Will DeAndre Hopkins be available this offseason?

NeverOutNick

Just now, TOboy said:

Mario Williams too (like Spikes it was a FA deal). Although with Mario it was more certain we were in on him as he was in the city dining with Kyle Williams and the brass. 

He was also a FA. Trading is a bit different 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

How does this random erie county bulls guy have info nobody else does it's weird?

Came outta nowhere, has no followers. Without looking that tells me he's never broke anything prev to Edward's. I want him to be right, it's just suspect

Weird stuff happens. A random nobody fantasy football account out in Las Vegas had Eric Wood retiring way before anyone else had it. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

This really isn't an update at all.  And as far as "salary dumps" go, this is a very high quality player, make it happen Beane.  Wanna be the best? You need superstars, not just solid guys.  

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, mrags said:

I know. Just messing around. 

im east coast. Live in the suburbs of Buffalo. 

Word, I figured. I’m west so it wasn’t that that late-  but I was right there with you, refreshing to my hearts content 

4 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

Aka he’s going to the team that offers the better pick/picks

It’s a pointless leak, but it also means the Cardinals have to take what they can get.  

Not too many teams Hopkins is willing to play ball with on a contract negotiation are able to clear the cap space needed without getting wild with the cap.  

Bills happen to be a team that’s either A) willing to get wild or B) have a conveniently movable player who’s cap hit frees up 10M. 

Edited by SCBills

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It’s a pointless leak, but it also means the Cardinals have to take what they can get.  

Not too many teams Hopkins is willing to play ball with on a contract negotiation are able to clear the cap space needed without getting wild with the cap.  

Bills happen to be a team that’s either A) willing to get wild or B) have a conveniently movable player who’s cap hit frees up 10M. 

Cards could be tossing this out there because the pick is like a 6th rounder

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Can you please send me a link showing Arizona only wants a day 3 pick for Hopkins?

Thanks in advance!

There are some floating around saying the cooks trade killed the wr trade market wants for dhop and the Denver guys

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

Cards could be tossing this out there because the pick is like a 6th rounder

I was gonna say. Could be the cardinals in a last ditch effort to get more than what the Bills or any other team is currently offering. But honestly, I doubt that’s the case. They likely have much better ways to do this than Twitter and media links. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Takeo Spikes, different type of situation though 

We sucked though. I’d like to think that Hopkins would love to play here and try to get a ring. I’m Sure he knows this is a legit team with Josh . Who wouldn’t want Josh to throw to them? I know it’s not really up to the player though. Beane might be in a bidding war.

Just now, BeefCurtns said:

We sucked though. I’d like to think that Hopkins would love to play here and try to get a ring. I’m Sure he knows this is a legit team with Josh . Who wouldn’t want Josh to throw to them? I know it’s not really up to the player though. Beane might be in a bidding war.

Hopkins actions on IG suggest he is not only willing, but wants to play for Buffalo.  Seems like we just need to get the $$ worked out 

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

There are some floating around saying the cooks trade killed the wr trade market wants for dhop and the Denver guys

I do recall seeing those. I would think Cooks would impact Jeudy more than Hopkins. I think Cooks is great and a model of consistency, but Hopkins should still get a better return. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, mrags said:

I was gonna say. Could be the cardinals in a last ditch effort to get more than what the Bills or any other team is currently offering. But honestly, I doubt that’s the case. They likely have much better ways to do this than Twitter and media links. 

I think it's to appease a fan base who is going to lose hoping for a 6th. 

Think about what the fan base will be if we were trading a 32 yr old diggs for a 6th

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

I think it's to appease a fan base who is going to lose hoping for a 6th. 

Think about what the fan base will be if we were trading a 32 yr old diggs for a 6th

Just trying to look at the other side of it. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, mrags said:

Why would Darryle be looking for a job when he can just cry like a baby again and con people into giving him money.

Waaaaaaa, my life is so terrible, I can’t even put gas in my Cadillac that sits in my driveway of a gated community in Florida. 

He got me for $500

1 minute ago, mrags said:

Just trying to look at the other side of it. 

I look at it from Hopkins POV as well. Would you rather get a ring as a replacement wr on a team that has a couple, or do you want to be on that team that brings it to a team that has none? I feel like ego in that regards has to drive some of it (along with 💸)

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, mrags said:

Why would Darryle be looking for a job when he can just cry like a baby again and con people into giving him money.

Waaaaaaa, my life is so terrible, I can’t even put gas in my Cadillac that sits in my driveway of a gated community in Florida. 

I think she might have just been making a joke. 🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Yeah, we might actually owe JJ a thank you if Beane can pull this off.

Prior to Cooks signing and what it cost Dallas, I don't think there's really any way we would've been interested given AZ's asking price.

• Like (+1) 1