Dolphins at Pats

Greg S

Go Pats. If one of these POS teams has to make the playoffs, then I hope it's the Pats. Their offense is poop. Miami can score. Also keep the Jets out. That defense to play against is a pain in the ass. Allen's two worst games this year came against the Jets.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

1 minute ago, Success said:

No way.  The Pats offense is bad - but they have one of the best defenses in the league.  And they have the greatest coach ever.

Go Miami.

Over the last few years, the Bills have tortured the Pats. Didn't they have a couple of games where they didn't punt. NE would be the easier opponent then Miami.

• Agree 2

24 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Go Pats. If one of these POS teams has to make the playoffs, then I hope it's the Pats. Their offense is poop. Miami can score. Also keep the Jets out. That defense to play against is a pain in the ass. Allen's two worst games this year came against the Jets.

if Pats beat fins and jets win….thrn week 18 bills beat pats and the fins/ jets winner gets 2nd and WC spot.

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I'd much rather have Miami play KC in the first round

Same. But I don't want to match up with Miami in the first round either. Bills might have the ability to control this week 18 pending what happens next week in the Bengals game.

20 minutes ago, pennstate10 said:

Of the three AFC East teams the one that worries me most is Jets. I think Jets loss is the only really legit loss — where Bills was outplayed—the Bills have this year. 

I don't see how the Jets and Dolphins wouldn't be on the same level. It's clear the Pats simply don't have the talent anywhere on either side of the ball to keep it close against the Bills. But the other two teams have talent on one side of the ball each, that has kept both games they have each played against the Bills close. 

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

I want the Dolphins to beat the Patriots. I hate the Pats. I hope the Dolphins put that final nail in their coffin this weekend. I'll take a tough game against the Dolphins in the playoffs to enjoy the Pats sitting at home

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

I want the Dolphins to beat the Patriots. I hate the Pats. I hope the Dolphins put that final nail in their coffin this weekend. I'll take a tough game against the Dolphins in the playoffs to enjoy the Pats sitting at home

If the Dolphins beat the Pats, and the Jets win their final two games then it's the Jets who are in with the Fins and Pats out.

Order of preference for me:

NE: IMO the weakest of the 3 in both offense and defense. 

Jets: Yes their D is looking good but we can score on them regardless.  Nobody should be worried about their offense with or without Mike White. He's a statue with a death wish.

Miami: Don't want any part of them. They've proven they can run on us and I don't trust Frazier to scheme up anything to slow down Hill and Waddle. True, Tua can implode at any moment but this D has a knack for making mediocre QBs look like Pro Bowlers. Plus they're usually motivated to play us over anyone else. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

My preference a few weeks ago went:

1. Pats

2. Jets

3. Dolphins

With the Phins imploding and the Mike White hype train, I think I might rather see the Dolphins in January. 

While the phins may be imploding, that is still a skilled team.  I hope the Pat's get that last spot, they generally suck.

• Like (+1) 2

We are finishing 1st or 3rd. We will not finish 2nd. Therefore we either get the bye week or play Baltimore or the Chargers.

Anyone cheering for the Patriots to be the sacrificial lamb for either the Bengals or Chiefs is a fool. 

Miami can at least put a scare into either of those teams and Hill has extra motivation to go off vs. Kansas City. 

A big part of why Mahomes played so damn well against last year is because he played Pittsburgh the week before instead of the Chargers. I dont want KC or Cincinnati having a freebie in the first round. That is exactly what the Patriots are. A freebie. Sure their defense might do enough to keep the game close for a bit but everyone knows that offense is going to implode

Miami can at least quick strike and put some fear into both those team's and not have them looking ahead to the 2nd round where they can prepare for Buffalo two weeks in advance.

Just now, BuffBillsForLife said:

Keep the Bills the hell away from Tyreek.  Pats or Jets as the 7th seed (or ideally and miraculously, the Steelers).

Don't want the Jets either. That defense keeps them in games. Both games against them were tough games.

• Agree 1

I predicted GB 24-20 yesterday and I'm going 21-17 Pats over the Fins. Also K.C will drop one of the last 2. Nothing really matters if we don't beat Cincy, unless we still hold  a tie breaker over K.C..... and if we get the bye nobody knows who will survive the WC round. If the Jets win out and we face them, we should scare White to death with a billboard sign with him on it for ECMC....LOL

Either way it will be AFCE WC team against K.C or Cincy. Probably Jax vs. Ravens?.....assuming we get the bye.

Then again, it could be Bolts, Ravens and Titans....IDK

Edited by nosejob

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

Order of preference for me:

NE: IMO the weakest of the 3 in both offense and defense. 

Jets: Yes their D is looking good but we can score on them regardless.  Nobody should be worried about their offense with or without Mike White. He's a statue with a death wish.

Miami: Don't want any part of them. They've proven they can run on us and I don't trust Frazier to scheme up anything to slow down Hill and Waddle. True, Tua can implode at any moment but this D has a knack for making mediocre QBs look like Pro Bowlers. Plus they're usually motivated to play us over anyone else. 

Guarantee they don't run like that again against the bills.  and Tua is 1000% a fraud...   they have two WR that's it (can't wait to steal one from them.  :)

2 hours ago, Success said:

No way.  The Pats offense is bad - but they have one of the best defenses in the league.  And they have the greatest coach ever.

Go Miami.

I cant believe people are still afraid of the Pats.  They have a garbage team and their coach isnt changing that with Mac Jones at QB.  Their coach also sucks as a GM.  Im also beginning to think the coach isnt the greatest of all time either.  Look at their clown show coaching staff.  No greatest coach of all time puts together that clown show.

Lot of pressure on the Giants this week. They should beat a terrible Colts team at home this Sunday. JT is out for the season with a high ankle sprain. I hope the Giants get in. Daboll has done a really good job there considering the talent they have on the roster. The Giants finish up at Philly. With the Vikings a game back, they will probably need that game to protect the #1 seed. The Giants better get it done vs the Colts.

I hate playing division teams in the playoffs. They know each other too well. The one exception was the Pats* last year and the perfect game. One of the best games I’ve ever watched and the karma of absolutely destroying The Hoodie and his ilk was poetic.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.