Bengals @ Bills - 1st Half Game Thread - January 22, 2023 - NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

BuffaloBill

Just now, RG Murdock said:

You game day thread posters are miserable when the Bills are winning, and insufferable when the Bills are losing. What's the point?? These threads should be called "The Game Day Misery Loves Company posts". You mopes must be great fun at parties... If your ever invited to any?? 

LAMP

You game day thread posters are miserable when the Bills are winning, and insufferable when the Bills are losing. What's the point?? These threads should be called "The Game Day Misery Loves Company posts". You mopes must be great fun at parties... If your ever invited to any?? 

That's always a famous quote by guys who've never attended a party.

You must be brand new to football. Every team does this. Why would a fanbase want to watch their team struggle? 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, RG Murdock said:

And yet here you are

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

For those of you advocating for an RB, CB, or S, in the 2023 draft, open your eyes.  Our OL sucks against the best, and we need help badly.  Our biggest asset is Josh Allen, and we aren't doing nearly enough to protect him up front.

Oh, I want an offensive line... but I responded to what I thought our first pick will BE. 

It's at the ass-end of the first round and the coaches like secondary.  Hyde hurt, Poyer probably gone, Tre is no where near his old self and we don't know that he ever will be again.

I think they'll draft a corner.

• Vomit 1