Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

51 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Missed opportunities because they were wilting/cramping... exhausted at the end. So, there is room for both angles.

Then that is on the Bills staff for not buying all the bottled water and Gatorade in the country.

The Bills have played the Dolphins in Miami in recent times with similar weather, and they have won games.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, chongli said:

I'll try to keep this page updated for the Bills signings, trades, restructures, extensions, tenders, and losses. The action is going to be too much and too quick for me to monitor other teams:

1. Buffalo signs Connor McGovern, G, Dallas [from @Dablitzkrieg (discussion thread is here)]

2. Nyheim Hines restructures [from @Draconator. (discussion thread is here)]

3. Sam Martin re-signs [from @Rigotz (discussion thread is here)]

4. Matt Milano extended [from @SCBills (discussion thread is here)]

5. Case Keenum sign with Houston [from @Reed's83toHOF (discussion thread is here)]

6. Bills re-sign Tyler Matakevich [from @Draconator (discussion is here)]

7. Tremaine Edmunds signs with Chicago [from @Dablitzkrieg (discussion is here)]

8. Cam Lewis re-signed [from @MAJBobby (discussion thread is here)]

-----------------------------------

Quick reminder:

Starting today (Monday) at noon ET until Wednesday, March 15 at 3:59 PM ET, clubs may enter contract negotiations with impending unrestricted free agents. Contracts may not be executed until the start of the new league year at 4 PM on March 15.

March 15 (prior to 4 PM ET): Clubs must submit qualifying offers to restricted free agents. If a qualifying offer is not extended, those players will become unrestricted free agents at the start of the new league year.

March 15 (prior to 4 PM ET): All teams must be under the 2023 salary cap.

March 15 (4 PM ET): The 2023 NFL league year begins. Unrestricted free agent contracts and trades agreed to prior to the start of the new league year can be executed. Trading period begins.

I just want to say, this is one of the best thread OP posts I've ever seen here. Updates, bold headlines, citations and links to other threads. Bravo, sir. A+ in Interneting today.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

he’s just on my wishlist. I know it’s extremely unlikely

Gotcha, but I was seeing earlier in this thread a couple people mention some 3 way trade with us getting DK Metcalf rumor.  So when you put him on your list, I thought it had to do with that.  It was that rumor I was wondering where it was coming from...you having a personal wish list I get, just didn't understand where this other rumor was coming from.

5 minutes ago, wolfpack78 said:

Seeing Twitter chatter that Dalvin Cook about to get traded to the AFC East… and now James is posting stuff tagging Dalvin and the Bills…

Nooooo. Beane resist your urge to invest money and draft picks in RB! If he is cut then a cheap signing would make sense but don’t give up assets and big salary for Dalvin.

Just keep the pick and get a young player in a great running back draft class to backup James. 

• Agree 2

Just now, LEBills said:

Nooooo. Beane resist your urge to invest money and draft picks in RB! If he is cut then a cheap signing would make sense but don’t give up assets and big salary for Dalvin.

Just keep the pick and get a young player in a great running back draft class to backup James. 

I agree 100%...

2 minutes ago, LEBills said:

This is not an argument against your point, which I agree with. However, what if he reworked his deal and made it with performance based incentives to be more team friendly, still allowing financial freedom for the Bills to make other moves in free agency?

3 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

This is not an argument against your point, which I agree with. However, what if he reworked his deal and made it with performance based incentives to be more team friendly, still allowing financial freedom for the Bills to make other moves in free agency?

That is a big if.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.