SB LVll Game Thread: Eagles VS Chiefs

T&C

Mahomes makes me sick. He’s great, with a certain magical talent and seems like a great kid. The problem is we should be there with our guy, who’s just as special but in a more athletic and powerful, explosive way. I’m rooting hard for Philly and if my prayers are answered, they don’t get 2 titles before we get 1with Josh.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Eastport bills said:

Mahomes makes me sick. He’s great, with a certain magical talent and seems like a great kid. The problem is we should be there with our guy, who’s just as special but in a more athletic and powerful, explosive way. I’m rooting hard for Philly and if my prayers are answered, they don’t get 2 titles before we get 1with Josh.

Mahomes makes you sick because he’s a great QB and a great person? Weird

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Mahomes makes you sick because he’s a great QB and a great person? Weird

Great person is debatable.... 

3 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I've never been so disinterested in a Super Bowl in all of my life. I haven't watched any coverage of the game since it was decided who was playing. If not for the curiosity of how the Philly defense will play against the Chiefs I'd be watching the George Montgomery movie marathon

You'll be watching... 

It's kind of weird. I don't hate the Chiefs & Mahomes like many here do.  I like Mahomes as a guy and he's so fun to watch as a player - and I've always pulled for Reid after he was so criticized in Philly.

Kelce is tough, but every team has a guy like that.  

I don't hate either team - which is a really nice change of pace for a SB.  The Pats Super Bowls were always tense, because I hated - HATED - the idea of them winning.  I don't have any team that feels even close to that these days.

Edited by Success
  • Like (+1) 1

No idea why, but I find myself rooting for KC. I hate the eagles for no good reason. Feel like they're paper tigers to a degree. Hate how everyone slobbered all over them all season when they had a pretty easy schedule, and then had the easiest path to the superbowl of any team. I don't like kc, but I feel like I know them so well seeing as they're a huge foe for the bills. I dunno, just hoping for a kc win tonight 🤷

2 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Eagles fans. What else would you expect?

darn I forgot - its in their DNA..I rmember attending, many years ago, the frist game of the Phillies vs the Royals in the world series at the Phillies stadium and they fell behind by 4 in the first inning or two and the boos were merciless..I wonder whats wrong with the water in the Schuylkill 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.