SB LVll Game Thread: Eagles VS Chiefs

T&C

Just now, HappyDays said:

I don't know what I'm more envious above, that downfield catching ability or that perfect pocket.

I'm more jealous of the ineptness of the defender...seems like every throw we have the guy is in perfect position.

6 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Correction. I'm a disappointed Bills fan. Pretty sure I'm not the only one. 

I think you’re pretty close to the only one that thinks we are substantially worse than either of these teams. I’m sure there’s people that think we are not good enough to beat 3-4 teams of this quality in a row to win the Super Bowl.

Especially considering we beat one of them this season.

nfl playoffs is single elimination…takes luck and skill.  Too much adversity this year.  Qb playing hurt,  gamechanging pass rusher hurt.  Star corner slowly getting back to game speed, both starting safeties hurt (one played through a litany of injuries).  Key defensive lineman hurt for the bengals game.  Games moved last second, a player nearly dying on the field.  It was a tough season but we’ll be back 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

As opposed to Josh throwing dimes to Gabe that he drops....

First thing I thought after Brown made the adjustment and great catch was that would have probably bounced off Gabe's hands 😛

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I think you’re pretty close to the only one that thinks we are substantially worse than either of these teams. I’m sure there’s people that think we are not good enough to beat 3-4 teams of this quality in a row to win the Super Bowl.

Especially considering we beat one of them this season.

nfl playoffs is single elimination…takes luck and skill.  Too much adversity this year.  Qb playing hurt,  gamechanging pass rusher hurt.  Star corner slowly getting back to game speed, both starting safeties hurt (one played through a litany of injuries). Games moved last second, a player nearly dying on the field.  It was a tough season but we’ll be back 

Next year you will be full of more excuses...

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.