Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

11 minutes ago, stuvian said:

It doesn't, there was a report earlier that if Rodgers goes back to GB they could pursue Stafford. White looking for a place he can play. With Jets keeping Wilson and pursuing others he knew he likely won't play in NY. 

Edited by The Jokeman

10 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Wish List

LB - Lavonte David

G - Risner, Seumalo, Shaq Mason

OT - Eluemunor, O.Brown

RB - Jamaal Williams, Derrick Henry

WR - Hopkins, Jeudy, Metcalf

Adding 2 of these players would be ideal

Why do people here keep speculating on DK Metcalf?  I have not found a single tweet even remotely suggesting any kind of DK trade, or any news for that matter, let alone to the Bills.  So where is this coming from?  

And why would they trade DK after signing Geno anyway?  Not only can not I not find anything about a DK trade rumor, nothing about a trade DK even adds up for Seattle after extending him last year and paying Geno.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Why do people here keep speculating on DK Metcalf?  I have not found a single tweet even remotely suggesting any kind of DK trade, or any news for that matter, let alone to the Bills.  So where is this coming from?  

And why would they trade DK after signing Geno anyway?  Not only can not I not find anything about a DK trade rumor, nothing about a trade DK even adds up for Seattle after extending him last year and paying Geno.  

I agree 100%

• Thank you (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Einstein said:

You see McGovern as a massive upgrade at IOL?

In pass protection he's a huge upgrade over Saffold.  The guy also almost never gets penalized.  If you recall Saffold had a lot of penalties to go along with his turnstile play at guard.  Also McGovern should be playing right guard and Bates will move back to left guard.  So we will likley see improved play out of Bates to.

Pressure up the middle is the worst kind of pressure a QB faces and this signing will likely reduce that problem quite a bit.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

he’s just on my wishlist. I know it’s extremely unlikely

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, jahnyc said:

Aren't we done at guard?  I would think it will be Bates and McGovern playing guard to start the season, unless Bates moves to center if the Bills move on from Morse, which seems very unlikely.

I think that adding another Guard would be wise. I think Bates is more of a back-up than a starter.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.