah I’d love Alexander Mattison at a lower price than Williams. Something like Perine got

That would be a steal signing.  I like Motor, but Mattison has beast potential 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Looks Like Bijan Robinson is heading to Dallas  at pick 26 

There is almost no chance Bijan gets to 26.  I have no idea why so many people think he is falling that far, he might even go top 10.  But he was never going to get to the Bills at 27 once he ran at the combine and silenced concerns about his speed.  

Bills fan need to forget about Bijan, its just wishful thinking unless the Bills move up in the draft to get him, which I highly doubt we would do for a RB.  If by some miracle he does fall, then Beane can sprint to the podium.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

I wonder if beane even wants to bring Phillips and or Shaq back this time. Jordan was playing well before he got hurt. Both still bring that edge to the defense. 

I would bring them both back.  And if we only could choose 1, then I would bring Shaq back as he was playing pretty good in his role last year.

Now that Jamaal is off the board, I would turn my focus to Hunt, Foreman, and Mattison.  Any of those 3 would be nice pickups for us.  I think Hunt is the most talented of them though and still only 27.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.