AFC championship presale link

quinnearlysghost88

1 hour ago, Stroke 17 said:

Anybody with some inside knowledge know if the Bills would be home or away team if it goes to Atlanta?

Obviously hoping Bills and Jax  win so we can be at home and I wont have to worry about trip to Atlanta.

Both teams would be away if in Atlanta 

3 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

The locker room has heated toilet seats so the team can have a nice comfortable dump at the half. 

If they don't have the integrated bidets, it ain't real football. 

Just now, JaCrispy said:

I don’t care- just whichever one doesn’t have us wearing blue on blue! 😉

Keep winning in them and they can wear capes for all I care. 

Even without the link you can see what seats are available and prices, and I am surprised by how quickly they are going, even the very expensive (650$) seats.  It will be interesting to see how many of those wind up on the secondary market and if people will actually profit or lose $ after ticketmaster takes their cut.

7 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Someone I knew has had tickets since the 1960's.  When they tried to log in, they were 1,100 in line.  How does that make sense?

I don’t trust the numbers that TM gives you when you’re in the “queue” one bit.

9 minutes ago, beebe said:

in a quick search of twitter many chiefs fans saying they didn't get their code yet. bills tickets are flying off the shelves meanwhile. any bills fans who haven't gotten their code?

yeah still a crapload available on the Chiefs’ sideline.

14 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Someone I knew has had tickets since the 1960's.  When they tried to log in, they were 1,100 in line.  How does that make sense?

People logged in and in queue don't have the pass code to purchase.

So many of them just window shopped our of curiosity. 

snagged 6 tickets on Bills side, 50 yard line - boom!

20 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I am original season ticket holder since 60 (my dad) and there were 1,100 in front of me, I ended getting 50 yard line Bills side but man, what a freaking joke there were that many people ahead of me. 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Since '87, was over 2000 in front of me.  Had tix at 10:08.  Got pretty decent seats I think.  Hope we're at Highmark that day tho.

Here's the link to the virtual tour of Mercedes Benz dome if you wanna check out your view:

https://atlantafalcons.io-media.com/web/index.html#

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

29 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

snagged 6 tickets on Bills side, 50 yard line - boom!

I am original season ticket holder since 60 (my dad) and there were 1,100 in front of me, I ended getting 50 yard line Bills side but man, what a freaking joke there were that many people ahead of me. 

You my friend are not an original season ticket holder. Your Dad is. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.