Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

2 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I just want to say, this is one of the best thread OP posts I've ever seen here. Updates, bold headlines, citations and links to other threads. Bravo, sir. A+ in Interneting today.

YE OLE concurs… top marks all the way around. If you are going to put on one of these shindigs, this is the blueprint.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Yup, and a mediocre one. He's not going to be able to effectively be a DC and an HC, when he hasn't even been a competent gameday HC. very few coaches can pull that feat off.

McDermott was not a mediocre, defensive coordinator, no matter how many times you say that it will not speak it into existence

Mediocre coordinators don’t get head coaching jobs

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

Wondering what we will do at safety.  Given the importance of the position in McDermott's defense, I can't imagine we would go with a rookie or a converted CB (Benford) with no experience at the position.  Based on where we are with the cap, there really is no realistic chance that we bring back Poyer since he will not be signing a contract with a long term due to his age and we have other needs now (i.e., linebacker).  

6 minutes ago, jahnyc said:

Wondering what we will do at safety.  Given the importance of the position in McDermott's defense, I can't imagine we would go with a rookie or a converted CB (Benford) with no experience at the position.  Based on where we are with the cap, there really is no realistic chance that we bring back Poyer since he will not be signing a contract with a long term due to his age and we have other needs now (i.e., linebacker).  

Good thing it’s only March 

7 minutes ago, jahnyc said:

McDermitt isn’t just going to leave that position to chance not being a secondary coach he is not

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.